Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Mo Farah wins splendid 10,000m gold for Britain at European

NASSIR   

Garowegal, to compare Farah to Bile is an honor and an ideal for his future competition. We need more aspiring professional athletes on international stage. Even if the records tilt on the side of one athlete, it does not mean that the other is trivialized. They both raise the good image of the nation. Don't you feel proud when an international press carries a good news of something Somali and only Somali?

Ibti, respect the legend..

More Farah would have represented his country of origin if it were functioning and peaceful.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^disgraceful human being that Mo farah.

There is time and place for everything and bringing politics to the track and field is distasteful to say the least.

Not an adult moment in secession-land@Ibti.

How come you know so much about Mo Farah and dont say becuz you have build-in interest in track and field.............as I wont hear of it.

Same way I know so much about Bile. I like althetics. ;)

Good to see you around Lazy- and in a none niqab thread too icon_razz.gif

Nassir, I do respect him (read what I wrote) but I dont worship him either nor do I have a distorted view of his abilities/ achievements.

Abtigiis   

Apart from waving a flag of a jabhad where nations where competing, his achievements are not that great. I am not begruding him of anything. But the fact is Europe is not known for middle distance running, and come London olympics, he will fail to qualify from the group stages. Kenyans and Ethiopians are there!

On the comparison with Bile, Bile competed against Sa'eed Owait, the legendary Moroccan, one of the greatest runners of all-time and came second. He won the Rome champions as well. Mo's achievemnets are not in the same league. Somalia can win the world cup if it is staged in Solomon Islands and the best team there is from India. Conext, people.

Ibtisam   

A&T: Did you read what you wrote Said Aouita WON. As for ROME Aouita did NOT run the the 1,500. He run the 5,000 hence Bile was left to compete with the Americans and Europeans.

As for his other Gold. Again Aouita did not compete and the race was all white with the exception of 2 kenyans and 1 from sudan.

If you want something real to brag about, in that race (1989) He beat the British Steve Cram who came 8th, despite holding the fastest record from 1985, :D

I would have liked to see Aouita, Cram, Coe and Ovett race at the best with Abdi Bile, but after 1989 he started fading and injuried.

Haada maxa la isku heesta? That Mo has a flag or that Bile is a better BECAUSE he carried a somalia flag?

P.s. Bile once run for the British icon_razz.gif (This is not TRUE btw )

Abtigiis   

I didn't say he run and won against Auoita in Rome Ibti. He won without Aouita. But he come second to Ouaita in another competition.

Ibtisam   

^^You implied it A&T.

Adiga wa naceeb aad qabtiid has you reaching for the starts atheer. Goormaad saas uu baadey? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

A&T: Did you read what you wrote
Said Aouita
WON. As for ROME Aouita did NOT run the the 1,500. He run the 5,000 hence Bile was left to compete with the Americans and Europeans.

As for his other Gold. Again Aouita did not compete and the race was all white with the exception of 2 kenyans and 1 from sudan.

If you want something real to brag about, in that race (1989) He beat the British Steve Cram who came 8th, despite holding the fastest record from 1985,
:D

I would have liked to see Aouita, Cram, Coe and Ovett race at the best with Abdi Bile, but after 1989 he started fading and injuried.

Haada maxa la isku heesta? That Mo has a flag or that Bile is a better BECAUSE he carried a somalia flag?

P.s. Bile once run for the British
icon_razz.gif
(
This is not TRUE btw
)

Ibtisaam illeen ma yara... 1989 iyo watching sports aa..

I really enjoyed watching Mo Farah in the athletics this past week, and was very proud of seeing the SL flag to boot! Haterz, walk that way >>>> icon_razz.gif

p.s. not impressed with the fact that he isn't married to a Somali lady though.

Ibtisam   

The zack, why?? did you think we were the same age. Aaaaw sorry to burst your bubble, You should be calling me ayeeyo, waan ku daley kaar two times over :D

Serenity ma xaad ka rabta his personal life. icon_razz.gif