Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOL Alternative Christmas Message

Kool_Kat   

You're disgrace baan ku iri...You heard Marax, the least we can do is celebrate Christmas...I am just doing it in the cost-effective way, you know with the economy and all... :D

Aaliyaay, inta ilbax iska dhig la isleeyahay baa dad badan aduunkan ku dhamaan...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

In honour of those mentioned above, I am celebrating Christmas this year...I bought a big ol'Christmas tree with the walfare money I receive from this government, put it in the middle of my livingroom - which by the is a government housing, got gifts from the local toy drive, and drinking eggnogs that I picked up from the Foodbank...It is the most wonderful time of the year... :cool:

So true! however you disguse it KK, this is the reality for the majority of Somalis in canada! I got a friend from East Mall and he says canada is terrible places to live. He now lives here! He says there are alot of somali drug dealers in Alberta and thats why the Jamaicans have been killing them in their dozens! so sad!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Anyways whats wrong with christmas, arent we in a Christain country. You people are never content! these people have given you a refuge, homes and an education etc ! the absolute least you can do is celebrate christmas!

MIGHT as well wear a cross and go to church every sunday to show gratitude. And Somalis living in India should stay celebrating Diwali de?

I couldnt agree more abyan! their attitude towards me has been remarkably consistent. Whether my hadal has no substance(hadal aan dux lahayn) or even if they agree with it, their stance will always remain the same! aggressive yet subtle and direct intimidation tactics to undermine my shafar and integrity. The only reason, I post the alternative message was so that we could discuss the stragetic consequence of the occupaton of somalia. None have yet engaged with this, instead they have too busy bullying me! :(