Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Deeqa's Disguise

Pucca   

So its 'alright' if the imaam at the mosque smokes but i cant smoke cuz im a hijabi? Thats a load of bs.

Haneefah   

^An Imam smoking, or any religious man for that matter, would be as detestable.

Aaliya, lol. It means she was chewing qaad.

I wonder how exactly would a niqabi go about smoking? Lift the veil every time she wants to take a puff? Lotta work.

Fabregas   

@pucca, women AND smoking is a recent phenomena even in The west. Hardly anyone women smoked and it used to be associated with sexual imorality"; but some clever marketing genius thought to himself that this was an untapped market, which could bring lucarative profits. AFter careful targetting and advertising in the 20th century using GLamorous models/tv actors, young women started to pick the habit. Marka, of course, it is weird and deemed unacceptable to see a hijabified women smoking, let a lone a niqabi. And men are naturally protective of their women. :D The son goes out meeting girls wa nin rag ag doing his thang, but the daughter is a ..................Though I suspect the Niqabi smoker NGONGE saw was an MI5 agent. ;)

Haneefah   

FB, I am not surprised. In Harar, jaad used to be considered a spiritual stimulant, part and parcel of the 'ascension' journey, if you will.

^Meeshay naga soo gartayba,waa meeshas.

Wadaad bar go'(qadka ka dhamaday),oo salad maqrib afar raka'ah ku dhufunayo,anaa indhaheyga saaray. smile.gif

Ps. Apologies to Ng for digressing. Such is the behavior of the troll. Oh yeah, Deeqo is deviously intresting,Something about her is appealing smile.gif

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Meeshay naga soo gartayba,waa meeshas.

Wadaad bar go'(qadka ka dhamaday),oo salad maqrib afar raka'ah ku dhufunayo,anaa indhaheyga saaray.
smile.gif

was that the murqan madhab? :D

Nephissa   

Aren't double standards a trip? naag, may, nin, haa. What's wrong with this picture? All the khamees wearing smokers should be publicly flogged for their nahaab-nimo. :rolleyes:

L0L@maxay ku guree. I thought taqsiin meant Tubaako?

Aaliyyah   

lol Haneefah oo my god why didn't he just say so...

I just know "qaat/khat or perhaps qofkaas wuu qayilayey" ...

taqsiin means tobacco nephy? in who's language? this is the first time i ever heard of it.

salaam

nuune   

Nephisa, taqsiintaa kala ah, dhowr qeeboodna ayey u kala baxdaa, taqsiinta jaadka waa mida ugu romantiksan, waayo you have labada daamood ayaa kuu buuxo, you can have da option of fillin the good stuff in one cheek only(only the experienced can do this), for the newbies markuu afka u buuxsamo abur bey ka sii daayaan labada geesood ee bishimaha taasoo ku tusinaysa in aysan taqsiintu keydin karin ama daamanka waxba ku heyn karin.

Taqsiinta tubaakada ayadna waa dhowr nooc, tubaakada lagu daro magaadka(ingredient to make tubaakada more intense), tan taqsiinteedu waa bishinta hoose ayaa lagu qujeenayaa, again this is for experienced profesionals, the others would use taqsiinta tubaakada in daamankooda taasoo hadhowna ka soo butaaceyso asagoon qofkaas is ogeyn.

magacyada taqsiinta loo yaqaano(in both tubaako & jaadka):

- Taqsiinta caburiska(the best one, u can keep this taqsiin for a long time) in both tubaako & jaad

- Taqsiinta aburka(labada geesood ee afka ayaa abur iyo xunbo ka kaceyso), specially jaadka nooca dabamusbaarka ah waliba

- Taqsiinta socotada ah(waa mida iska qulquleyso ee kasoo butaaceyso afka, xaga tubaakada weeye iyo jaadka gaagaaban ee gisaha loo yaqanao(only in kenya))

- Taqsiinta kala heyska(only in tubaakada), works for odayaasha only since ilkaha ay ka wada daateen

There are other types as well,