Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This wall of Qabiil

Hibo   

thnx my girls/guys.

Atlanta: Tell him!

Habarjecelo: Its really ironic calling urself honorable when what u say is profanity in everysense. Last time I checked...honored folks...were on anti-profanity protest. Do us all a favor.Keep ur filthy mouth shut. Ilaahey afka hakaa gooye. I am sure its already deformed! I was once told, dameerada kuwa ugu foosha xun ayaa ugu haraanti kulul. Hadase waa soomalida kuwa ugu retardsan ayaa igu afxun! Shame on YOU! Labo xabo oo ingriisi aad baratay waleen ineysan ilbax kaa dhigeyn long time baa la sheegay! Shame on YOU!

Faiza   

Hibo sis, somalis Number One enemy is QABILL,I am sick of qabiil this and qabiil that,come on ppl give it a rest.

I personally don't claim no specific qabiil,I claim to be the SOMALI QABIIL nothing more nothing less.I think that Qabiil is brought on by ignorance,if you see someone talking about Qabiil,that person is an idiot.

SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE,I AM JUST EXPRESSING MY POINT OF VIEW.

Peace and Harmony!!

Hibo   

Faiza: Gabar......what is wrong with ya........maybe the way we convey our message somehow defuses some of ur fissions...for u seem to be having a harsh opinion......lol.. gabar I am kidding.but its true sis.....qabiil had us ruined n still is in progress.. maybe someday we will make it! just PRAY!

Daacuud   

I agree with you FAIZA, qabiil is just an idiotic concept. In Somalia, it initiates so much hatred amongst people. It is what destroyed our country.

Buubto   

Folks qabiil destroyed n still in the progress to destroy us even futher. Somalis are sick ppl, they have a disease that called HIV2 which classifies as tribalism disease. Unfortunately doctors and scientists can’t find the medicine to this disease. Our grand prance, father, mother, uncles & aunties they all got the disease, there is possibilities some of us might inherited it.

Technically speaking as a somali youth, we need to destroy this disease, the only way we can is not to believe in it and not to listen what elders say. Is one hell fight a true fighter will only win this war, so lets participate and win it. Be ignorant as far as tribalism goes, socialize with every somali, go for personality don’t go for relativeness (qabiil).

Hibo   

hold up!!

All you brainwashed sheep denouncing qabil

You don't have a clue what you are talking about

All you can do is repeat your brain dead mantra of "qabil destroyed us"

Hibo your poem lacked any artistic merit and was utterly banal

Habar jeclo star merely pointed out this fact

Who told you qabil is something to be ashamed of?

Thank Allah for my qabil, if I was hungry they would feed me, if I was homeless they would shelter me, if I was broke they would have a whip round!!

And I would do the same for them.

habar_awal star!!

Qabiil is nothing but an alliance. If you stablish good relations with others you might have a better alliance than the one you already have with your "qabiil". Somalis abuse this alliance and take it too far to mean that one can only get help from his/her qabiil, or if one is not your distance cousin, he/she is no good. ONE LOST SOCIETY.

[This message has been edited by MinneapolisKID (edited 12-01-2001).]

Isra   

Salam

Qabali? I know tis the fact that i am in Canada and not back home.It did destroy our land and society. But it was manupilated by ppl who took it to far they chose their lives to be ruled by it.

I certainly would like my to know who i am and for my future kids to know who they are.Tis a part of a culture and our roots.HabarWaal star ur right bro in the fact that my qabila would help when i am in need.And thats one beautiful trait that somalis have we are a very closly nit ppl.

But a millions miles apart when certain mentally disabled ppl take the Qabila to far, that we begin to hate each other.

Peace smile.gif

Hibo   

Barliin; Thnx sis...

Shadiya: Am I missing something or did u just say u r proud of having qabiilism?.. That just did it sis... u r not worthy of any breathe from my part. .. As far as artistic touches r concerned this a poem sis...not .. a painting.. if u can't tell the difference TOO bad!! By the way no wonder ur prefixes start off as Habar to ur calls... for u r thinking like one!!

MplsKid: true that bro!

ruun_03   

this whole qabiil thing is out of ma league, i mean i don't get it and i don't want to have nothing to do wit qabiil.

i want to know ma ppl, but that is as far as i would go, i don't even talk to ma relatives.

it is just time 4 us to move on.

oh yeah am kinda new and i see most of you somalineters r already here.

just an observer.