Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Can You really Escape Death?

OG_Girl   

Since we are just exchanging opinions. I believe people do not have choice in two situations other than that is your free choice.

1) When you come to this word.

2) When you leave. Anything in between them is your choice including how you die.

You can decide to suicide, use over dose drugs, drink and drive and kill your self and others...etc. Is your choice to choose how to die but the time is written.

When Allah created the world, he created all things good. He created people, however, with the freedom to choose. This includes the freedom to make right and wrong choices.Those wrong choices bring about consequences that end up hurting ourselves or other people, sometimes-innocent victims who did not deserve it...that is our fault. Otherwise would not be just and you know Allah is most just!

Salam

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Anything in between them is your choice including how you die.

How do you mean that? Your statement could only be valid in very limited circumstances.

OG_Girl   

I mean you have free will to go and kill your self!!like suicide. Or your drive like 300km/h... Is that Allah's fault or your chose to drive crazy!!

Your statement could only be valid in very limited circumstances.

For example?

Edit: It's almost 4:00 AM here. Anything I say could be wrong icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I mean you have free will to go and kill your self!!like suicide.

Now, you have clarified your previous statement. So, choice of death is limited to suicide, euthanasia and few other options. Most people die natural death, which isn't a choice.

Yo big man, glad u escaped the jaws of death, the scythe of the grim reaper and not kicked the bucket.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine on his bike, with a car a few month. After banging his head on the front of the car, he did a somersault with the bike then landed on his feet a few meters from the wrek without a scratch and bruised head. He's british, but with u're escape tactics i'm thinking u might be related ... reerkaada ii sheeg waan waydiinayaa