Sign in to follow this  
Basbaas

thinking on bed

Basbaas   

wow..

Have u ever took a pen and notebook while u on bed at nite if u can't fall sleep?..thoughts on bed are shoots to ur sleep...lol

can u tell us what u think about/what u write if any.

:confused: maskiin

:D:D To be honest, everybody(Well singles For sure) think about his/her future partner and how she/he will fair on the first night ;)

If you are sexually deprived,then yo sure will think about some deep stuff :cool:

Adna   

salaam.....

I don't think ppl do that but if u did just simplay enlighten us... unless u want to make us confuse,,, lov ya'll

African   

I personally did switch on my laptop few times to write a paragraph or 2 for an article I was writing. My mind gets 2 overactive sometimes & I had 2 sit up & write more articulate paragraphs for my article.

So that's what I do when I can't sleep any1 else brave enough 2 say what they do when they can't sleep? :cool:

OMG wrote: If you are sexually deprived,then yo sure will think about some deep stuff

plz spare us from details & not tell us what u think about when u can't sleep.

;)

plz spare us from details & not tell us what u think about when u can't sleep.

;) [/QB]

But I havent said any details unless you want me to start giving explicit

Details that Your average Wouldn't handle it.

I have taken a pen and book when I couldn't sleep. But only to write down a few short poems of how I feel at the moment. I sometimes write better at night. Don't know why. OneManGang go ahead and get explict, I wanna see how deep your thoughts are.

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

OneManGang
go ahead and get explict, I wanna see how deep your thoughts are.

.:peace n luv:. [/QB]

I will be banned for sure :mad: . Somalis consider these kind of talk dirty :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

I have a dairy,I write on it mostly before I sleep...I think if someone read it they would institutionalize me lol..share my thoughts...too personal...I use it mostly to make difficult decisions..write them down to get prespective on the situation...see it lay naked on the piece of paper..instead of bieng a giagantic delima in my head.

Basbaas   

african sis basbaas shares with u about writing articles, and taking notes on bed, but u know what i love 2 think and write.

specially i like to gurlz, man i can create poems n songs, pages for the malab ones.