Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Exactly who here is a Londoner?

Paragon   

By Sophist

Jamal you are having me on or is this a genuine thing! Most of part of what some deem to be west of London falls under that infectious semi sexual sounding "MIDDLESEX" side mate, consequently what is beyond Ealing is not London!. And did I see you write garage? Since when did you frequented such dens mate! Uuh we are not what we project to be I say@lol

LoL@sophist... war heedhe London is being expanded after every 5 years is it? I am not sure about the years but Large part of Middlesex is considered London. Incase you ever look at the local Ealing council's sign, you will see "London Borough of Ealing or even Hillingdon" which is the borough i reside in. I don't know if you are talking about inner city? Sxb I always feel I should protect Southall for all its worth though I don't live there. Whenever I visit it, I feel at home. And bout the garage influence ... lets just say I "keep schools for chamileons" smile.gif

ZOLA   

LOL@Tamina..u aint the only 1 hon.....i watch every movie that has hugh g in it ...i dont care how bad the movie is .... smile.gif

A.A

GABAR YABAN.....

HELLLLLO PPL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFEEEEEEE OR SHOULD I SAY QAXWADA..YAA NOO LEH LONDON,USA,AND EVERY OTHER COUNTRY EXCEPT OUR BEUTIFULL COUNTRY SOMALIA,EAST AFRICA..GET IT PPL THAT IS THE ONE U SHOULD BE PROUD OF NOT AJANIB COUNTRIES OR ARAB LANDS COZ NO MATTER HOW LONG U LIVE HERE AND THERE U'R ALWAYS SOMALI SO CLAIM U'R OWN EMAGE AND RECLAIM U'R SELF AIGHT...

HERE IS ONE SUGGESION LETS GO BACK AND CONTROL THE FEILD WHILE WE ARE YOUNG AND WHAT I MEAN BACK IS IF U EVER BEEN SOMALIA OR NEVER BEEN SOMALIA ITS OKAY JUST LETS GO BACK AND BUILD OUR COUNTRY THEN IT WOULD BE MORE NICER AND HESTORICAL THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY .....

SORRY IF I ENVADE HERE IT WAS JUST SUGGESTION

NO HARM DONE OR HARD FEELING... REERXAMARWEYNE PPL SAID, MADAX KORKIIS MEEL LA TAABTO MALEH.. I GUESS SO..../

I LOVE MY SOMALIS......./

Paragon   

Sorry but I had to bring back this topic.

give us your names Londoners. Names of new and old London nomads. So that I can invite them to a get-together we are planning to hold soon. It is kinda urgent too, so nomads if your are in London put your hands the air.

London...WEST LONDON MASSIVE!!!

BERWAQO leave west london alone cousin!!!

Jamal you making a s.o.l. meeting without inviting me ? comon!! that would be my chance to stalk athena and berwaqo!!

Juxa   

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! am always late, yaa rabi meel lagu kala tagay uunban ganbar u soo qaataa,,,,,,

iam a londoner,,,,,,correction iam a qaxooti londoner :confused:

great to know who is where, jamaal's idea is great maybe about time we should have a go around bun iyo canbuulo friday get-together. i mean we could actually use it positively as a network to help and encourage each other smile.gif

iam not gonna say london is great, cause last 4 yrs i have not seen much of it,,,,,busy with bloody law books, all i saw is regent street, amazing place to have therepy,,,,oh i mean shopping!

any nomad coming over,,,,,aragaane waaye, u will be wlc

Paragon   

Nerfititi, well and good. The we shall meet. I will PM you.

Conspiracy......... LoL sxb how can I? I think we were suppose to meet soon right? that meeting is replaced by this lol. So, don't worry I got your back homie... as always

Juxa... No no you are not late. Everything is on a good course. smile.gif

London is not the only place to visit in England. Their is Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield and leicester(the place to find a nice ninja somali wife).I am a true fish and chips boy just like the rest of the nomads who come from London. I love cod and I love to say "in it" but I am not currently in London. I am on work experience in Atlanta after I completed my Batchelors!.

Well let me see...mmmm.....London is one city you cant describe with words!. You got to be their to evaluate it. If you got a BMW and some nice house and garage tunes in your ride, then you will definetly enjoy the hot ride to Central London, the place the be!.

For all you who are negative about London, all you got to see was a long queue at Heathrow, Southall, Wembley, and all the other nasty Somali places!. I love Edgware, Stanmore and my lovely area Hertfordshire!.

Why didn't you nomad visitors go to Alton Towers, Chessington, the Millenium Eye and the museums of London?. You should also have gone to the country sides and Milton Keynes. Mind you if you are broke then you certainly wont enjoy London as it is very very expensive!.

We have the most highly educated Somali Community and some damn good health service!. Welfare is for recent aliens to the country, i.e refugees but their is something called Job seekers allowance that is good for the unemployed!.

We in London also have the best of everything that the world has to offer!. We are a multicultural community that you cant see anywhere in the world!. The british are very tolerant people unlike our other allies over the atlantic!.

Before I began my work experience, I went to New York, Columbus and Detroit!. Lets just say that I would prefer to be in London with all the rain!. I dont want to say anything negative about USA but it certainly aint my cup of tea ladies and Gentlemen!. The only cities I fancy to live if I was in the states are Washington D.C, Ocean City in Maryland and my southern city Atlanta, Georgia!.

Right now I cant wait to come back and start on my masters!. For all the USA nomads who live in the states, run to London when you get your beloved Green Cards!..LOL.

Peace.