Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Somali teen convicted of raping girlfriend

OG Moti   

this is the scenario of Abdi:

A man from Somalia comes as a refugee, Somalis are charming, so quickly he fits with the society and everyone loves him, a white chick sees him and jumps on him and snitches him before others, as being Somali he accepts her for the following reasons

a. She is white and he wants to know how it feels with a white girl, “just to test”

b. Somali men generally speaking do not say no to any girl that shows interest in them, they go and hope for miracles that she will dump him cause usually it takes minimum of 10 months for them to dump a girl who is not Somali, and a Somali girl it takes him seconds to dump her… why? never understood…

So she is white and she wants to have sex everyday like a meal.. he does it not because he wants it just because she wants it.. he gets tired of her, and eventually he can not take it any more.. he tells her no more, she goes and accuses him with rape… same old story…

I feel sorry for him, but this a lesson to learn .. don’t give a white girl dozes and expect you can stop any time you want, once you give, you must keep giving or a Rape a case…

something similar happen to me…

this girl comes to me of course white girl, she says I like u, I thought a bit then I said ok cause she seemed cute at the moment, we talked and she said when, I said when what, she said when will we do it, I said do what she says what a man and a women suppose to do, I said what is that, she said make love, I said wait the minute, i thought this was a pure love, and beside I am muslim we do this before marriage, she said u joking, I said no, next I think I come to this party and everyone is looking at me like I killed someone.. One guys come to me and says congratulations I said for what, he says for coming out of the closet, he added you are a brave man, I said take off your hands from my shoulders, she told every one that I was softy, since then which was few years ago .. I am still softy as far every girl concern in this place.. I don’t mind cause then I have peace from white girls…. so ABDI is innocent he just stepped into a territory that he can not operate… peace

Qac Qaac   

nice story bro,

but u shouldn't be partying with kafirs from the beginning. I know u r strong of yourself, but u r playing with fire.

besides u should've told her, in a firm way, that u r proud of your religion and you are not willing to comprimise for any women, forget about a white one.

tell it straight forward that ur religion bans zinaa, and their too (christianity) but they took it out, coz that rule was hard. weak ppl.

Sophist   

Poor boy!

I don't know the Law in the States but this ragged old England a man can even rape his WIFE!!! Surely this will raise alot of eyebrows if such is aired back home. :eek:

Sophist.

Salams y'all.

One word to sum up Abdi-Miskiiin.

Mistakes can happen...people can slip up (Allah knows our weaknesses) and commit Zinaa (there's still repentence) but to actualy live with someone and make it a normal way of life is a terrible thing indeed.

Another sad thing is Somalis don't surprise me anymore walahi..if we are to imitate anyone ppls we should imitate Nubi Mohammad (saw) not these Kaffirs.SubxanAllah.

What is this world comin'to.. :confused: