Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

DO FAT WOMEN HAVE A HARDER TIME FINDING A MAN THAN SLIM WOMEN?

Well am deeply sorry if my reply gave you that idea, but tell me coz am confusse, where exactly from what i wrote did this idea jump @ you from??

Iffah   

Sorry abaayo...I did not mean to change the direction of the topic. And I was not associating any homosexual or bisexual ideations with your comment. I was thinking more along the lines of Ladiif. Thanks for clarifying that though... I'm starting to get the point.

Carry on...

QaQa...isn't it better now that you understand?

Sujui...er Shujui. She must like your name smile.gif

Salaams!

Miriam1   

Salam

Umm i did not mean to offend u...but wat u stated was strange and confusing...so dont overblow a comment meant in a humourous context.

Peace

shyhem   

CUTE GIRL

U wanna know the truth,extreme fat women are a big turn off,and also extreme skinny women not that attractive,i mean who is gonna pay her medical bills if i broke her bones in the bed.

Fat means u're either not active physically and mentally or u just eat more than u'r share of the plate.Someone should stop hanging around the kitchen.

Now slim and tall does make sense but for some strange reasons slim and tall somali women are not blessed with beautiful breasts.I guess a brother has no choice but to compromise.

Not to sound Patornising but i suppose oen way anyone who thinks that there abit over weight and that are worrying that this my result in them being over looked is that perhaps you will have trhe advantage of not having all the shallow ppl on your case. what you think? a fair assement?

HAHAHAHAHAH SHYYYYYYYYYYT..YO CHECK DIZ..

LIL-CUTE CHICK SO FAT - IF SHE WEARS A YELLOW T-SHIRT PEOPLE THINK SHE A TAXI...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

TO B_A_L_L_E_R_Z... U AREN'T FUNNY AT ALL AND BY SAYING THAT IT SHOWS THAT ARE IMMATURE AND FOR UR RECORD I'M 110 AND I LOVE BEING 110 THANK U VERY MUCH....PEACE..

PS GROW UP THAT'S WHAT SEEM TO BE DONE TO U...

Siman   

".....What is not relevant to body size is Love. And love is a gut feeling phenomena when it is a sincere, real one. And sincere love is blind to the physical attributes (fat/thin, short/tall. etc.) Charm, intellect, honest, piety, and other desirable characteristics that we truly yearn are not easily read in the short encounters with our potential mates. Thus the physical appearance are next best thing that our eyes naturaly scan through in this hasty life and crowded world to find someone so we can do some shukaansi...and see if they possess the qualities we are looking...why would anyone select the unknown unattractive mate over unknown attractive one. If u are aproached then humility is in order!

In short, I wouldn't characterize those who seem to have taste for 'dhuubo-dhex yar', 'qorran' and 'qallanjo' nomads as "dumb". They are just excersizing their God given freedom to select their mate among potential mates out there"

Well said, Baashi,

I couldn't agree more!

Let us admit we are human, men and women, we often get attracted by physical beauty, then personality comes second, personally, physical beauty is on the bottom of my list when I am descriping who could be my potential mate, but I have to admit that is the first thing that gets my attention.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

Salam

Is it harder .... well if ur looking for a dumb a$$ guy who has noting in his mind but to find some girl that looks like those video $lut$ well than tis hard.

So what are you saying... every girl that is slim looks like a slut?

anyways back to topic. I think slim women get more attention but bigger girls get men who are into them!

Oh well.... it ain't a fiar world is it!

Macalin   

Aaahh...They say whats in a FAT?..oops my bad is suppose to be whats in a name!.

well did you guys no that over 2/3 of GUYS dig FULL FIGURED women?...i bet yall didnt know that!!..well if you must know where i read it@ its the dec edition of Esquire or GQ..either of em!

One thing i have realised is when someone likes YOU for who YOU is!..beleive me they will say all nice things!..like.."Shes FAT but shes CUTE" or "Shes caato laakin sexxy"..My point is fat..or no fat someone out there FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE>>

i know a freind of mine who doesnt even look at women who weigh less than 200lbs!!!(now don be shocked!)..when i asked him why u dont like petite women!..guess what he said..lol.."GABAR SNEELO AH WADADA IN LAGU MARO LEE LOOGA TIR GALAY"!..in otherwords..he said.."XARAGO!"

Ameenah..lol..what sister Jawahir meant of course is..PPL(men) who are shallow go for LOOKS(just like the video gals-who we all know are put there for looks!!)..am sure it didnt have to do with being XIITO XIITO..lol.OGGEY!?

Miriam1   

Salam

Ameenah i didnt say that i thought all slim women are sluts...i am not sure how u got that idea but this post seems to be full of misunderstandings...i am my self a slim gal, but i know alot of guys who are very into that image of women rap video's relays to us.Maybe my wording was a bit hard..but i hope u understand wat i meant

Peace

Ladiif   

Fat women are:-

(1) Turn off to begin with

(2) will make u file a bankcruptcy (maalintii foostaa lacunaa nooh!!)

(3) get old & Unfunctionable while the bro. can still dance like no body's buizness and would not let u take a second xaliimo

But one thing for sure, Love does not know being FAT or CAATO once you got hooked on someone.

"Ninba tuu calmadey waa u cambaro luule", miyeeydaan maqlin dhalin yaro?

However you look, ur job is to go after what you want and don't ever settle for less!!.....Hadii umalaysid inaad gaari kartid xitigaha ama deyaxa....go for it, my blessings are w/u!!!.....hadii aadan i fahmin, bax seexo damiin yahow, waji masaf ah hadhigin meesha e.