Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Exactly who here is a Londoner?

Hibo   

Am just curious. I get the feeling that there are more than a few on the forums but am not sure.

Ppl I kno 4 sure r Londoners:

Jamaal-11

Ameenah

WILDCAT7

Hargeysa Flex

So who r the rest?

Hibo   

Barwaqo, why is U askin daarlin ... is U gonna invite us ovah for a cupah?

Jaber, were U? or is that wishful thinking?

Anyways .. B, these are the people who I know to be Londoners,

Muna - the silent chick

MzLox - okay whats wid da nick?

Mataan

[This message has been edited by Ameenah (edited 04-22-2002).]

Hibo   

Jaber, LST:

No boys, if u don't currently live in London, then u can't be considered Londoners. Sorry! frown.gif

Ameenah:

U kno luv, there is always an open invitation 4 u...whether its a cuppa, a pizza or wateva.

Wat 'bout Shaqsii, is he a Londoner? Am only asking cos he supports Arsenal.

Hibo   

BARWAAQO, the more close you are to west-london that more Hard-core Londoner you are!

Of all the sides west is the best, but still i think west beats the rest.

Yeah, I am hooligan Londoner baby, Libaax, lol sxb you are true, i am die hard londoner, London till am apart - west-London massive!

Hibo   

Jamaal: I don't understand the West-London thing coz I'm a South Londoner....but I reckon my area rocks....almost as much as West London if not more!.....**Plz don't hurt me 4 saying that** cwm6.gifcwm25.gif

Hibo   

BARWAAQO, all i've known is west-london so Somais say, "Arileey intey aragtey orgi baa u weyn" so dont get hurt honey smile.gif after-all we are both profound Londoners aye!

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 04-22-2002).]

Hibo   

what is up with London thing?.. Whether its in the east, west, south or north of it..... they don't have shower, they can't call their nextdoor neighbor without having to drop some coins in....n oh yeah the electricty....loooool..so if i were u guys.. i would shut my lips n disguise myself...n that is ofcourse my two cents!!

Barwaaqo: Shaqsi is in London... that I bare witness to it!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

looooooooool@@ Hibo, when was the last time you've visited London? 1950? .. it's a little different sis.

Barwaaqo, did ya say Pizza ..one word.... when? lol

Jamaal_11. I hope inaad ku faneeyn West London , from what I hear thats a pure faarax joint ... how comes people in

Southall just stand arround bus stops.. I find that odd walahi!

I guess everybody thinks, their area Rocks .... but us lot in the North have the best shopping centres and showers too lol

nice-guy   

hi londoners...

guys remember the somalian radio news (waxaad naga dhegeysan kartaan mugadishu iyo nawaaxigeeda or agagaarkeeda ...lol u guys r all from the (nawaaxiga)..cos i live in Barbican if u dont know it its the central and the borough is called CITY.LOL.

peace..

Hibo   

It'd be really interesting to put faces to all the nicks in here...totally agree with Barwaaqo on that one.

It's really weird...some of us are kinda getting to know each other's personalities online...but we could pass each other everyday on the street and never realise...hard concept to get my nomad head round!

Let's remedy the situation...so what ya say Londoners?...how bout we all get a bite to eat?...come on...be brave...take the plunge...we might get a nice surprise!

There are some personalities in here I'd love to meat...unfortunatey most of them don't live in London...those that do...SPEAK UP!

PS...in the words of Ali G...if u is ugly...u is excused!

--------------------------------

~ one thing I've learned in life thus far, I may not have all the answers but at least I have a clue ~

Hibo   

lol ameenah, oh c'mon you know west is the best lol, it aint only a typical faarax joint moma. you know and i know what west is, ok i agree our showers are not that good but everything else, yeah, it is west-london baby.

salaam to all you londoners

Hibo   

Hibo:

No comment. cwm12.gif

Nice-guy:

So, u r a londoner?....thats good, wlc to the club bro.

Ameenah:

I knew the word Pizza would move u!...lol. How about when I hand in all my essays in two weeks time....my treat! (that should move u too biggrin.gif)

Wildcat:

Looooooool @ the Ali G comment.

Jamaal:

I've been to southall a couple of times...and it reminds me of a mix between Bombay and Xamar...lol.

mataan   

Knock knock...

i think it is about time i participate in this topic...

Waxan maqli jiray ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa...Dadbaaba maanta wax ka sheegaya London...the most beautiful city in world...One thing I like about this city is the diversity...u will see people of all ethnicities black/chinese/arabs/asians etc. also people here are more friendly, I went Paris and the shops refused to serve me if i spoke english and i went to new york, damn, what is wrong wid americans, i was there 4 two weeks, they are racist and i also noticed that the americans dont look your face when u are talking to them, i found that rude.

Hibo sis next time u visit london, make sure u let us nomadz know so we can show u around, london is a historic city and we will make sure that ur trip will be unforgetable one...

last ting...guyz dont even talk about west london...i went there twice recently, and both times i got robbed...man southall and wembley, walahi reer aakhirood baa ka buuxa, qaar waxaad is odhanaysaa ma xabaalo ayaa laga soo saaray...

sorry westenders.

ma'asalaama