Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Shisha Joints

Rose   

if I was fond of those filthy mens attentions why would I be explicitly saying that I was uncomfortable? [/QB]

this isn't the first post written by yourself about how men are head over heels for you-if i remember correctly. a respectable woman wouldnt even think about being in such places. this is why they look at you in that manner.

and plz when you write can you try to tone down a little? i find you too explicit sometimes. where is the shyness?

i only intend good, dont take this offensively.

^--Actually there was one other thread where I mentioned an ogling Nigerian I hardly think that cause to suggest that I enjoy sexual harassment.

As for this idea of a “respectable woman” are you trying to suggest that I or any ladies who venture into such places masquerading as restaurants aren’t proper? Simply because I went with a group of ladies in a public place where good food and a good night out with the ladies was promised. *lifts a brow* I hardly think so.

Oh and If it wasn’t your intention to insult dear sister then I suggest you adjust the way in which you perhaps express yourself because that one sentence alone was enough to suggest a whole ream of intentional or unintentional insults.

As for being explicit? I actually thought I was doing pretty well for me :D I wasn't eddited or told off this time so I presume my words were acceptable.

Ps Sorry for the late reply again I seem to be unable to stick around. I guess its the demensia finaly taking its hold on me. (I always have the feeling that I've forgetton to reply back to someone) Sighs..ahh well