Sign in to follow this  
Unreal Heart

When jealousy accur-->Girl get your own man!!

Answer honestly ;)

Most teenage relationships dont succeed coz both the girl and the boy are yound and they dont really know what are they doing.. so we find the guy talk to different girls and so do the girl.. but honestly..

Have you ever get attacked by another girl asking you to stay the hell away from her man?

Have you ever get in a fight with a girl over your boy friend? and what u really think about the idea of fighting over a man?

OG_Girl   

Unreal Heart Sweetheart, i wouldn't fight over man , if other sister wants him and he wants her , let her have him . why bother!!

salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Ok let's stop right there,plz what is your name OG i am hoping very much that you will fight what is right for you,and UH,plz do fight also what is right for you, if every little meat you want is being taken awayfrom you,by some one who happens to be just as womanly as you can be, what did that tells you, it shows me that you 2 will never get hitched and perhaps will be baby sitting the children of the man you have been stolen from you.LoL Fight Fight what is rightfully yours.You are making your men Very cheap and doest not worth to be fought for.Shame Shame Shame.

c/salam

Og_girl,

Yes, do not stoop to that kind of ********* . One owns no one and one has choices in life; it is up to one to make a right or a dumb choice. You have a good head on your shoulders and stick to what you believe in….. Attitude is every thing in life… and who wants a wishy-washy person in their lives any way!

Zakariye,

So you want to fight for your girl, huh, even if she’s consented? Bro keep it up and see where that will take you. I hope you have lots of money and a good lawyer to bail you out, not to mention a jail time. But, what if, the guy that you fought with slapped with restraining order and you were bared to go any where near him and you found him talking to your girl? Certainly you can not approach for fear of jail. What are you going to do? Beat up your girl? You are a jealous man in a making and may be and may be a future wife beater. You need a major attitude adjustments!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

i have been called names before , but not this one,Wife Beater, not in my blood, are you kidding me, you are talking to some 1 who is married 2 wives and about to hitch the third one, so i am way out thre 2 be called wife beater but i gather it is a slip in your tongue, is it? i hope so. And by the way do i sense you are immitating more toward western culture then yours,or you kind of showing off to score points, sorry i am not interested it, just telling the way i see it, you have to fight what is urs, that is if you r interested if not then don't bother mentioning it,get it .And Plz this is just a thread don't take it seriously or you will faint in here.

c/salam

Zakariye,

No I didn’t take you seriously but the message. I do understand this is a thread. I was just responding to your posting and took a different approach. Remember there may be teenagers reading these messages and don’t you think we should be a bit responsible in posting messages?

By the way am I supposed to congratulate in having multiple wives? You must be working your butts off ..lol! Good luck with the fourth one.

diamond princes,

be afraid, be really afraid unless you already are one of the wives!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

DiamondP, well ty for the rescue , this is the perfect timing,LoL

Qori did i hear ou said kids are reading this thread,damn that is nice to hear cz they will learn how civilized we are,and perhaps they will pm you not to call ppl ,Wife beater.LoL

c/salam

Zakariye

Don’t misquote me for some thing I did not say. I did not call you a wife beater but have a potential to be one. There is a difference. But if I offended you, my apologies….truce!

As for the kids, they already know that we Somalis are uncivilized. I don’t want them to imitate us.

qori

well

first of all

if me and da guy were seriously and some other girl wanted him.str8 up

i would ask him who wants..and if he picks her

den imma let him go..cuz aint no point in fighting for a guy who doesn't want you

and there are plenty of other guys out there

aight

never fight over a guy

jus make him choose

one~

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Zakareye:

Ok let's stop right there,plz what is your name OG i am hoping very much that you will fight what is right for you,and UH,plz do fight also what is right for you, if every little meat you want is being taken awayfrom you,by some one who happens to be just as womanly as you can be,

sweetheart, i am way too good to fight over a man sorry but men fight over me not the opposite ok ???

salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

[

sweetheart, i am way too good to fight over a man sorry but men fight over me not the opposite ok ???

OK , OG_GL ,Say no more

salaam