Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

What is this?

-------------------------------------------------

On 23rd of April 2006, Mr. Farah Mohamed Nur was killed in Mogadishu, Somalia. Farah was a Somali Christian, a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church. He converted and was baptized in the year 2002, in Nairobi, Kenya and later in early 2005 went back to Somalia.

Farah was on his way back from an interdenominational prayer fellowship with two others when someone

with an automatic machinegun fired and killed them. We have not received yet the names of the two other believers who were members of a Pentecostal denomination.

Farah and the two other believers’ killing is part of Al Qaid’s, and it’s allies, systematic campaign to eliminate all Christians from Somalia .

Since the beginning of the civil war in 1991, Muslim organizations particularly Al Qaida and it’s partners in Somalia killed hundreds of Somali Christians and dozens of missionaries working in Somalia .

Sheikh Suley, powerful sheikh’s in Mogadishu , declared in 1995 that to eliminate Christianity from Somalia is part of their plan to create a 100% Muslim populated Islamic state in Somalia .

Please keep praying for the few hundreds of Somali Christians still remaining inside Somalia .

-------------------------------------------------

I think a story like this is a SHAMEFUL act of Muslims toward Christians who always have showed so much LOVE to Muslims not only here in America but all over the world.

When a Christian converts to Islam, christians don't kill him/her because everyone has a right to choose and not been forced by fear to remain in a certain religion especially when you see its actions are not right.

Can you imagine if Christianity was as Islam especially here in America as it is in Somalia? Definitely there will be no Muslims (Somalians) in America enjoying freedom and wealth as to even send money home and let those in Somalia enjoy as well.

Can the problems of Somalia be the very religion that it embraces? It doesn't make any sense when we have same language, same religion-

Majority (99% of the whole country) yet can't even have a stable government.

You will know a tree by its fruits, sweet/good or bitter/bad then you will make a choice to keep it or done away with it. GOD IS LOVE and SHEITAN IS HATE and you will know GOD by looking at the people and the religion they follow.

Lets face matters like this in its entirety for most likely we will come to know the TRUTH and make our own personal decisions and not been lied by things like,” this is who we are" for truly if you end up in HELL you will suffer more for you had a chance to escape but afraid to take action.

BE FREE AND LET NO ONE SCARE YOU. We all know right now what religion is causing much trouble around the world...it's your choice, make a decision and yes you will suffer now, or remain in fear and suffer later forever.

I believe there are many Somalians here in America(Minnesota, Columbus) and Africa as well especially Kenya who have now decided to convert secretly after seeing for themselves were LOVE(TRUE GOD) is. Lets wake up and start searching the root of our religions probably we will find out the SPIRIT behind it, Is it Good or evil in nature. Search for yourself and don't just believe everything you are told, for this is the wake up call that we see and hear everyday in the news.

Shumey   

You for sure will get Nomads talking abou this after posting it so many times.

It is really sad what has happened to this man, regardless of his religion. I have never heard this story before, so can you provide us with some sources?

Kinkoya I doubt if ur somali ur self and I question ur faith but hey it doesnt really matter to me.

Somalia is 100% sunni muslim and we pray that it will always remain that way Insha Allah. So if that guy was born muslim and he delibarately converted to Christianity, then he got what he deserved according to Islamic Sharia. If he lived in America or any non shariah compliant country, it would have been different outcome. One that may have made u and his supporters happy.

Islam is the only true religion. So questioning it is existnce or genuinness is a lame attempt on ur part however, u were not the first person nor will u be the last.

May Allah show you and all misguided people the right way.

^^^ Since when does feeling empathy for a fellow Somali, another human being (who indeed lost his way to the right path) make you misguided?

Its called sympathy walaal.. Get some!

Also, Somalia has NEVER been 100% sunni muslim.

Lois lane i do not want to have any sympsthy for some1 who turns away from the onennes of ALLAH SW and our beloved prophet saw.

If ur non muslim, i can imagine ur disagreement but how can you be sympathetical to some nonsenses King Koya wrote and his negative views abt our faith?

We never had organizations and group of people calling themselves christians, we only had some foreigners and some church but there was no somali christian person living openly in Somalia. now we even have some hommos advocating freedom of sexual orientation Subxaanaall.

RedSea   

To the topic starter:

Somalis kill each other. We are here in the West as result of us savaging each other, so what exactly is your point. A man was killed BIG DEAL!!! Since start of major wars in '88, somalis have lost over a million people.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

^^^ Since when does feeling empathy for a fellow Somali, another human being (
who indeed lost his way to the right path)
make you misguided?

and what path may that be?

Umu Zakaria,

While I do understand your position, I would like to let you know that as muslims or somalis heck even humans, perfection isnt achieved. If fellow Somalis turned away from the Right path (our deen; islam in this case)we shouldnt be pleased that they suffered and got murdered for their choice. Rather empathy can takes us further were we can ask ourselves, besides the Shaytan what made them leave such a blessed position. I believe the action taken against the man in the article is only right if your deen or your life is being treathened. In the article however, there was no such indication that the man was doing either things.

Furthermore my point about empathy, wasnt meant for you to applaud them and be okay with their choice, but simply to know that perfection is only associated with Allah, and Humans will make mistakes in this case; grave ones.

Also; I do not agree with anything said by the poster, for starter saying that somalis that converted to christianity should be left alone since those abroad are left to follow Islam is wrong. They should not be killed but they should be educated. But simply saying oh dont kill because you dont get killed when in a christian country is ludicrous. Its taking the easy way out.

Khalaf..by the right path I meant Islam.

Lois lane

Pls refer to other posts the poster posted. His agenda is not sypthazing with the dead man but rather trying to convince us that we should see the right path(which according to him is christianity).

He or she has no idea how contented iam and how grateful iam that I was indeed born muslim and stil remain and pray that I die being a muslim insha Allah.

^^^ While I read later on about the poster's other post, I still believe that feeling sorry for someone who has been murdered while he was unable to reverse his wrongfull choice isn't unislamic. Rather it shows humanity. Thats what i meant from the beginning about empathy.

However you have your right to be happy about someone's elses murder. Thats your choice.

As about the poster, whatever he/she is trying to prove will come out in due time, but i dont think we should waste our time with it anymore since he/she cant respond to any questions or at least back up his argument.

salam

NGONGE   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

We never had organizations and group of people calling themselves christians, we only had some foreigners and some church but
there was no somali christian person living openly in Somalia.

Are you sure about that? ;)

At any rate, I'm sure the author of this thread will be banned soon. I don't at all oppose his freedom to post about other faiths or even try to convert people. But the method he's using and the obvious signs of foolishness he's showing should be sufficient enough to get him banned. If all fails, he should be banned for simply flooding the site. :D

Aaliyyah   

I doubt this story posted above is true. Since, you can not prove that he was killed because of his belief. Perhaps, he was just caught in the middle of this on going civil war. However, "IF" he was killed because of his faith, then no one has the right to kill someone merely because he had different religious belief. Everyone should have the right to practice the religious of their choice.

I believe there are many Somalians here in America(Minnesota, Columbus) and Africa as well especially Kenya who have now decided to convert secretly after seeing for themselves were LOVE(TRUE GOD) is.

We all know Christians have over 14 Bibles,They have never been consistent on what they believe. Put few Christians in one room and they would not agree on any verse on their bible, since it is manipulated over the years.

Everyone knows that Allah swt is the only God worthy of worshiping. so stop this rubbish talk for your own sake and ask Allah swt for forgiveness.

that is my 2 cent.

Som@li   

Could you prove that this man was killed cuz he followed chritianity? thousands of Somalis get killed every year,but if this man was killed cuz of religion, it is wrong.

Anyway,who converted you to christianity?

Umu zakaria, Lois Lane, Ngonge, Khalaf and other Nomads..!

Don't struggle with religion, whatever name it is, because religion will never take you to heaven.

Remember there are no multiple heavens; one for Muslims (were virgin girls will be given to those who die/kill for the cause of Islam), another for Hindus, another for Christians, another for Pagans etc.

If you allow yourself to think and honestly ask your TRUE CREATOR about His true heaven and how to get there He will show you.

Otherwise, continue to enjoy the ride that you are in were you are not driving and even your driver doesn't/didn't know were he is/was going, hopefully you will get to the destination that you think you will.

You can jump off that ride now when you have a chance otherwise you are in for a surprise of your eternal life.

l will never live a life were l am just hoping that when l stand before God my good deeds will be greater than my bad deeds to go to heaven while there is a total assuarance now of living like if you are already in Heaven without fear of not being sure, just ask.

Every one has a choice now for the TRUTH is calling night and day but many have decided to reject HIM in the name of religion.

How can l follow a religion that even the founder of that religion did not know were he was going after death? It is like a blind man leading another blind man for surely all of them will fall in a ditch. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.