Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SUMMER JAMS 2009!!

Mog tahey dadka Ingriiska waxaa kuu maahmaan xiliga qabow geedaha qaawan, xiliga xagaagana gabdhaa qaawan... ;);)

its that time of the year!!!Its officially began and the sun is out! This year the weather is gonna be great... we gonna party like it was 1969!!!

nuune   

xiliga xagaagana gabdhaa qaawan...

:D:D

Ma waxaad leedahay alot of indha nuuris on the way, Marx, Sheikh baan kuu heestee waa sidee sxb smile.gif

BOB   

Waar isku xishooda mise xerada dhaqan toosinta ayaan idiin taxaabaa? :D

Nuune...ina aabow waa in bilcaan baadiyaha lagaaga raadiyaa markaan... :D

Marx...I'm on my way to the miyiga and I shall put in a good word for you Insha Allah so that you wont need to look at the bilcaamaha in skimpy dresses. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by *BOB:

Marx...I'm on my way to the miyiga and I shall put in a good word for you Insha Allah so that you wont need to look at the bilcaamaha in skimpy dresses.
smile.gif

Are you actually saying your gonna find me a reer miyi chick! I am not too sure about that BOB. I think i would rather pass. There are too many cultural clashes!

BOB   

Marx...PLEASE tell me you're kidding me here before I jump off the window of my hut!

too many culture clashes aa? what 'culture' are you exactly talking about here...enlighten me my brother Please...besides...d idn't you know that in kuwa miyiga laga keeno are the easiset to convince especially when it comes to western ideology...

Most 'bad' people I've had the misfortune of meeting were straight from miyiga...to them they don't fall off the rail just because they want to but because they are so desperate to 'fit in' whatever heck that means so they do what the ciyaalka xaafada do no matter how disgusting or inappropriate.

PS. its against Somali culture to turn down an elder especially when he offers you the hand of his daughter in marriage...marka young man...I'm your elder here and I would suggest you accept my offer with a grin. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

waar meeshaa lagu qaawan yahay ha la i geeyo .......
:D

Istaanka furun laha,,,, war maxad tiri :D:D