Sign in to follow this  
Megha Maan

Callin' Out S.U.N.S.E.T.!!!!!!!!!!

Akademik   

Called Out Again!!!???

Fiifty Fiifty,

you the challenger, you suppose to spit first..

Why you flippin the script,son?

--------------------------------------------------

------------------NEXT 24HOURZ--------------------

both of ya'll cats is lame I guess your brain's da blame 4 havin ways like a dame hopin green fingaz will put you unda his wing so you can soar like G'z im industry status yall catz is still mp3 u must feel its a 50/50 chance dat u will succeed Im here to sell more units than creed in control like janet while you retrieve runnin errons 4 a white dude name arron or to get over makin beats 4 garren i got the whole world starrin givin respect guareentee to be the last man standing when the sunsets.......... how u love dat

I dont need your putiful 24 hours/ i rip you into 24 sections in 24 seconds/ Ill give 24 lessons on how FIIFTY gone bless it/ Im the "bad boy" that P. Diddy wont mess wit/ this a critical message/ for bytches who test it/ Im the top choice/ your the one that others get left wit/ Im not a brag and boast emcee/ but jackin off to my picture is the only way you can "cum" close to me/ I just plum roast emcees/ this battle is a joke to me/ I keeps it "crackin' like a dealer charged wit distribution to the 1st degree/ you low down scoundral need to be drown/ my style is profound/ im hotter syphillis/ and your sittin' on top of my shytlist/ you get dismissed/ when im rappin like christmas gifts bytch/ and hittin sh!t to get bent like front ends in accidents/ you asked to miss the class/ to get pass the test of a whip azz lyricist and I bet ya bytch azz aint hearin this/ I done releaved the stress/ and I think its best/ if you not reply cause you'll find my foot in the back of your chest

http://even5050.iuma.com Check it out. Some nice traxxx. I produced.

dis cat dont really wanna battle/ i'll leave you shook up as if bam bam had a rattle/ your dirty like cattle/ I'll put your head on my mantle/and retire your jersey/ your styles old like james worthy/ theres no limit to my game like my names percy/ i keep mc's running like da kentucky derby/ the young bookie/ demolishin rookies/ watchin them crumble like hard cookies/while yo broad is giving me nookie/look at me! its like god on land/u a little nucca dont even get respect from da middle man/Im in da middle man/ of yo broads g spot/my bad u aint been there u aint even seen the twat/unless shes takin a squat/over your face/while u givin her face/ya no its me dat u taste..... leave it alone rookie I control the game da young bookie...

Yo!!!!! Did you.....Knaw you couldnt have...I think you did try to diss me!!!!!! THIS CAT TRIED TO DISS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a flow wit a true thesis/ on the vurge of a different species/ see me bang with iron and watch you fold like two creases/ i bring the smog/ I smother plus I cover/ and i whoop *** like bruce and my grandmother/ nygga on the hush hush I crush and leave you stuck wit contusions/ and if I call my dogs man you know the conclusion/ I get around emcees in a revolution/ my style sales like prostitution/ I aggravate things and cause things and cause confusion/ no bluffin'/ on the last rap I packed the stuff in/ now im creasin' emcees with the rukus and put the cuff in/ I packs the rap utilities coming out on top of me has a low posibility/ yes check me/ ya style sounds messy/ i "BONE" hoes like lazy/ wit a style so sick even the barber couldnt fade me/you aint tall dig nyggas on some small sh!t/ I cant call it/ and the only 9 you probaly come close to is in ya wallet

oooh no u wanna go there I'll take you there...

u remind me of a broken scope on a rifle your aimless/ like baseball with no bat your gameless/ generic just like payless/ ooh your so smooth cooler than the a@# cheecks on a pinguin/ not..!! i was wonderin what u were thinkin but u dont be thinkin a lot i swear to god i seen u and your hole crew/ all kick in on 1 bottle of moe 1 bottle with 15 cups all less than 1 inch full then yall take turns runin thru the club with an empty bottle tyrin to front like u got dollaz tryin to holla at models but u gets no lov cuz u transparent like this zip lock holdin this dub that Im about to lip lock while i break it down 4 u scrub u see u aint no thug cuz u only do it half way and your clicks so weak u need to change your name to ash tray cuz u hang around mo squares than celluphane u aint no pimp u'z a lame tryin to cheat the game b4 u (even) meet the game all u doin is sprinklin salt on yo own name holla

Akademik   

Many can elevate only few can maintain

The lyrical level that my flow can attain

Causing strain on the brain

Stretching the membrane

hit ya'll multiple sideway so ya can end up on Crane

and never regain,

.........NOW WAIT,,,,,I did warnya

you two fruitz in Time Warner

will see why they call me the mc burner

Beat musicianz like Ike turner

I'm one in a million, the illest in any rap division

The Best-EMCEE pierce your vocab with the deepest of incisions

Spit words like magical warlocks produce mysticism

20/20 vision, audio project forth with sun-like mannerisms

Broken technique as I speak, I "spit" so many rhymes my mouth has a leak

Rhyme in my dreams, no wonder I drool in my sleep

Hover above earth with my mic and written rhymes on looseleaf

Ph#ck walking on water, my feet hardly touch the concrete

My rap statistics show that I'm immune to defeat

I'm an eMCee, cause you are what you "eat"

S.U.N.S.E.T. the nigga that tortures you every time he rhymes

I'm like "Bruce Lee", using my "martial artistry" dropping niggas 20 at a time

Enter HIP-HOP, like anarchy connects to conspiracy

Literally can cause a man to lose confidence in himself when I spit harsh lyrically

Politically, vote for no one but the BEST-EMCEE

Spit so "sick", I'll make a regular human being into an "oddity"

Logically, that wouldn't be the truth if you said you could beat me

I always rhyme with viscosity, my name may have "set" in it but my thoughts run demonically

S.U.N.S.E.T. will battle any worthy competitor

I am the Best, Supreme, Ultimate, ect

Just one of my deadly paragraphs.

Can kill you, your crew, and your production staff

I'm always rap major

S.U.N.S.E.T. got more "lines" than "graph paper"

Too scared to face me, niggas always be trying to avoid confrontations

Lying about busting rhymes&lyric,ni99a plz the only times y'all niggas bust off, is when y'all be masturbation

I spit rhymes of extreme degrees, I have you like most "HOES".."on your knees"

You ain't seeing me visually, mentally, physically and especially not lyrically

My rhyme flow is very mellifulous

Who cares if S.U.N.S.E.T. is "EAST" or "WEST"? Because he's ubiquitous

My rhymes are too complex, they're non-defined

The BEST-EMCEE 100% pedigree, so my lyrics are kept refined

Don't even mumble the words "battling"

Cause I can just stare into your eyes and make you stop rapping

The BEST-EMCEE rhyme like the future and battle hand to weapon like in the times of medieval

The sick rhyme very complex, y'all cats is lyrically feeble

Why do most of you wack niggas hit "send" to even post?

How you figure your good, even at the most

That's impossible, very lethargical

As a matter of fact, I'm still trying to make it logical

I rhyme like no other, rock the orange and black on hard plastic like "discover"

Still rhyme ultimate and I'm only using 25 percent

Imagine me spitting word for word when I'm using all my strength

My capacity can't be measure by width or length

I ghostwrite for other eMCees, so I'm never a mendicant

My frequencies give the other radio stations that ain't playing my sh1t static

Write with intelligence, rhetorically so my verses are melodramatic

Against these eMCees I'm the "MASTER KILLER" like "Gordon liu" in the "FIST OF THE WHITE LOTUS

Infiltrate your home base unnoticed

Niggas "fiend" for my rhymes like a recent crackspot closage...

Still..........

I'm the only Vet here......

Ya'll are ^^JUNIORS^^"JV"

Just like it sayz under ya names

Sunset that was whhhhooooooaaaaa...yo i can't believe this thread still is open after sunset dropped one of the best verse i've ever read in my entire life...walaahi this gotta be one of the best in the whole man kind...who said something about Jin while we got ppl like SUNSET....FIIFTY i guess calling out SUNSET was your worst nightmare ha????????????.....even if u reply all your life you can't top that...forget it even if you get poetrician they won't top this walaahi...yo i even copied and pasted this whole verse(don't worry sunset i'm only studying it)..fiifty you know what to do (dig a whole and put your head in their like an ostritch)

To: Moderators of this website

please close this thread because what i've witnessed is worse than the war we had in 1991...(this could drive a man to commit suicide) as a favor to the whole somali communties this thread should be closed and kept in the history books... enough said!

boring!!!!!!!!

only person gonna feel u iz einstein/ u cant even relate to the cats on da grind/im so cold I rap in sign...................... and do brail 4 da blind... u sound like an east coast metaphorist/im da type to chop down trees while u stay lost in the forest/ u better run like forest/my flows keep u lost like a tourist/your styles gay like a male florist/ Im da benz of the rap game.taurus/ i serve u rap cats like boris becker/ da kingpin with more crowns then a game of checkers/never to be dethrowned/ the sunset a million times and u still aint known/