Sign in to follow this  
Akademik

*Can I Get Some Help From The Ladiez*

Hi superman,

First get to now her, like "hi" kinda way. Let her see you for two days then dispeare..that way she longs for you.

Second, i definatly agree with underdog....get one of ur sista or close girl freind to be friends with....or her friend. Know who she is...like a job...search what you trying to get in to.

Third, since you are super man you are not worried about this one......looking good when she is around...lol.

I like th idea of reciting poem for her to show her how you feel.....i am proud of you. i like how you are finally liking a girl for who she is not what she displays.

in the eys of ur nomads u aready won her bro..break a leg...allah is with you.....insha allah

clown! u need to chill on the prozaic!lol!. but u is right bro! its easy like a sunday morning!lol..

supa! damn bro! bust a cap on that african! else i come dere n slap u silly@!!!

MaLikah   

Superman-miskiin man, I feel for you. You read her a poem? Bad bad move...I mean, maybe you should have started off telling her your name b4 you professed your undying love for her..if that was me, I'd be freaked out..no offense.

And for the person who said greet her by her name to show her you care....dont do that either..once again, FREAKY. She'll prolly be thinking"how da hell does he know by name.."

2 strikes against you rite there. Hmm, if you ask me, doesn't sound like you can afford a 3rd one. Sistahs are very judgemental when it comes to first impression- theres a VERY thin line btwn her telling her friends "OH HE WAS THE SWEETEST" and "DAMN HE'S STRANGE"

And THE CLOWN.. you come off sounding like you on some drug man-chill on that for a min.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Jurnee   

asalamu alaikum

first of all bro id like to say its good that u are interested in a girl who obviously has her head on straight, but i have one question for u. What do u have to offer her, if she is religous and educated, and u have already been with so many girls, that what makes u think u deserve her?

i just dont like the idea of player guyz settling down with the 'good' girls after they are finished with the rest. get my drift?

salaam

MaLikah   

THE C.L.O.W.N-

"seducing a somali chick is the easiest part come on Homey, you should know that!"

As a somali "chick" if that isn't offending enuff..then you tell me what it is. Jus be able to handle wachu dish out aite brah :D .

And shankaroon-isn't it sad when a brother whos been around tries to settle down with a sistah who hasn't-c'est la vie tho-thats just how it goes. Like jill scott said tho " yo background,it aint squeaky clean..but you put your good foot down and made your soul the winner". So you never really know if that person's changed or if their some hypocrites tryna get with the good sisters.

Originally posted by CLOWN:

[QB] Malikah,

you can't speak for all the Somali Girls in their Millions!

As a matter of fact she can and im sure we all agree with her ....that was really quite offensive clown ... I guess you can never really know what's going on in a guy's mind no matter how sweet or polite he seems

A7LA-SHU   

SUPERMAN. sweety u have so much respect for the girl mansha'allah. that is sweet.

but do u got any home girls or cuzins of urs that live the same state or city?? if yes have them go to the masjid she goes to and ask them to talk to her and become her friend.. and after while one weekend make urself as if u are waitin for them or something when they come out just say to ur cuzins or whatever or lets go ladies, and since she is with them, maybe they can introduce u to her and just say nice to meet u sis. that way she would know u as that guy who is related to them. and after dat if u see her outside u can talk to her coz atleast she knows u now... start it easy. u don't wanna go strong on the girl. i would tell ya go talk to her on ur own, but i wear hijab and i don't talk to guys i don't know even if i see them in the masjid i go.. but i do joke around with my friends brother coz i know their sis and it feels as if they are my brothers. so i hope that helps.even though it sounds kinda corny LoL..but i pray everything works out the way u wanna it dear..

masallama

SUPERMAN.. well you already told her how you feel by reading her that poem, so all u can do now is sit tight and wait.

well if i was you, i would send an undercover girl to find out how she feels.

tell them to befriend the girl and once they gain her trust they start talking about you and asking her if she knows you ...ect

by doing, this your undercover agent will b able to find out how the girl really feel.

if she dont feel the same way as you, there are plenty more sisters so dont loose hope!

(and b4 you told her your feelings, the best advice came from the guys and you should have used an advocate, next time dont 4get)