Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Deeqa's Disguise

Ibtisam   

Funny lol, in the UK, up till the 1990s, women with red hats or above knee high skirts were classed as working girls.

I remember in the miyi girls who eat meat or drink tea waaxa luugu baajjin jiir maa ********* aya tahey! :eek: Good economies I tell ya, the sugar was saved for the oldies to have tea and the girls were robbed off eating meat so the guys can have it without feeling bad. Day light robbery iga dheh

EDIT: How does a niqaabi smoke?? I really cannot imagin, allah iima tuuso. I'm use to seeing hijabis, but niqabis is on another level all together!

Malika/ Bishaaro,

Reer Somali galbeed are the most consevative group I have seen (at least before they come to minneapolis) :D I hear if a women wear dirac in qoraxeeey. waxay oran Sharmmuutadii ina habel ahyd baa magaalada joogta. :D

Niqaab/hijaab is nothing but a garment. It is who is behind that veil that matters. Poor Deeqa seems to be too easy to be influenced kinda girl. Tiibo maskiin camal. ;)

Originally posted by Nephissa:

:D:D
. Ducaysane, come onnnn bro, be fair, that backward thinking is not confined solely to Somali Galbeed, hana caayin..
icon_razz.gif

Adiga hair colour baadba sheegi, aniga waxan arkay rag coffee gabar cabaysa haday arkaan u maleeyo calaamatul slut!
:D

Actually, anaa marqaati ka ahaay markuu sxbkii sidaa dhahaye :D:D & yes,he is from Weylo lagu xidh :D:D

Pucca   

Hair color isnt haram, its just not allowed for you to color your hair black to hide the signs of aging(gray hair).

Anyone who tells you coloring is haraam....is lying. Just ignore and walk away from them. smile.gif

Aaliyah, considering Eastern women have been colouring their hair with henna and the like for centuries, I doubt colouring your hair is haraam. Some people just like the sound of that word, I think.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

speaking of sexual immorality, I have a weird friend (from Somali galbeed,) who believes coloring women's hair is calaamaatu sharmmuuto. Sarwaal haday qabtana war keedaba daa.
:D
subxanalaah

D, caqli-xumada waa lagu yaqaanaa nimanka soomalida qaarkood.

I see some guys here have a degree in qat terminology....am not going to name people but obviously there a lot of chewers in SOL community....lets all have one marqan day....every thing will be on me including loska...

Paragon   

Ma maqasheen islaantii iyadoo habeen badh ku guraysa, oo sigaarkana qiiqineysa iyo ninkii inta bawda ka soo booday ku yiri: Eedo 'haashka' ii dhiib?' Waxaa laga hayaa hal-haysta ah: Kaw! Waar dee idinku xitaa hadaad IL-ABEESO oo habeen ifaysa aragtaanna ma waxaad un odhanaysaan 'Eedo Haaska ii dhiib?

Islaantii illaa maanta waxa la yiraahdaa 'Il-Abeeso' cid dib dambe haash u weydiisana ma jirto.