Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Deeqa's Disguise

NGONGE   

Taqsiin or Takhzeen is an Arabic word meaning 'to store'. Yamanis use the word when describing chewing qaat (or tobaco). So you are all correct (except Aaliyah). :D

ps

Norf, it is not all feel good. I called the 'bad' one HUDA (as in guidance). :D

nuune   

^^^ The best way to maximise ur taqsiin is when u talkin at the same time, it increases the net value :D

Foolxumo :D

NGONGE   

^^ Did you see the Yamani marfash in China? It's on the right hand side, next to the link I posted.

Salma   

Huda is not Huda at all (she doesn't carry any kind of good guidance),you should change her name to cifriita or Shaydaamad. What an Opinion Leader with big bad influence?. Yet, it takes two to tango, the preacher and the follower of the preacher. Don't tell me next time, Deeqa will put Jihaad in her mind :rolleyes:

P.S. Isn't strange after all what happened that Deeqa didn't figure out who told her parents about the hidden secret of smoking????

Question: Where the hell was Huda at that time??? :D

Nephissa   

Alla, you learn something new everyday. Maantana ma taqsiin lecture baan u fadhinaa!! Minii la yaabo..nuune, Acuudka baan ka iri!

Foolxumo, salaan hoose sxb, warka isoo geli..do you oil your muscles? :D

MZanzi   

LoooL nephiso salaan diiran iga qabo huuno, walaahi adiga iyo ninaan ogahayba laba mucjiso ayaa tihiin ...laakin i dont oil my skinny bones haye adiga ayaantan indhakuushe maiska dhaaftay lol

women AND smoking is a recent phenomena even in The west. Hardly anyone women smoked and it used to be associated with sexual imorality";

redface.gif I'm embarrased to admit that regarding this issue my preconceived notions about what is pure kicks in. The other day i was having the same exact conversation with a friend. I DONT like smokers be male or female but I despise it even more when it is a female(DONT KNOW WHY). And then there is this new phenomena of SOMALI WOMEN smoking SHIISHA at EVERY SHIISHA place in town that even my Egyption, Somali and Arab MALE friends complain about. So whats your take on that?

speaking of sexual immorality, I have a weird friend (from Somali galbeed,) who believes coloring women's hair is calaamaatu sharmmuuto. Sarwaal haday qabtana war keedaba daa. :D subxanalaah

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

speaking of sexual immorality, I have a weird friend (from Somali galbeed,) who believes coloring women's hair is calaamaatu sharmmuuto. Sarwaal haday qabtana war keedaba daa.
:D
subxanalaah

:D:D:D ...L0L!

Malika   

Duceysane,those thoughts arent weird,there are 'modern' men that find nail vanish,hair colour,or red lipstick to be calaamaatu sharmmuuto.Its all a matter of taste dee! horta whats up with mentioning where he hails from,miya waxaad ledahay people from SGalbeed are rather backward? :mad: icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol malika I was thinking da same why did he have to mention where the guy was from..I have a feeling he's implying something here..

btw I heard hair coloring is haraam? what do you guys think of that? I colored my hair b4 and someone told me it was haraam without really giving me clear evidence? anyways I stopped cuz mar hada wax ka shakatid u are better off it....so anyways who has a clear daliil?

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^looooooooooooooooooooooool I don't believe that. But, some people over do it..like too much lipstick make up and god knows what..so yeh it does attract too much attention.

Nephissa   

:D:D . Ducaysane, come onnnn bro, be fair, that backward thinking is not confined solely to Somali Galbeed, hana caayin.. icon_razz.gif

Adiga hair colour baadba sheegi, aniga waxan arkay rag coffee gabar cabaysa haday arkaan u maleeyo calaamatul slut! :D