Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

CALLIN OUT NAMES PT1

it feels iternal to be here even tho respect is earned i'was born with the talent..a feeling a gust of wind,,a reason i stand for..i must apply this and pour out my heart my soul erasing any foul misconceptions and sending floggings to every hater in this piece .i'm here to grease out the gears that work to install within us an individual of tolerence and purity (iecamelMILK)

a rage, a blasted fuse../

i was angered and dared put into a seclusion and prepared./ came out with knives stickin out of every blood vesicle,/

a warrior destroying barriers/and sending shockwaves across minds givin reason to those who been lost/

put this fleece-on homie its a cold world/..

my words are like gravel the ending drop point once u fallen two thousand feet below sea level/ you were drowning pretending to be a thug as if on a drug/

feeling like a bug in this big world/

i'm hated for what i've stated ya'll livin in a conscipiracy over'rated/

u call those sick rhymes homie they over dated/ what can i do to get u think to ma'level/

season is fall/automn whatever/u gonna hit rock bottom/

the words of a wise man taken forgranted/

a fleeing rebell out to get ya'll devils..

i come thru like i'm a heavens sage/

a far superior inteligence hittin ya'like a blast from a twelve gauge/

"A new day and age is here an era unveling before your very eyes before your eyes but/

too bad your blind to see it"

it's sick how ya'll act like a bird feeding of it's own offspring ya'll hate on yo own kind crack on yo sisters spine/ a congruent paranormal phenomena/ a mathematical agenda.. a propostrous enuenda/

send'a note tellin tha public i'm sorry for pullling the cloak off your eyes/

awoken u'll see in ya a new found glory/

,unraveling these stories ain't a piece of cake it's a victory and defeat sour and sweet/ devouring the heat/

keepin the calm kreepin the night/stealin yo spotlight i'm here to stay...one...

. 10053931.jpg

I am willing to "seperate the men from the boys" ... audio battle. :D

I will create a thread named after the two MC's ... but let me know who is going against who.

This is how it is going to work.

-- Record your battle song.

-- Go to http://www.soundclick.com and create a "band" there

-- Upload your song to soundclick servers

-- Provide us the appropriate link.

thats all ... I searched for some Somali hiphop songs in the SOUNDCLICK database and I found a song by Phasez called "DHEELA" ... I will now write down the appropriate link to that song so that ya can all listen.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=120056&q=Lo