learned alot from here,Family right.atleast the

way i see it.

O.k This is not your ordinary question that

Just pops in ya head for the fun of just simply

making a topic.This is reality issue that faces me

Lately i've been trying to get with this beautiful

Smart,all around my Ideal woman.Well, hey I

don't hide behind curtain with crush thats a trip

I ussually express my self, but this time it isn't so easy.

The problem is sista got Hijab on, she goes to

masjid every weekend and attends some religious classes.

And also goes to a Uni.

She is the total apposite of any one i've dated

or been with before.Because of the things she does or do for fun.ya know what i mean.

This is my kinda woman period.

So the issue i got is, i've never approach a sista

with hijab on before,I wana know what is good way

to approach that kinda sista with out seeming like

your disrespecting her in anyway.

O.k fellaz, don't start judging and shyt,

My game is good,i'm not afraid,or anything liek that

just don't wana be "the dumb azz that tried"

no instead i wana succeed and go head proceed.

so anyway ,this reality matter just had to ask the ladies in here. Give me some tips before i fall onto the wrong prediction.

If you read this< I know you have something to say

So go head express ya self..

Be real.

missy_1   

hey superman,

u know wt, i would think the best way 2 go about it is to actually ask her how she would like a guy to approach her. being honest seems to be ur best option, in my opinion.

good luck smile.gif

x_quizit   

Hello Superman,

I must say, its refreshing to see a brotha being thoughtful on the issue of approaching a sista that has her deen. I think that you should start talking to her as a friend, ask her what she likes/dislikes, without the "yo baby" lines...but u dont seem the cheesy type. She would appreciate a brotha respecting her enough to come up to her and say "hi" without seeming to come on to her with naughty ideas in ur head. Ask her out as a friend, and keep in mind that she has her rules about dating and respectng those....but remember to let her know u feel and let the ball be in her court about what might come out of a possible relationship for the two of you.

p.s.-if she says she has someone or that she's not intersted, remember to keep ur cool and say that "whoever is with u is a lucky man"....with that in mind, if things dont workout with her and her possible man, u might be the next candidate in her mind, because of the way u handled the situation. Lesson of the day; all in not lost of things dont go ur way now.

shyhem   

U call u'rself a superman and yet u're sacred to approach a sista with a hijab,for heaven sake ship u'r female cousin to the scene,atleast she will save u the long waiting anxiety.Or else talk to the lady, she will either say yes or no or i will think about.Whatever its, it ain't like she is gonna put a tatoo screaming " i just rejected him" on u'r face.

I did like the way u respect the sistas with hijab and i hope u'r game plan won't bring the animal in you :D

lol   

Super: I agree with Missy... it actually wins you some points when you are straight with a sister, and some of us would even find a guy who asks, " How do I approach you?' cute. So put your guards off and be simple, nice and most of all yourself. Just say salaamu caleykum, I am not the kind of brother plays around so let me be straight with you. I have been trying to approach you for a while without being offensive so plz do tell me how do I approach you?... and then see what she has to say... Good luck bro!

Akademik   

Shyhem..maybe you ain't read my article right. Superman

O.k fellaz, don't start judging and shyt,

My game is good,i'm not afraid,or anything liek that

just don't wana be "the dumb azz that tried"

no instead i wana succeed and go head proceed.

In another words, I'm not afraid of asking a girl out.

In matter of fact, I've dated so many girls

I wana take my game to a diffrent level

of seriousness..

Missy, I apreciate the Advice, but will that work?

Only one way to find out..

X-Quizit...Thanx for the compliment,But though if she tells me

she got another guy on lock, i'd prolly find a new way, to cut that line,find my way in to her heart quik.

Sthlm_Lady, Thanx, I'ma keep my cool.

Be the superman i am.

Hibo thanx for the Info, But yo if i do so,

I still wana keep my "Superman" Image ya know

I'm not much or anything like "SweetMan"..

More of comparisom, ot close to "Casanova".

Great lover, rather than sweet guy..

but still thanx, though, i'ma gonna take that

into account..

Abdinuur   

Just start out by introducing yourself. First greet her with "Asalaamu Alaaykum"...just as if you would greet any other Muslim. And then go from there.

It's rare to find a sista like that these days...so you gotta treat like a QUEEN. And dont mess up her life either...there's a thin line between love and hate you know...remember that!

And dont act ghetto either...lol...you know how we is sometime.

NASSRA   

SUPERMAN

BROTHER THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY TO U IS THAT JUST B/C THE GURL WEARS A HAJAB DOESNT MEAN SHE'S DIFFERENT WELL MAYBE SHE IS LITTLE AND SHE KNOWS HER WAY...THE ONLY THINK THAT U NEED TO DO IS BE HONEST AND TELL HER HOW U FEEL OK...WOMEN APPRECIATE THAT...BE CARFULL

ONE LOVE

underdog   

Superman,

Bro, you need an ambassador. Someone who will "wave your flag" in that foriegn land. Find a girl you already know to introduce herself ( she got a better chance than you) and gradually do a sales pitch to raise your stock.

If you want to go for the ong-term espionage mission, then get your spy....err..I mean ambassador to give you the internal 411 so you have a better idea of the the "company you're trying to invest in".

Choose your ambassador well 'cause you'll have to put her in a position of power where she can drill holes in your ship.

Good luck

Akademik   

Yo clown..If i was you,I'd be on drugz..lol

Anyway, I finaly came across the sister at the

somali mall, couldn't my self back, told her

some one was calling her outside, she walked out

Approached her by kneel down and said,"Cry me a River".lol...not really, i wrote the greatest love

letter ever attempted by somali man, My letter

was possessing, i mean you read it, next day you'd be like,"Can you be my superman,my superman,my superman,"Seriously, though the sister

could still giving it a time or something

cauze i haven't got any clue whats taking so long

she didn't respond.

i'm waiting..

yo sup! i pray 4 yah!lol...u is history budd! she aint no different then any other lady! i dated one of the zoro sistas too, man she even a had a tuttoo! she was freaaaaaaaaakie! just go there and go there & turn your charm on!!

sup superman, first of all let me just say that whoever this gurl is she most be the luckest gurl ever.second b4 u talk to her find someone that knows her well. so u can have a idea about her. then u can do ur thing, remember one thing do ur thinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

1lovvvvvvvv wish u the best. ;)

Siman   

Superman, it very creative of U to take time and find the best way to approach her since the first impresstion plays significant role of how she will perceive U from there on.

Rules:

1- do not be explicit and upfront

2- get to know her more through other people U may find out she is not what U though she is or she could already be taken.

3-Go places she goes more often, if U go same school, may be the library or comp labs.. some public places U know she will be. Then Say: SalamuA.. Make sure U say her name when U are greeting her, that would show that U care for her enough to know her name. Try to have light conversation with her, nothing personal. DO NOT talk about yourself, ladies generally hate men who breggs about themselves.

4- find common interest, things U can both be involved, in other words, try to be just a friend until she feels comfortable with U then U can go ahead and tell your story or at that point if she would wants U there will be all kinds of green light signals. otherwise, if she is not interested U could read that off from her too.

This may be long way to go, but it is worth it if ur really serious about her and want to know who she is before U open yourself up.

I hope that helps,

Siman