Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Deeqa's Disguise

Pucca   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

For some reason I can deal with khamiis dude smoking as oppose to hijaabi that's smoking. I really don't know why lol..but you are right it's bad for both.

Thats because you've been conditioned and brainwashed into accepting that men can get into any shit...and still be thought of as saints.

Its alright though, soon inshallah you'll snap out of it and find it extremely ugly and gag inducing when you see a khamees wearing brother smoking.

I have faith in you. smile.gif

^The word khamees and Korean are usually in tandem....what happen?

Hijaabi smoking a cig is quite sexy....of course, it would depend how good looking she is smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Its alright though, soon inshallah you'll snap out of it and find it extremely ugly and gag inducing when you see a khamees wearing brother smoking.

lol you actually understood me wrong. Either way I hate people who smoke, I can't stand them. But, in a general sense when a girl wears hijaab its not just a meterial on the head bt rather its a symbol for modestry, respect, and being pure.

salaam

Foolxume....Not only that, but just the idea of people doing something that's contrary to what they believe or symbolize...I like anomolies like seeing your local Imam at strip club or running into your feminist professor in red light district.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

For some reason I can deal with khamiis dude smoking as oppose to hijaabi that's smoking. I really don't know why lol..but you are right it's bad for both.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Thats because you've been conditioned and brainwashed into accepting that men can get into any shit...and still be thought of as saints.

I have faith in you.

Pucca-

I do not think you can compare Khamiis to a hijaab. The latter is ordained and an act of worship (cibaadah) and the first one is nothing more than Shicaarul Islam.

Khamiis is like any other piece of cloth one wears unlike hijaab which is mentioned both in Qur'an (7 different verses) and a'haadith (more than 70 hadiths).

Aaliyyah   

^Khamiis is a religion symbol as well. And, besides religion reasons everyone should avoid smoking for their own well being.

either way people avoid smoking inshallah.

I just don't know what anyone gets out of it...

salaam

^

And, besides religion reasons everyone should avoid smoking for their own well being.

I did not subject to that but rather comparing Khamiis to a hijaab!

Caaliya (Sareyso), read on Hijaab. Start with Suuratul Nur and Ahzab.

NGONGE   

walahi i was in tears alhamdulilaah. You can not compare this to an indian movie, even though even when the ending comes n a guy marries the girl of his love...I cry..or if he doesn't and something goes wrong I still cry
:D

but come on this is a girl who changed...who started wearing hijaab...who left her bad habits behind..

my tears were happy tears ...alhmadulilah

salaam

Heh. Not sure if I should say I am glad that I moved you to tears. Not that I was being in earnest or anything here. :D

I am, as ever, taking the micky really. I saw a niqaabi smoking the other day and it got me thinking.

Paragon   

Happy ending at least.

I read through the strory with a bitten bishin-wit-ciil.

But this Xamari guy told me a strange incident that happened in Eastleigh (Somali quater of) Nairobi, where a niqaabi was hit by a matatu (a form of crazy public transport). So as he narrated to me, as a good samaritan, he obviously ran to the woman's rescue, who was lying on the curb of the road. He heroically lifted her clear of the road, gently and caringly placed her on the pavement and started asking 'are was alright?' He could hear no sound coming out of the woman, so he thought it would be a good idea to unveil her face and see what sought of pain the woman is in.

But lo and behold! Islaantuba illeen taqsiin baa u taagan! No wonder she couldn't utter a word or cry out. The poor fellow says he fled from the scene thinking this is aakhara seben.

Strange enough a man over hearing us said: 'no no it's not aakhara 'seben', it's aakhira 'eight'. I was caught in the middle of an unexpressionless perplexity. Yaan bal la yaabaa? Ma niqaabiyadda mirqaansan? Ma kan aakhara eightka leh? Mise the narrator of the story was trying to convince me that Xijaabi sisters are 'as bad as the rest', while I was telling him 'i taqu-ul-Allah'.

Good news was that at the end, iyagii baa isku kacay, anna waan ka dhex siibtay. Iscuna idunku baan niyadda ka iri.

nuune   

I was caught in the middle of an unexpressionless perplexity. Yaan bal la yaabaa? Ma niqaabiyadda mirqaansan? Ma kan aakhara eightka leh?

:D I have to say that is the most crazy expression I have seen so far, aakhiru eightka, siduu ula helay ayaanba la yaabay ama uu ku keenay, cajiib, iyo wa nus

Aaliyyah   

But lo and behold! Islaantuba illeen taqsiin baa u taagan! No wonder she couldn't utter a word or cry out. The poor fellow says he fled from the scene thinking this is aakhara seben.

taqsiin ba u tagan maxa waaye?

tan kale qofkey ku xidhantahay ma odhan kartid qof baa hijaba xidhan wa fiicanyahay.

It all depends on why they wear it? is it because of their creator? are they trying to fit in a society (like some ppl who grew in dubai that I know yet when they came here they just threw it out) or do they wear out of fear of allah? do they wear it because their parents force it? ...it all depends and if someone wear it because of Allah then they know it doesnt just stop there but rather you have to implement a lota of other aspects that THE Quran teaches us..

wa salaamu alaikum