Che -Guevara

Somali Regional President comments at Heritage Institute Forum

I don't like Heritage iyo kooxda maamusho. Who funds it horta? I believe it to be Sahan 2.0.

Having said that, waa soo dhaweynaayaa meel ee Soomaaliweyn iskugu imaanayaan, la isku soo dhaweynaayo laakiin the hosting venue waa in la badalaa sanadkiiba. Jabuuti lee maxaa afar sano loola ordaayaa. 

Shurwac   

Garowe Online is a tribal trash as always - we know why they're posting Hodan's inputs as "strongly defending minister's ideas"...

Duufaan   
7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I don't like Heritage iyo kooxda maamusho. Who funds it horta? I believe it to be Sahan 2.0.

Having said that, waa soo dhaweynaayaa meel ee Soomaaliweyn iskugu imaanayaan, la isku soo dhaweynaayo laakiin the hosting venue waa in la badalaa sanadkiiba. Jabuuti lee maxaa afar sano loola ordaayaa. 

Heritage reminds me, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Planned Parenthood Federation of America is a nonprofit organization that provides sexual health care in the United States and globally. That is not what they do in reality.

Heritage is more likely  an organization that affiliated Nairobi based NGO groups, closely working with the crises group.  Their main job is information gathering, recruiting future political candidates and creating public opinion with the sponsors platform. I like idea of these types of meeting but organization like  Heritage should be independent, sponsored by Somalis.

Duufaan   

I listened the debate, it is good debate and sharing idea.  The host did good job who ever sponsored. There is hope for Somali people with new leaders.

galbeedi   

I think president MUstafe Cagjar seems to be a nice guy. Somethimes, I think he might be  one of us the way expresses himself. I did watch last week his conversation with Sheikh Abdi Hersi , and he touched most of the topics of theinterview with integrity and openess.

I think he is correct. While Ethiopia is in termoil, the Somali region is at peace within itself except the Afar vs Somali border disputes. 

I don't like his clan dominated government, but one thing I will give credit to president Mustafe  today will be JIgjiga is just another independent and free Somali city where you can enjoy without fear. He removed thay age old fear of being arrested, kidnapped or abused. As he said, for the last 60 years, it is the first time freedom and liberty is enjoyed in Somali Galbeed.

galbeedi   

He also explained what brought back the the TPLF after their defeat of 2018, mainly foreign powers. The surprise thing is the way he openly put on the table the Ethiopian issues. He didn't sugar coat amything.

Che, I hope he answered the issue of Abiy being another would be EThiopian despot. The policy of Abiy toward Somali republic isn't one taregeted or intended for Farmaajo , but for the regional policy of the current EThiopian administration. He explained well the age old Somali complain about Ethiopia weakenining and intefering the Somali state. Abiy stopped that inteference.

Che, I think president Mustafe had concluded the debate in this frum from Khadaafi, you, me and others about about the actions of Abiy Ahmed. 

Ethiopia waa laga nastaye, Kenya ma laga nastay? he siad Kenya is a problem.

I didn't listen the rest of the guys especially the guy from Djibouti who did not contribute much.