Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

CALLIN OUT NAMES PT1

ViCioUS   

Am workin on half brain n' I still beat ya. You still come back for more A$$ woppin. I am used 2 street cats wit 20 lives anyway!..Feel this kid..am treat ya like a right..hahaha

Y'alls just humorous clowning changing urself from gay to a Mexican maid

Like stars in the sky, my game is numerous like space

And you think theres no one here worth it? You must be covered with Mase

Y'all not heard it? Cut your ears off ma credit card from Cha$e

Your vocal chords is sh!t, therefore you neck’s gonna get slit

Cuz im a hit, never can quit, the best of the best, flat out SHIZNIT!

It benifits to listen 2 it

When I spit, cuz I just might screw you over like a drill bit

This's my crime that I commit

Who can die wit grace?

Youd just be waste, never able to take the bass I place from here to outter space

I put it down for those around in my race

You a Rhyme buster in this game?

Den I must be the new blood wit twice the fame

Im the newest fire, the biggest flame

When I proclaim shame to your name

When you just startin, I ve already left and came

Id waste you witout needin to take my aim

Bring so much pain to your brain, feels like an OD on cocaine till aint nuttin remains

Never mess wit wut you cant contain

Cuz wit, my games all insane :mad:

Youve done nuttin I see

I hope you dont claim to be a tight mc

Da only tighness yo feel will be ur finger in you’re a$$’ol…lol

Cuz ya raps is unseen

Dont f@ckin play on me and how I lay my scheme

Wanna know wut else is simple?

How I put my 9 to ya mother f@ckin temple

Put another hole in ya face, addin another demple like Shirley f@ckin Temple

WHen I Rhyme IM all bout it bout it

The whole d@mn place gets surrounded and crowded

ANd aint NO D@mn thang you can do about it!

And when I finish you off wit my rhymes and the peeps all clappin for my bad a$$ rappin

You just sittin SCRATCHIN, ya head, "how'd it happen??"

All wit me can do to you when I catch you nappin

When you listen to my words it strikes fear, like acid pourin in ya ear

Wishin I hadnt said wut you would hear

Ill cut off your hands wit my machette knife

Scarrin you forever cuz I killed your LOVE LIFE …hahahaha icon_razz.gif

Sextion notice ur camoflage of a f@ckin G.O.A.T tryna be a Marabou Stork

Anyone could tell u was runnin from Malakul mawt

Do you know wut thats like? Havin to fight for rights to walk down the street at night?

Didnt think so, so dont talk when you dont know wut you sayin

ya wouldnt be street if I paved you

you wouldnt know ya roots if I slaved you

facts are if spike lee didnt direct sh!t

you in the hood couldnt connect sh!t

when I spit respect it or ima let the ebonics-rip

I spit so sick it's like my tongues infected

ya juss pissed off I read ya weakness n didnt respect it

This is my ways, I aint playin

And now you in a war wit not trace of any treaties

ma gully seen more action , kid ya actin :D

Now tell me whats my M@thaF@ckin Name....

VICIoUS is US

ProPaiN   

Once again i am disappointed' leamante really hyped u up' at least sectioner showed some livelihood b4 i killed him' you ..YOU BARELY RHYMING!!! damn let alone using metaphors.

WHen I Rhyme IM all bout it bout it

The whole d@mn place gets surrounded and crowded

ANd aint NO D@mn thang you can do about it!

And when I finish you off wit my rhymes and the peeps all clappin for my bad a$$ rappin

You just sittin SCRATCHIN, ya head, "how'd it happen??" All wit me can do to you when I catch you nappin

"bout it bout it" u borrowin ur style from weak ass master P?

aint no thing u can do about it???? u think u rhyming or is this kindergarden shit man.

all i gotta say is take those rhymes to back to Somalinet' U dont belong hea! Oh wait..dey kicked u out..now i see why.

anyways, One Luv to all da Mc'z who participated...ama Be back when i get sum reaL challenge out hea' untill then, Ama act as da ref fo any body who wanna call OUT namez' an to all da mc'ez i murdered..god forgive me fo my sins..stay dead

HOLLA

Originally posted by ProPaiN:

to all da mc'ez i murdered..god forgive me fo my sins..stay dead

Loool@ stay dead.

I think it is time you all take this poetry to another level and start some audio battles and stuff. One suggestion for the site.

Paragon   

Libaax , sxb I think you are right on that one....

One step up the ladder .... Audio battle for the contestants ....

ProPaiN   

I am feelin that idea' we might just make it happen!

I am volunteerin to be the first Mc to be On

"Battle of the week" ( ProPain vs WeakMc) lol.kiddin'

where you choose a winner weekly or sumthing'

that is an idea~

yo ama spit this shit out

Ya'll know it came when I flowed the shame away like the coldest game I'm known for fame rhyming like a demon got these people screamin' my chosen name, I'm ******* tired of the fire that surrounds my moves makin' me drown in doom actin' like a clown with shrooms trippin' over my own ******* feet, so come on and jump with me grab a dick and suck with teeth because my moment has come, I know it's become the only chance to catch everyone's attention, the tension caused byy this pencil isn't for ya'll to mention, got ya'll sittin' in the kitchen because the critics are *****in', **** it because ya'll don't know what this is.

Critics laugh and giggle asses 'round me jiggle 'cuz I sizzle like acidic drizzle, it could be worse, I could be a bloody nurse, it should be first for me to come in I'm runnin' I got a gun n my hand ready to kill, lyrically I'm the deadliest still, so ill I'm sweatin' the skill I bet you're not feeled, got a hole in your rhymes because I'm knowin' this time you'll be flowin' like mine, so many biters claimin' the top, rather I'm famous or not I'll still be the bravest to hop to the mic with real words, I'm not gonna steal words like so called ill nerds, I kill verbs, so take my word for it I'm not done, lyrically the king call me the hot one,

People spread lies when I bust like Tech nine, so these *****es best find a place to rest and hide, I won't leave their chest fine because I'ma progress and shine, I told ya'll I wouldn't give up til I made it I play shit because ya'll know that I'm the bravest, but now I've got it all like the Masons I hate it, because everywhere I turn the press is chillin', this stress is killin' so I must confess I'm willin' to turn shit around on 'em, put a ****in' pound on 'em, now it's funny how fame causes rumors, cancerous spits like the farthest tumors, I'ma show ya'll that I can do it, make it where my enemies can't stand this music,

THUGGZ reppin' the Illest.

WuN

bishop   

the illest weapon you can load is not your 9 is your mind ask a real gangstar he gonna tell you the same ,alot of this young kid die early simple and plain , trying to exchange book mark for street mark, street aint no joke the side walk might get you first, son this is path of your to walk on not to run, a phat wallet never make man free, i style free like mumia need to be free i make crowd move like organization dont make me do chaos with my third eye you gonna hate me like the man in the mirror like michael jackson

My niggaz

this topic is blazin' foshiiziy

but this blood nigga's question needs to be answered, who I the referee here? who's deciding the weak and the Ill?

yo niggaz this shyt is crazy, nuf respect fa'sho.

i admire the effor and energy yoll puttin' up here.

wheres homegirl RM? There's more people that need to be informed of this shyt right here.

Keep goin' yoll, ama holla at her fa'sho.

Yall keep doin' yo thang..spit crazy. ;)

peace out niggaz

1 luv

:D

No nEED fo' That HomeGirl, I was Just ReadIng ThaTz All. I'm All About *peash* as homeboy Leamanet says..lol

heres somethin' i just wanna spit out for fun...NOT:

vocal chord/

whether it's mine or yours i'll still be the mic lord/

use rhymes as filthy as dyke whores/

met a man committin suicide, asked what you usin a knife for/

thew em off of the ninth floor/

homocidal tendancies/

if your offending me your becoming my enemy/

thats something you should be remembering when surrendering/

i'll crack the pros/

when my rapid flows of rapping goes into an overload of no control/

i'm throwing massive loads of c4 that will explode when your caskets closed/

it's a tragic blow, bags of bones/

black magic roams through my dome kicked into a drastic mode/

fantastic? no/

jurassic joe, here to to spit acid flows like the velossa raptor/

touchless, true, known all over the globe like marshall mathers/

*peash* :D

ProPaiN   

Eyo i think we need a ref ...so lets do a quick election here....as a ref who do you want!

Jamal-11

Libaax sanka taabte

Leamante

mobb deep

( or anyone else you have in mind)

I just spit those names out, cuz they tha ones that posted here an there....u know, an we need to do this shit propa'. we need rules like:

If you wanna call out a name..say

Callin out = ( any mc'z name)

then post your rhymez diss'in that mc

if that mc doesnt respond with in 24hrs, he/she punked out...that is a clear TKO!

lets say tha mc responded' then u have 3 ROUNDS, meaning each post is a round' and if you dont reply to a post with in 24hrs, you got knocked on that round.(we dont want too much posts an nonsense) and the total time the battle will take is a week...example , u called out on wednesday' the last day to throw punches is the followin wednesday' then tha followin three days..peeps vote!

The ref's job is to catch any foul remarks, like someone postin things other than rhymes, mc'ez job is to Post " rhymez only" while battlin, the rest can comment! also..da ref has to be able to weigh "metaphors" and "punch lines" after each round, an tell us how it is goin so far' i thought libaax did a good job of that one time.

And know that i have further explained the rules, i hope the ref that got the most votes will know what to do' so we can battle properly..aight

Ps* dont take this shit personally ya'all' if you lose to someone is aight, u keep on battlin it only makes u betta' you can call out that person,after when they battled at least ONE other person. an oh yeah...my vote goes toward all tha ref's..it dont matter to me!

YO I AGREEE I WANNA APPOINT EITHER lEamante,SANKATABTE.AS FBR'S(FrestyleBattleRefereeS).i dont' know bout jamall11 but hey the brittish do have damnn good taste for tea why not freestyle battles...aight.1

but u also gotta have more than one.FBR'so they can argue and come up with a better .DECISION two heads are better than one THree's rediculouz..peeze :D;)icon_razz.gif :eek: