Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

*With a broken life*

Hibo   

This is one of my old poems.....when my heart was shattered.....i thought I would share it with ya........I know certain someone will criticize...but its ok... here it goes.....

A heart full of scars with a soul covered with holes

Doesn’t do much for my depression, except that it takes its tolls

After each and every heart break that tears me in two

Gluing my heart back together again until my love sinks through

A mind full of regrets that only helps to haunt my past

Wondering everyday if this day will be my last

To take me away from these thoughts of a dying tomorrow

Trying to cope with every regret that seems filled with sorrow

A soul which no longer exists for it has been taken apart

Piece by piece like the scars show with my broken heart

And every piece that has been broken off gets left behind

Lost in the memories of pain and depression that rages with time

Every step taken ahead, is a foot towards the end

For soon enough, life itself will be almost impossible to mend

And nothing of myself will soon be left, because they’ve taken it all

Leaving not even pity behind that could have saved me from the pics on the

wall

The lights have been turned off, happiness has slipped away

Into the nights darkness which only sheds light on my day

That makes me walk into a wall that shows me so much more emotion

Than I could ever have seen when I drank their sour love potion

As hope turns the other way, my love can’t help but croak

For every part of my body is useless, life is now broke…

Xafsa   

Naayaa hido snap out of it..you got love poems coming out of your ears....heart broken?

Ninka ii keen anaa abaalkiis marinaayee!!

I'm just messing with you girl...that was a beautiful poem!

Xafsa   

Naayaa hibo snap out of it..you got love poems coming out of your ears....heart broken? frown.gif

Ninka ii keen anaa abaalkiis marinaayee!! biggrin.gif I'm just messing with you girl...that was a beautiful poem!

Hibo   

Hibo though this might sound wierd but why did the bloke run away? did he run away coz you starting bragging about how your black and proud or did he run away that you don't belong to Nobel tribe?

But don't ge'me wrong that was nice poem, though i'm not poem critic but this is certainly better then those you have posted before.

Peace cheerio

Hibo   

Your poem was beautiful:

But they do say that, beauty is the eye of the beholder. It seems very dark, and I am hoppin, and prayin that your feelin better now. Life is quiet dark at times, but that is why have pens, and papers to reveal our deepest secrets. It is funny what you can say to a room full of people, that you can't say in front of one person!

A Greek philosopher once said this phrase. "You can not ever step in the same river twice", I hope that you have learned your lesson throughout this, and never in another words step in that river again!

your sister at heart

aya

Pig   

Naa hibooy, hadalka intaad iska deyso orodoo buuhoodle ku noqoo geeljire iska soo kaxayso madaxa budh kaala dhaca. Ilaahey ha abaal mariyo kii ku xumeeyey. Walee nacas buu ahaa, sababtoo ah, anigu kuma sii daayeen oo har iyo habeen waan iska kaa daawan lahaa.

Allow yaa ninkaa madaxa budh kala dhaca

Hibo sis.... I thought you should read this song by Diana Ross..... It's one of those recovery Songs smile.gif

At first I was afraid, I was petrified

Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side

Then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along

And so you're back from outer space

I just walked in to find you here, with that sad look upon your face

I should have changed that stupid lock

I should have made you leave your key

If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go walk out the door

Just turn around now

'Coz you're not welcome anymore

Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?

Did you think I'd crumble?

Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no not I, I will survive

For as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive

I've got all my life to live

And I've got all my love to give

I'll survive

I will survive

Hey hey

(I, I will survive)

Hey hey

(I, I will survive)

Every day

(I, I will survive)

Oh yeah

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart

Just trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart

And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself

I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high

And you see me, somebody new

I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you

And so you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free

But now I'm savin' all my lovin' for someone who's lovin' me

I'll survive,

I will survive

------------------

"To understand others you should get behind their eyes and walk down their spine."

Hibo   

Xafsa: u of all ppl should have known that I have snapped out of it long time ago....Mise u r just biaching with me!

Habarjecelo: I don't think being habarjeclo u should claim being noble for habarjeclo is known for their ignorance...n pessimism

Aya: thnx: this was a longtime ago sis......I did went on with life......thnx for ur advice its always an honor hearing sisters' concern!

Qawdhan: Finally! phew.....its a relief inaadan budhka aniga iila dhicin smile.gif

Naag qawan: sis thnx... walaahi that song, n many more where what helped me heal! But now I am completely healed... health is in the air!!

Brother: Wow what can I say........I am fine bro..but didn't know ppl cared to see what I had to say.. thnx for ur concern I really do appreciate. I had exams.. that is why I was busy!

Hibo   

wow what a statement..lol haberjeclo known for thier pessisim and ignorance..lol hibo this quiet clear shows that your little girl lost in the states, being a poetic is a gene traite that passes from generation to generation. Hey but i cann't knock you down for trying, but obvisoully not good enough not even near to my standard.

You see being a haber jeclo makes more then a poetic as We have the most of the famous poets of all time. i don't like to Faan little girl but let me educate you.

1. Hadraawi...the best poet somalis ever seen.

2. Ibraahim Timacade...(Kana siib kana saar) true somali patriot

3. Gamuute...( the defender of all isaaq from sayidka poems.)

4. Tuuge tarabi..die hard peot True SNM.

5.Salaan Carbey....This cann't stop poeting.

6.farax oomar

7.shiekh Bashir

8.max'med Shicire

9.Axmed keyse Haaji Ducaale

10. Axmed Hasan muse

11.Axmed Jamac(DHOOBAY)

12. Cisman Gun iy bareed

13. Kite Fiqi

14. Maxmude Dalin

15. Axmed ismail Duqsi

16.Ibrahim Jamac Diif ha i liqin

17. ADan saleban (Magubte)

18. Cabdilaahi cali yusuf

19. Xasan saleban weyne

20. Maxmude haji xasan Hure)

21. Maxmed Nuur fadal

22. Maxmud cabid Fadal

23.Caynashe Balabaan

24. Saed Awad

25. Guled agabey

26. Yonis Tuug.

So little Girl these guys have earned the respect from somaliland peeps and somalis in general they are known across all of somalia and somaliland. Haberjeclo have earned respect and no other tribe can much these abudance talent.

and Gues what yep they are all Haberjeclo, Noblism comes from within...Waa loo dhashaa.

la iskam baac yidhaahdo ee basar baa loo hadlaa intaad habejecloo dhan faraha la soo gelyeso.

---------------------------------------------

educate little black wana bees.

Hibo   

Habarjeclo: the famous JERK... u did educate me to some extend... but what u really didn't know is this... that I too do have some poetic traits in me.... check this dude... :

Yawle

Cabdillaahi Muuse

Cilmi Boodhari

Xaaji aadan afqallooc

Qawdhan Duale

Xasan tarabbi

Xuseen Xasan (Aabihii Suugaanta)

Xaye Galaydh

Cabdi Gahayr

Cayuun

Caalin

Guuleed Dhoollayare

Xirsi Aamir

Ina dubbe (Ali Dhuux ass-kicker), (Guba)

Ismail Cigaal bulaale (Guba)

Maxamed Fiin (Guba)

Cige aw cali

Cabdi Cabdilahi Muuse

iyo Boqollaal kale oon halkan lagu koobi karayn

Anagaba ma yareysanee..cago dhigo.plus.. habarjeclo iney ignorant tahay.... ADIGAA KA DALIILAH!

Hibo   

Good try hibo but, we haven't yet seen any somali clan matching up to the standard of haberjeclos poets!

Hibo Maskiin yaa daciif, no disrespect bu the ppl you mension above, are minos i.e they are not well known in the whole of somalia, just few somalilanders thats all, on the other hand every man who i have mension is Star.

i repeat no clan has yet to produce famous poets as haberjeclo, so little Cagaha wax ka dey oo mesha ha isku ceebeyn. You are not allowed to walk where the lions are walking in style.

About the ignorance what can i say, you don't know the meaning of it, on the contrary i see my self as a proud and kicking, and as for ignorance and ppl. You are generalising an entire nation (haberjeclo)and labelling as ingnorant, so who is the ignorant in here??

i arrest my case.

Way ii gaadhey faanka!

Jaber   

what the hell is going on in here???...Hibo wrote a lovely poem......every sane person would read it and move the hell on!......but the insane bunch and our above friend is the king of that castle..have decided to turn it into a qabiil issue.......now,in the words of Tina Turner"whats jacayl whats jacayl got to do with it??!! whats Hibo's poem got to do with the nut habarjeco??

my habarjeclo friend(and I mean this in the most sincere way)......r u suffering from some sort of an inferiority complex???...which makes always take that defensive attitude?..relax buddy.....we could care less about some habarjeclo poet's I have never heard of!.......every goddamn somali clan has its poet's and they all claim to be the best in the test....so spare us ur reer jaamc waal craziness and stick to the flipping subject guy!.........we belong to certain somali clan's... but who else beside u is running around displaying the tribe banner???

Hibo   

Jaber or DabaaL

Hahah, inferiority Complex?? What a joke, a man with such clan histroy and noblism feeling inferior? hmm Man you need your freaking head examine!

DabaaL are you tryig score few points over the little sisters here? by trying to stick up for them? Man you must be mightly desparate folk.

Are you one of those peepz that luring on the chat line trying define what love is, and claiming to know what women want.lol

i would strongly advice you to back off and get off this case before you get smacked. this discussion is above your intelligent level.

We cann't allow (Duli) to take part in high discussion political arena.

About your point on Poets, every clan having poets, that might be true but No clan has yet to produce famous poets with likes of Hadraawi, Tima cade, Gamuute, and Salaan Carabey and the rest...>

if you have not heard of the infamous haberjeclo poets, then you need to do some home work and catch with the somali histroy and culture, you need to feed your little brain and stimulate your harizon.

You are claiming to be a true nomad,do you know what a nomad is??

Let me define for you little deranged dude, what Nomads do. They discuss tribal matters, challange poems and other cultural issues in somalia.

you got moi drift? head to the library and come back so that you can take part of this discussion.

This is not about killing birds with one stone or hunting ground, you need to go to chat rooms if your desparatly seeking a female compnionship.

Cagaha wax ka dey Libaax sanka lama taabtee