Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Somali teen convicted of raping girlfriend

"This trully shows the sadistic mentality of some Somali men and how they view women. "oh if a woman is in front of you looking all good then feel free to rape the heck outta her because she's asking for it"

hey! if u look at the stats! faarax aint your problem, but others u associate with! so if u were wearing your birthday suit infront of me, i will just say acuud bilallah! abaayo shaidhka iska naar no! and give a go! ;)

Baashi   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Baashi

You are following me around with a fine tooth comb saaxiib.I know its Xmas ,the time of year odeyasha shaqado slow ku noqoto and boring but as they say here in America its a season for giving and compassion....Markaas Baashi feel the moment and leave that electronic microscope you following me around with behind.....
icon_razz.gif

Odey Baashi bored!...following Gediid around with what? Cool Gediid has had enough, it seems smile.gif . Odey Baashi will oblige ur wishes and withdraw his electronic probe...addiguna safaadka Odeyga ha kula soo hoos kufin dee sonny.

Jaabir   

Ladies,,, don’t be quick in jumping on the gun.. ya all just heard one side of the story.. that town is known for its racist white communities, this shit could be a set up… just have a little faith in your Somali brothers and think positive….

Gediid   

Nafisa

I think you only have one thing going here for you and thats the choice of words you have chosen.Whether we are sadistic men or not is a point to be proven in the future.I haven't really seen or heard in Qurbe a Somali brother being accused of rape,I just cant say whether you have but the whole point I was trying to make is beyond you and for me to try to explain would be an exercise in futility.

Lemme just say this tho

I THINK I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR SOMALI WOMEN THAN YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY FATHOM

and before you jumped the gun and your veins started bursting OPEN I think you should have read the article thoroughly at least twice and then made a sound judgement of what you wanted to say instead of generalizing which if I may add here is very common among Somalis.You will notice that this is an accusation that concerns a SOMALI BROTHER and a WHITE GIRL most probably from the boonies and its too often that we hear in the news a former "WHITE GIRLFRIEND" accusing her ex of rape after she has lived with him.I just hope this clarifies things up for you.

Macalin   

TYPICAL SOL ....Nomads!

Girls WHAT Breo GEDIID is tryna say is, its hard living in america as a teenager when all this cute beautuful GIRLS are flossing and throwing oneself..and that it does indeed take a man and a half to control himself!

Now his choice of words could be an issue but the bottom line of the case is he was talking abt the white gurl am sure!

Nafisa/Athena-i hope i shed some light on the issue!..and gediid learn how to talk to MODERN Girls :D 'BAHAL YAHOW' baadiyaha ka imid! :D

Now forget this and lets talk abt the CASE at hand..i.e the man who had sex outside marriage and now hes paying for it!

Qac Qaac   

Bisinka, meeshaan gabdha dhan siday ubadan yihiin, waxay wada wataan ak47, oo kii wax dhaha ba madaxa ayee ka saaraan.

ladies is not always between somalie men vs. somali women. we are family, and need each other simple as that.

though this amazes me, acuudu, kadibna bisinka ii dheh

Lakkad! hey bro! plz be aware that some ppl are working and might get fired when they burst out in controllable laughs after reading comments below!! i am glad that i hit that line after swallowing my coffee!!!

---------------------------------------------

lakkad:

and gediid learn how to talk to MODERN Girls 'BAHAL YAHOW' baadiyaha ka imid!

--------------------------------------------

funny i called someone and told him bahal yahow!! and homme-boy went like this " where is the Bahal"

a really funny word! hmmm what will be the female version!! hmm......still thinking...

Saalixa   

salam all,

i an individual, and a MUSLIM female blame the girl in this ugly situation. Of course i have some sympathy, but feel sorry because she should have known better. If you move in with a male, then expect the worst, they all no matter how good have their animal desires. And thats why in islam we are not allowed to accompany a male who isn't a relative. And the are alot of christian girls out there who have alot of dignity and protect themsleves, unfotunately this one was naive, or maybe underage.

I understood what Gediid was trying to say. We should never condone this culture of "boyfriend/girlfriend" living together in a haram way, period. His comment was a very direct message disguised in a "kaftan dhallinyaro".

Baashi, Gediid mar horaan u digay anigu. Wallee waa kaa dumarkii dhagaha ka jafeen. Laakiin waa nin clever ahoo, wuu yaqaan sida looga badbaado hawlahan. whodini boy. Waxaanse ka baqi maalin maalmaha ka mid ah in wejiga laga fiiqo. lol

Haneefah   

^^lol

By Gediid:

the whole point I was trying to make is beyond you and for me to try to explain would be an exercise in futility.

What would be utterly futile is for me to bicker here as it is not my style, but I was just so tempted to reply one more time and the last time smile.gif

Originally posted by Gediid:

Nafisa

I think you only have one thing going here for you and thats the choice of words you have chosen.

Huh? :confused:

Whether we are sadistic men or not is a point to be proven in the future.

Sadly enough, some people are already a living proof!

I haven't really seen or heard in Qurbe a Somali brother being accused of rape

Well you haven't seen much then. Maybe you should learn a bit more about your own community and see for yourself the sad reality that surrounds Somalis in qurbe everyday. It's not rare to see boys being charged of murder for stabbing one another to death, or being charged for rape not just against whites but against their own Somali sisters among many other awful criminal charges.

Lemme just say this tho
quote:

I THINK I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR SOMALI WOMEN THAN YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY FATHOM

Ahem..my 1st rxn was...qalbigaaga iyo nuurkaaga!!...but since you are a Somali brother, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'm sure you have tremendous amount of respect for all women and bahalkooda baas... ;)

before you jumped the gun and your veins started bursting OPEN I think you should have read the article thoroughly at least twice and then made a sound judgement of what you wanted to say instead of generalizing

Who's jumping the gun here? Where did I generalize? In case you haven't noticed, the only comment I made about the case itself was the fact that I wouldn't be surprised if he's convicted, and again this is because I have witnessed way too many cases where some somalis have chosen to ignore their deen and do all sorts of things their deen prohibits and as a result, they find themselves in the worst type of scenarios...Ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo lakiin horaa loo yidhi, nin soo joog laga waayay soo jiifsaa laga helaa.

So walal, it's good to know that "somalinimo" means so much to you (at least in this case) to the extent where you are willing to dismiss the possiblity that he might actually be the guilty one here and also jump to the conclusion that since she is a white lil girl from small suburban town, she's out there to get revenge on this poor lil somali boy.

this is an accusation that concerns a SOMALI BROTHER and a WHITE GIRL most probably from the boonies and its too often that we hear in the news a former "WHITE GIRLFRIEND" accusing her ex of rape after she has lived with him.

To me, race does not make any difference when it comes to such an atrocious criminal act as rape. You simply cannot justify it because the alleged individual happens to be of your own ethnicity or religion and so forth. It is wrong and should not be committed against any woman regardless of her color. Even if they were living together and he still enforced himself onto her while she refused...that counts as rape!!

Allah knows best, so if he is innocent, may justice prevail.

Now, I will take Libaax's word for it when he says you're clever and assume that you won't take this personal for this was a mere attempt on my part to clarify things up for ya.

lakkad... :D

Gediid   

Aad baad ugu mahadsantahay Nafisa.I will assume that 2 legs bad 4 legs good principle that you trying to sell is the way to go.

If the guy is guilty ,he should be fried, period.

If he is not guilty, he guy should have known better, It is easy for any woman in America to cry rape when relationships go sore. Women are always given the benefit of the doubt. A man's word alone is no good in such circumstances. Always know what you are getting into. Or even better follow your religion, and you won't face dilemmas.

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Maasha allah, hadii aad nooshahey geel dhalaayo waad arki, marka ugu horeysa how is every one, muddo ayaan meesha ka maqnaa maxaa iska badalay. Mala nabad qabaa.

Now back to the issue, Runtii soomalida waa cajiib runtii, markaan soomaliya joogay ayaan waxaan maqli jirey erayga la yiraahdo"DABA GUR" did you guys know what that mean , it is a fancy way of putting "RAPE" so i am not surprised about this charge agains this teen, if it is true put him a cell with the Homophopics, and let him learn his lesson not to charge any more.

c/salam

Asalaamu'alaykum,

hmmm...looks like got some of his punishment in this life, imagine the after life. Islam has its xalal and its xaram, with its rewards and punishments. he should have been a little more careful. and to top it off is his name...Abdulahi where are we heading :(

adios folks