Sign in to follow this  
barliin

GETING OVER YOU

barliin   

HI ALL I WANT TO SHARE THIS LETTER WITH YOU ALL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

I HAVE WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR YOU

I HAVE TAKEN MY VOWE'S TO BE THERE FOR U

KNOW AM DECLARING MY LOVE FOR YOU

AND DESCRIBING MY FALLING OUT OF IT

SOME POEPLE WAIT FOR ALL THERE LIFE'S

FOR WHAT I HAD WITH YOU U WERE MY FRIENDS

MY LOVER AND MOST OF ALL MY SOUL MATE

OR SO I THOUTH UNTIL THAT NIGHT LONG AGO WHEN I SAW YOU WITH HER I WANTED TO DIE

OR BETTER YET KILL YOU BUT AS ALWAYS YOU MADE

PEACE WITH ME TOLD ME SHE MEANT NOTHING TO YOU AND BEING THE FOOL THAT I AM I BELEVED YOU I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW I COULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A FOOL KNOW THAT AM NOT BLIND AS I WAS WHEN I WAS WITH YOU I CAN FINALLY SEE THE SUN THE MOON AND ALL THE STARS

SHINING ABOVE ME I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

SO FOR THIS I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PAIN

THE HURT AND MOST OF ALL THE LESSON

THAT I LEARNED FROM YOU BECOSE OF YOU AM THE WOMAN I AM SO THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN

AM OVER YOU BUT THE SAD THING IS U WILL NEVER BE OVER ME NO MATTER WHO U END UP WITH

SHE WILL NEVER BE WORTH HALF OF ME

YOURS TRUELY UR WONDER WOMAN

That was nice sis but u have 2 know that all women r the same ...i mean ofcourse the good ones ..they clean they cook and u have 2 sleep with them with out baying .....i am not trying 2 put females down they r down by nature what u trying 2 say here sister is i love you and i well be there for you when ever whatever int ! well its all sweet bullshit

Oh! that's really nice smile.gif

and for H.C....you're way wrong...do not say women are all the same...or I'll come up with some exambles that will pissed the shit out of you!

------------------

love me when I deserve it the least..that's when I needed the most

Kool_Kat   

Shakira, that was really touching... and I am sure there are some of us who can relate to what you're saying... you know as they say "love is blind"... and sometimes could be the worst thing that could ever happen to you... But it is up to you to just shake it off and bounce back on your feet...

Hard_Core, you are very new here, what's up with the negativity... slow down... Raadkaaga haka dheereen... aight