Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

F1 LOVERS

WingA   

i used to like watching it until shuey kept winning and winning.. that finnish guy was good.. so was dat brazilian who died in the crash years back but my new fav is Montoya!! and theres Mr Button..

but, its all about Nascar and Indy something here in the states..

Schumacher praises Bahrain

RACE RESULT

1 M Schumacher (Ferrari)

2 R Barrichello (Ferrari)

3 J Button (BAR)

4 J Trulli (Renault)

5 T Sato (BAR)

6 F Alonso (Renault)

7 R Schumacher (Williams)

8 M Webber (Jaguar)

Michael Schumacher has paid tribute to the organisers of the Bahrain Grand Prix after winning Formula One's first race in the Middle East.

"Everyone here has done a superb job building a circuit that was very interesting to drive, technically a big challenge," Schumacher said.

"The welcome we had was very warm and it was a very nice experience we all had here."

Schumacher led home team-mate Rubens Barrichello for a Ferrari one-two.

F1 nowadays is way to predicatble. As succesfull as Schumacher is its all thanks to his team and their giant budget. Ah!! I could only imagine what would have happened had Jean Alesi (my favourite when was still in the F1) been given the chance with a bearable team instead of being with Prost before it folded. Mind you I hear Valentino Rossi may be switiching to F1 that may be very interesting...

... Just realised this is an old topic..but hey im on 100 posts :D

Intel   

2005 is whole new ball game....(i hope)

Ferrari have raised the bar in F1 racing in the last few years and it seems this year the other teams raised their standards to match them....05 should be a beauty.

predicting good year for

Button on B.A.R(Honda) and Webber on Williams(BMW)

BTW NP

congrats on your a maiden century smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Cant wait, Montoya better performe, Jenson Button is my tip for success. Schu-y needs to retire.

PS guess who will be test driving the golf GTi 2mrw? :D , i'm sure i can be an F1 driver and beat Schumachaer hands down, i just need a car :D

Intel   

^^ :D:D