Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Music Request Thread

Hibo   

Please keep your suggestions coming ...

My name is Music Lover and I will be your new friend to guide you ... just tell me what you want!

i hate silence so say something atleast ... lol

Paragon   

Music lover! wlcm nomad friend. I was asking myself what was missing but now i know what it was. Thank you sxb and have a pleasant and comfortable stay...

Yours Chief-laan-buul

HONEY-D   

FIRST OF ALL WELCOME ABOARD! :D

I GUESS UR NOT DE ONLY MUSIC LOVER AROUND HERE I TOO AM OBSESSED WITH SOMALI MUSIC I JUST CAN SEEMS 2GET ENOUGH OF IT. SO HOW ABOUT IF I GET A LIST OF MA FAV SONGS WOULD U DO DA HONOR AND RECORD THEM 4ME AT UR EXPENSE OF COURSE. :D

Ariadne   

Im in the mood for hendrix don't get me wrong I love somali music but there is nothing like old rock or old r&b or classical or folk or modern urban music and of course old maddona (new maddona is not as good)also 60s,70s, and some 80s music....as you can see I have an ecclectic taste in music ;) but hey variety is the spice of life right

Smokey   

>>wuz up musicholicz>>

there is this song that i wanted to hear yo,I dont usually listen to somali but sometimes it feels good to listen to it..but I love my people though right?Yo hook me up with this song from, SHIMAALI.i dont know wats called,its number 8 on his last album,,kool kooli.spell check.maybe number 9 am not sure.or get both of them yo..holla back.

Smokey   

thats wat am talking about yo..If you want some more. just holla music head.or play some music in this joint..I KNOW Y'ALL FEELIN' IT.NOT YOU HATER!