Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Canada

Baluug   

I apologize, wrong choice of words. But the fact remains, any building with its own security and costs $1300/month is no ghetto.

Anyways, back on topic Adam, what the hell is that cat-thing? Guess I've never seen it. And you should post some pictures of the B.C. interior, hands down some of the best scenery in the world.

Kool_Kat   

^When you go in the elevator and there is baranbaro riding it with you - that is GHETTO!

Don't let the $1300 and security fool you, you can buy a three bedroom apartment for about $100,000 in any of the six buildings - specially @320/340...That is very very low provided their location being close to two major highways, downtown, airport, etc...

The picture of Windsor is soo nice. I remember when I used to live there how I used to walk on the river front. Windsor is such a peaceful city and clean compare to our neighbouring Detroit. I hate Toronto, if it wasn't my husband's job I would have moved back to Windsor.

KK I agree with you, Dixon is such a ghetto place full of baranbaro. I remember one time I visited my cousin who lives in Dixon, and baranbaros attacked me. I would never live such a place (acudubillah).