Sign in to follow this  
silverman

Do you all believe in long distance love?

Kool_Kat   

Hellllllllllllll NO!!!

NO NO AND MUCH MUCH MORE NO'S!!!

I can hardly ever keep up with local relationships, let alone long distance...Neva had a long distace relationship, but there was a time when he was away for a while...And boy, was that eva the hardest time of the relationship...

I want him there and available for me, wheneva I need him...No matter the time, day or night...And I don't see how that's possible if he is not in the same city as I am...

That's my KUMI IYO TAANO!!!

PS...I don't think I've seen your posts b4, so WLC to SOL...Are you by any chance related to ED SILVERMAN from CITY TV...lol

Rokko   

Waryaa KK dhibleey, dhaaf nooh Martida...

well, to come back to your question, Yeah, long distance relationships can work. Let's not be fooled, a lot of them don't. Then again, a lot of short distance relationships don't work as well. I think we should look at the elements of a relationship if we're going to have a discussion about whether or not LDRs work. There are certain things that must be present in any relationship, if it is to work. Chemistry, there really is such a thing and it is important to a relationship. Do you have that burning passion or chemistry for that person. The idea of being "in love" with him or her and not just loving that person. Care, do you care your and your partner's wellbeing? It's important in a relationship. Passion, little different from the passion that I spoke about in chemistry. This passion is more of a dating type of passion--can they take you and make the simplest thing into a great evening at which the end you just want to be with them for ever. Romance--do they do the little things? And last but certainly not least, physical relationship. A physical relationship doesn't have to include, nor exclude, sex. But let's be realistic here. Is there anyone out there that doesn't like kissing, hugging, touching, being in close proximity to someone else?

Well, these are just a few of my many unorganized thoughts on the subject. I think it is possible, but as any other relationship, not a guarenteed thing. Good luck, everyone, with your LDRs: stick with 'em, trust your partner, and let what happens happen.

Adna   

Salaams to ya'll

I personally faithfully speaking long distence relation ship can work if there is honest, truthfully,and also,love. bro i had one kind of long distence relationship let me say this to it was the worest ever i had so please keep your ayes open maxaa yeelay it's nice when you can see the person you love any time a day, night, my last not least i learned my lesson which is not gonna happen again in my life with long distence realtion ship...... sis kool kat i feel what you saying i can't stand long distence walaahi no more for me thanks

much love to ya'll

I personally dont belive in long distance relationship as in preferring but if it were to come down to that w/ valid reasons behind it...then yeah i believe i can handle it. I believe my previous nomads said the elements which must exist in order to over come such. I'm certain that couples that known each other few dayz-months may not be at the level of handling such responsiblity. And couples that haven;t had one-more fights/arugments may struggle when the long distance is brought to context..simply because no couple can surpass argument here or there..it's only natural. Anywho, in my soul being, i did have to say yes long distance can manage.. even though some may argue; only under certain circumstances. If you're not the trifflin holler type of person in reality and truely care for your significant other..i believe you can withhold your feedbacks, and emotional distress to a minium. Besides, it works out perfectly if one was to leave the state and have friends at the same location as your mate...now there you have the gossip, 411 on their behinds..if wonders takes about of course ;)lool. Until then, dont suspect something being there, when in fact you are unsure, cuz you just might find that "something" you may have not found if it weren't for your naggy...stocking..jealousy a55's .

First of all CLOWN...(wat nick!..suits u rite)...u ignorant airhead...u have NO RIGHT to call any female outta her name...let alone have to the right to call her outta her name ON THIS FORUM...(admin..do ur job)...derogatory terms are not allowed nor tolerated..."if u don't know, now u know"...

and secondly...by da way u act...i be surprised if any female gave u luv much less offer LONG distant luv....

until next time...

gotta say this to ma girlz "...if u lay down wit dogs...u get up wit flees"....

SCWB

In a way yes but in another No it kinda depends on the two of you if you can do it then yes but if have a hard time not being able to see them or have contact then it probably wont work....I had a friend who were in long dis. relationship, for two weeks but the only reason they didnt stay together is because he liked someone else that lives by me and he kept lying to her but other then that it would have lasted! By the way, wlc to sol silverman ;)

Haaruun   

Easy Clown have a zip of water.....this topic was discussed months ago and had put my kumo & taano there but anyhow I think long distance relationships are waste of time and according to 1yrs old servy, only 5% worked out....so stop wastin' ur $$$ to calling cards and get real....

lee ilaaha ilallaah...yaa naga ceshto ...i didn't know baacyaasha had a place in this forum...war heedhe...orodoy take ur lonely, pathetic, cryin'-afta-BeardLady-self somewhere else....cuz aint nobody here willin' to stoop to ur level....

there's the earth

then therez 5,000 pieces of crab

and then therez u... CLOWN....

i respect my self, my brother (silverman) and this forum...so imma leave it at that..i suggess u do the same..

lee ilaaha ilallaah...yaa naga ceshto handicapyaashan.....equal opportunity my rear...

ne who..let me just say this to u Clown...i respect my self...my brother silverman tryna start discussions not to mention this forum...i won't stoop to ur level...don't try to reach n' pull me down to urs...kapiish

Miriam1   

Nope they simply dont work..in a relationship u need to see each other in any moment..be able to have more than MSN and PHONES.

yo! ask me! i am the master of this bro---reach out and touch someone! lol... it works! cuz i realized this long time ago! relationships from same city dont work mostly! u know... one runs into home boy/home gal syndrome! but if u look to the horizon, u might run into cinderla!! lol but this mainly depends on the CITY! IF you live in alaska forget it!! lol.. however, if u live in a big city... say ny or la! its crazy!!

Yup! this is how my first encounter w/somali sistas happen! and man! it was the best thing that happen to me! once u go somali... u never go back! walaahi! thz all sistas, i truly love all!!