Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Shisha Joints

Chimera   

Amsterdam is part Paramaribo part Casablanca

No 180 degrees turn! evendo its too late now since they all have their own protectors called 'husbands' if they planned a trip to Somalia and there husbands couldnt make it then i would have no choice but to showcase my protective powers, yes indeed even against my kinsmen in Somalia

whats with all the chocolate and dipping?, woman stop munching while typing, your a mess :D

Lol Che i lure my customers to my Cave with those prices, the one man-business that i run is actually quite sinister :D

There is only one type of somali women that go to shiisha joints and they are usually two dollar ho's(adjusted for inflation), I can't really blame the arab men for their behavior.

siren, not used to concessions on SOL but point taken walaal.

warya saqajaan adeyg, am gonna let all my shisha bouncers know about ur ignorant views of my shisha xalimos until you apologize and u will be banned from all of them.

Originally posted by The_Siren:

There’s only one reason I can use to explain Sherban Shabeel’s little show of (Save the Arabs campaign) outburst, And that’s due to him having some sort of filthy Arab blood running through his viens, most likely Yemenis as he seems to know much of what other Al sacuud Arabs consider the lesser even simian in look and texture typed Arabs. LMAO!

I’m kidding people good lord, so I enjoy being Racist and silly and obviously throwing out slurring racial stereotypes which are truly unfair. Why shouldn’t I? I’m among Somalis aren’t I? Simply because some of you are not as thoroughbred as me is by no means a reason to hate and detest me...embrace me. (grins whilst pulling on her bullet proof vest)

Plus my topic is what I consider a form of anecdotal evidence….

Were there leering filthy north African Arabs? Yes

Was the atmosphere somewhat seedy and degenerate? Yes (lol-Again personal ideas differ)

Was the food in the particular place inspired? No

Did I personally feel out of place? Yes

Did these places of shisha blowing come across as a sort of breeding ground? Yes

These are the results of my finding whether you care for them or not isn’t that much of an issue. But I’m glad you put into your point of view makes for an interesting and amusing time.

Ngonge- Horta whats your problem? You got some sort of soft spot for those onion eating, halitosis suffering sexual deviants? (Laughs her **** off and nearly cracks a rib in the process) Good lord I’m kidding people I’m kidding! Wallahi I am LOL-Man I love being a nuisance. (Chucks his Shisha back in face) No thanks…

Cynical? LOL Long time no see, glad to see your still very much alive and kicking and very much passionate as always

Adam- God I thought you had bigger balls than that? All I have to say is one world. Arabi loving TRAITOR! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...(wipes the tears of laughter from her eyes) God I'm having fun tonight. Stand by your racist convictions man- thats the only way you'll gain true respect. (tries to hold a straightface)

lol you sounds like a kid who got caught with his hand in the candy jar

Paragon   

There is a fine line between the shisha and the atmosphere in which its smoked. I don't mind the former but the latter I detest. The people? I don't give a hoot.

Salma   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

ah, yes, another round of Arab-hating, for shame.

As usual, the same broken record....

Next session will be about the Arabic Luban (Gum)...

Firstly the Moroccan and Algerians (As I like to call them the Dhillo-Arabs and ladies you know why)

Dhillo- Arabs... very harsh and guess what it didn't add anything to the cause you are defending.... Nothing,, nuting at all.

I wonder how can you even say that word??!!

Bottomline: Stay away from Shisha for the sake of your health... that's all.

^- Dhillo Arabs eh? Harsh indeed but true none the less if you've come-across any or have been in such a situation. Its not a real secret if I'm honest, still I wasn't fighting for any cause but raised an issue I've been ruminating over for a while and wanted to know other peoples views on the matter thats all.

Paragon? No point in back tracking now my fellow Zionist.

Adam- Just stop it, tis far too late. LOL (And you know what I mean)

Mr Shabeel- LOL I have no idea what your suggesting, if perchace you are insinuating that I should feel bad for being somewhat...how do I put this? Racist? Then no LOL

Nugaleed- You know I really wasnt conceeding to anything merely being open-minded and appreciative or your fair comments. I still wouldn't vouch for Shisha joints or Shisha after my experience but I can take on board others. *Smiles*

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg - *Sighs and shakes her head disappointedly* No comment..

Paragon   

^Woman, I rarely back-track. But now we're fellow Zionists? Reminds me of fellow Jew political debaters who would call me an anti-Semite when I rubbish their arguments.

And surely it goes both ways as well. I've heard Arabs I confronted calling one a 'pro-Zionist'. However I am yet to hear Somali-Arabo-imitati onists call me a Zionist as you did above. But you are a proud Somali, eh? It's different. smile.gif

So here goes again, I am a Somali man who would not change his opinion about Arabs overnight, because this opinion has been formed hundred of years ago. So as a traditionalist Somali, I take wisdom from Ina Cabdulle Xassan's poetic retort about the Arabs:

Cudud ma leh col kula weerar gala, ciidan iyo xooge

Inkastey cid kuu soo diraan, waa cidloo kale

Caloosha iyo madaxay sidii, dumar cantuugaane

Maandhoow cayaayirka iga daa, Carabi waa naage

There. let throw who gunuunac swallow it.

Salma   

The_Siren: Cheap women are available everywhere, it depends where are u entering and whome u r dealing with.

What if it wasn't Shisha Joint and it was a Chocolate Club, would it differ?? What if it was a Somali cafe and it was "Ladies Camel Milk Night?? :D and few Somali Ladies were doing the same cheap acts instead of Algerians, would you still call them the Dh... word???

Carabe wa Naag,,, I'am so mad with this statement, not bcz of the first part (Carabta), this is a closed-case "let everyone hate their own ethnic group and keep hitting their heads to the wall". NO, I am so mad because everytime Somali men want to scorn/offend someone/some people they call them "Naag",,, as if the word Naag has to be used for a disease or scandal or shameful thing :mad:

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg - *Sighs and shakes her head disappointedly* No comment..

Oh come on now, this coming from someone who called a group of people dhillo's? Your disappointment is meaningless. But my statement is still true, no honorable muslim woman hangs out at shiisha joints.

Cudud ma leh col kula weerar gala, ciidan iyo xooge

Inkastey cid kuu soo diraan, waa cidloo kale

Caloosha iyo madaxay sidii, dumar cantuugaane

Maandhoow cayaayirka iga daa, Carabi waa naage

Oh plz, Plz do tell where you found this gabay. Seriously my Somali sucks but I love the poems of Zayid Abdulle.

Siren: you complain about leering Arabs, but you secretly you love the attention.

Your racist tirade is also a symptom of you feening for the spotlight.

Please do understand, I'm not insulting you. It's not a crime to want attention.

I love attention too, I just find more graceful ways of getting it ;)

People people *Waves her hands in the air* I'd firstly like to apologise for taking so damn long to reply to you all but I had a wedding to help organise and literally had no time to myself in over 2 weeks. (Not my own unfortunately) :( ....LOL-Still the show must go on.

Zulfa- I think you misunderstand me as I agree with you sister, everything in the least bit feminine is regarded as being negative- i.e stop acting like a p*ssy, your such a girl, and etc it’s the fault of patriarchal *******ized societies which are to blame. But I wasn’t calling Arab men women nor would I refer to my own sex in such a negative light, nay- I simply used the term Dhillo in conjunction with Arab men because it was the first thing that came to my mind. Dhillo or Dhilow-its all the same to me. Next time I shall be more grammatically accurate then to avoid confusion. LOL

Mr Q&A- I find it humorous that you’d jump on the villianising band wagon and thus the aid of the type of filthy “Arabs” I came across whilst insulting your own sisters, does the term Billa deeq ring a bell? Any how I call it how I see it, if I find an Algerian leering-scratching his bollocks and making obscene gestures indicating that I join him in a little tet a tet then I shall refer to him as a Dhillo- Dhillow (more accurately). This goes for just about any male who finds it socially acceptable to behavior in such a manner in such a place-or any place for that matter if I’m honest.

Mr Sheebel Oh contraire I’m not insulted at all, I only find it highly amusing that you’d think much of yourself and others that I would care for any attention sought from yourself or anyone else enough to cause “controversy” amongst the herd as it were. LOL-I’ll be honest, I insult and say what I like to amuse only myself 100% of the time. So when I said Dhillo Arab- it wasn’t to make anyone angry or happy- I said it cause I felt like it and damn the consequences. Oh and if I was fond of those filthy mens attentions why would I be explicitly saying that I was uncomfortable? *Lifts a brow* LOL Strange indeed, perhaps your mistaking me for the horny and hormonal teenagers your used to psychoanalysing?