Sign in to follow this  
money

When your sis clubs and drinks?

Money your too nice, I can't bleive that you even paid for their drinks. It is haram to pay, buy or sell qamro. You should repent to Allah(swa) and make duaa for your cousins that Allah shows them the right path. As for your little you should never allow her to stay with these kind of people cause they can influence easily.

ps

Lazie G please keep your rubbish comments to yourself. You just know how to judge people, the brother can post what he wants, is not like you run this forum.

Ninku gabdhaha isagaa waaley. hadii uusan lacagta ka bixin lahayn, waxaas oo qamro ah ma cabeen. waaba naago qamro cabaya lacag ka bixi.... waali.com

Ms DD   

Can I suggest dhaqan celis. Sometimes I find hard to believe that parents arent aware of what is going on. I know of a mother who has no clue her son is dealing. Shouldnt she ask herself where he got that merc s-class?

I do feel mothers everywhere. My uncle always says 'he is glad he took all his kids back to somalia, even at the risk of death. Because of indho xumo in the wester world.'

nuune   

^^^ Caanuhu wali ma quban, daba qabad bey leeyihiin!

Money sidii kheyr qaba Ilaah ha idinkaga dhigo.

Originally posted by Castro:

Rubbish.

:D

Castro, I am sure brotha Money is way cooler than I am. He has already initiated the "cool cousin" approach. He must be well aware old-man LST's backward "rubbish" won't mitigate the agony. :D

Welcome back to SOL awoowe. Bal Xiin ka warayso waxa ku dhaafay intaad maqnayd.

Castro   

^^^^ Awoowe one is never too far from this place. Cute Bishaaro will testify. :D

Originally posted by BlessedMuslimah:

Money your too nice, I can't bleive that you even paid for their drinks..

Atheer, believe it. The dude paid good money in the hopes that one of his cousins' friends would get drunk enough to think he's cute. But when she starting drinking 6' 5" Russian guys under the table, he gave up and decided to air their laundry on SOL. Happens all the time dear.

Kool_Kat   

^Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Daabacaada CNN and AlJazeera inee SOL qabaan ma ogo miyaa LST? Tabakaayo uga furan yaaqoo - toloow what's the breaking news tonite?

Teeda kale, Castro, xaa Russian guy meesha soo galiyay? From experience miyaa? :D:D:D

Zafir   

Firstly, Wlc back Castro. Secondly, Your implications with the under table drinking was absurdly uncalled for sire.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I seriously think the admin needs to setup a SOL Problem Section.

Dear Rudy-Diiriye? smile.gif

You wouldn't happen to have the contact info of the two "college going female cousins" of yours, would you? I'm planning a trip to New York city next month.

Sometimes its best to consult your brains before you let your fingers run loose. What if the shoe was on the other foot?

Atheer, believe it. The dude paid good money in the hopes that one of his cousins' friends would get drunk enough to think he's cute. But when she starting drinking 6' 5" Russian guys under the table, he gave up and decided to air their laundry on SOL. Happens all the time dear.

Malevolent!

Fabregas   

^^LOL, guess who wrote this in that thread: :D

QUOTE:Allah created both men and women, thus the attraction is there however it is. Not having an interest in men is against Allah's creation which can propably mean you are not human. Imagine someone says he/she never interested in water ,,, is that possible ???

looooooooooooool ,,, and the replay was:

lol awful comparison, water gives life, men destroy, water is vital for survival..men arent..