Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Let us all masturbate in Union........

J.Lee   

Let us all masturbate in union..Let us..

the sun before the moon, shook hands with the vinyl face of the clouds .. the god's grasped Her grapsed Her red cheeks

Her Infidelity

where, family breeds oh such beautiful love

such love, not known elsewhere, only in the closed doors of the loved ones, touching each other, and moaning when mother and daughter engaged in a sexual adgenda

my dear brother. how life has gone on. how life has withered our youth. yet, we live, and continue to please ourselves and god. Our Selves and god. His angels, being peasants, with rags on their shoulders, carrying weight to return to his majesty. To bend over so his majesty can take a gander. and gasp. at all the diseases of the sexual organs.

Ugh. i cant keep my hands from manipulating my genitals. my father, i have scratched off my _______

JESUS ******* CHRIST !!!!!!111

The sun sliced the moon to interact with the clouds. Finally,

our love was inevitable. the sun moon clouds god family majesty angels . all . all the people, came together in union. they took turns while watching each other practicing erotic simulations, gazing intently on each body.

Oh the human body. Oh what a wonder. smile.gif

smile.gif Sorry, but that was stupid.....

Let me be real BAD to you, so people could like you again.....ok, here it goes....

lol... Lets masterbate in Union~

Nasty as f*ck, u smell like Onion~

I hold ma nose walk away, while otha niggaz go "YumYumi"...

Due 2masterbation,

You in delusion lossin ya' dilution~

Love is Hate, no debate, ur amusing~

Ya'own private parts ur abusin~

How confusin~?

Last time I checked I was created 2bless what ur Bruisin~

How Confusin~?

Looks like the fingers won, an'I was bound 2be Lossin....

DAMN north'America-

They got Somali breeds actin' like Eric and Erica~

Aw the wonders of the Human Body, Got Me~

Emotionally~

I follow my D*ck~

2some its Sick~ some don' give a sh*t~

Quick 2judge, but these are only words I spit~

take a sit...let me Guide You...

Got hatters? Oh I love you...

Baby girl dont masterbate, I got You!

But, know am not a real poet.

I felt like this, so I wrote it.

Plus, its not poetry~

Don't know what, but guess, I got it from history~!

Still wonderin da mystery?

...check this last part, it's basic art~...

Today means alot to my Tommorows Glory~

Tomorow got me 2 Worry~

Simply, cause Yesterday told me the Story~

...said.

U'll be fine, but still be stuck~

"Out of luck."

U'll be healthy, but ya' mind will be filthy~

"Ma'Future is not pretty."

U'll be successful, but will fail~

"Up2Allah to decite, got any more stories 2Tell?"

The End......

I didn't get it, hope u got it~lol

Peace&Jokez-Smiles&Fun

~One~

lol..

Confucious topic..

Like a broken pencil "Pointless"..

Anyway, i was loughing at Deadly Vision,

You crazy man,lol......

Due 2masterbation,

You in delusion lossin ya' dilution~

Love is Hate, no debate, ur amusing~

Ya'own private parts ur abusin~

How confusin~?

Last time I checked I was created 2bless what ur Bruisin~

Aigh't we should put this in the joke area....

J.Lee   

Well/hell..okay this poem is not about me abusing my private parts..and it's not only about masterbation as the title suggests but it's also about things like incest, pedophilia and rape......basically it is about how we are in the continuim of life like sperms.just a masturbatory reaction--- we're life, but only in search of other life, to go on to the next birth, passing on the same masturbatory action to our children---all masturbating together, because we have been masturbated...think about it.okay....

J.Lee   

Let me break it down........

yall look at the opening statement:

the sun before the moon, shook hands with the vinyl face of the clouds .. the god's grasped Her grapsed Her red cheeks her infidelity

this is not a poem only about masturbation-- this line is too deep. it is a very creative way to say that we revolve around masturbation or around sex. almost too creative for the lightness that it brings in the following phases---

"where, family breeds oh such beautiful love

such love, not known elsewhere, only in the closed doors of the loved ones, touching each other, and moaning when mother and daughter engaged in a sexual adgenda"

think about it, if we are all related, either by God or evolution, then with every sexual relationship we are, in fact engage in incest. we bond constantly on a sexual level-- we come from sex, we get dressed and groomed on sex, and if we do this indirectly sexual preparation by ourselves, then we are constantly masturbating.-- funny but true.

"my dear brother. how life has gone on. how life has withered our youth. yet, we live, and continue to please ourselves and god. Our Selves and god."

This is the point of the poem

"His angels, being peasants, with rags on their shoulders, carrying weight to return to his majesty. To bend over so his majesty can take a gander. and gasp. at all the diseases of the sexual organs."

-- this line is defiantly more than jus about sex,-- you might thing i have antagonist and/ or pestimistic beliefs about God. stating that he uses some of us to teach others about what not to do-

JESUS ******* CHRIST !!!!!!111

if jesus is the son and christ is the father--(the bible) then this goes along with the saracastim of the poem and the theme, perfectly--

The sun sliced the moon to interact with the clouds. Finally,

our love was inevitable. the sun moon clouds god family majesty angels . all . all the people, came together in union. they took turns while watching each other practicing erotic simulations, gazing intently on each body.

Oh the human body. Oh what a wonder.

-- pretty much beliefly restating what the poem is about : how sex is the only part of our culture-- or it is the bases of everything and that when we realize our humility and our [{(sexual)}] humanity. and more simplictly to be at point, we realize no one is above sex

so it is not as funny and stupid and unserious as you think, but it is upsurd, so that's what makes seem as it is funny, to those who glances, but if you take a deeper look it, it is still as tradgic as the rest,---- but it was different because it was very well done...........WORD :confused: