Sign in to follow this  
Somaliprincess21

BACK HOME AGAIN

HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING I WROTE FOR YALL...AINT NOTHING LIKE THE FEELING OF BACK HOME....AND FINDING THAT FEELING THROUGH YOUR PEOPLE...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO GROW UP WIT THEM...SO I WAS INSPIRED WHEN I SAW A MAN THAT MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS..HELPED ME REMEMBER..BROUGHT ME BACK..ITS HARD NOT SEEING YOUR PEOPLE..SO ENJOY

Back Home Again

I sit here under the shade, the heat from the air is as strong as the heat bulding up inside of me

The tinted glass doors open...his Nike's hold it so he can let the women pass through...

...what a gentlemen

He nimbly steps through carrying his lunch tray..looking so appetizing wearing Ralph Lauren jean shorts with a matching red shirt..

His dark brown skin looks even more richer with the red top...

...nice choice

His copper and bronze bracelet hits the light and warms my heart..

As he sits down to start his lunch..my fantasy begins...

I imagine walking over there, wearing my heels, jean skirt, and undeniable white top hugging my breasts and giving a peek of what's underneath

The sun lights up my smooth caramel brown skin matching his...

...both are products by the motherland

I boldly step up to where he is sitting, my hand takes a life of it's own as it hungrily reaches out to touch his..

Our hands entwined, the relief that is so pleasurable, so wanted, sweeps through my entire being..

Feeling his identicle slender fingers reminds me how long its been...

How long its been to feel home again?

His long dark lashes do not blink for he is hypnotized by my look..

The chemistry is so intense, the energy turned up high..

All that I have felt is mirrored through his dark brown eyes

His top lip is so full, so luscious, so inviting..mmmmm

I lightly put my finger on it, I can hear his accented words before they are released from his mouth..

"My princess" ..he breaths

"My prince" ...i reply

With my other hand I plunge into the soft head of curls, so thick like the jungles back home.

I slide down from his hair, to his warm neck, and caress his flawless skin, the same skin that has been bronzed by the African sun...

I lean in slightly...

..just a little more

....some more..

....only to whisper in the forgotten language suddenly remembered

He smiles

I outline his soft lips with my finger tip....teasing, pleasing, healing, yet still leaving him yearning...

...and

...then...

...finally my lips unite with his like tribes unite after a civil war, like the last piece to the lost puzzle, like cool water to an empty dam...

..nothing rushed...just softly..barely touching his at first...keep him wanting more....he tries to pull forward but i retreat back...and then we are fully locked...like a sealed vault never to be opened again..

One tantalizing kiss

Two found souls

Three heavens felt

The feeling of being back home, the same home i left ten years prior, yet the same home that I found within him...

The loud squawking of the bird snaps me out of my daydream...

He still sits there, expertly eating with his hands..

I gather my things with a surge of confidence...i walk over there to tap him on the shoulder.

I can feel the beauty of his face before he even turns around..

His strong aquiline features set him apart from the rest...

....so mcuh like me

I introduce myself with an extended hand...

He smiles with brilliant teeth and a knowing look...

Alarmed, does he know what I'm thinking?

He grabs me and gives me the proper greeting, a tender kiss on each cheek...

...too long gone, I have forgotten

Suprisingly taken back with his ease yet excitedly aroused...

....and then one look in the depths of his eyes and I KNOW...

He had been waiting for me all along.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "you plunge into the soft head of curls, so thick like the jungles back home" and "you slide down from his hair, to his warm neck, and caress his flawless skin"????? Lady plssss were you slidding into swimming pool???? and I didn't know that someone can plunge into somone's head :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: