Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

An impluse of.....

Sophist   

Shah! dearest sister, as you can see from the email, i have indeed deleted his name..... perhaps I have forgotten one-- it is an error rather than something I have intended to do so!! there you have it my dear sister.

When you are Born with psychological Problems that lead you to commit un-human behavior , is that considered part of being born with a malfunction?

AJ. I stand corrected if you meant prideful.

Bess.   

sophist u r not as isolated as u may think....am sure there are ppl in sol who know u outside the forums, and am sure they can figure who this person u r talking about is. so, it may come across as malicious, or rumor spreading....i mean really u gave some what specific details of his work and position.....next time...less details and u posted personal e-mails, am sure he trusted u and thouhgt u were his friend and u posted them in a public forum.... :cool:

Tuujiye   

waraa sophist sxb xanta ma fiicna..Ilaahow muu ahaado gay or sheydaanka walaalkiis..gaalada xitaa ma xaman kartid baa lagu yiri..

And hadaan xoogaa taabto emailada aad isku soo direysaan..lol..waan ka shakiye.."what are you doing for lunch"!!! waraa nin bajaq xaaji ah maxaa isku sheegeysaan at lunch?...cuudu bilaah!!

wareer badanaa!!

Faheema.   

This is a prime example of somebody who acted on impulse… It’s clear that Sophist was shocked (to say the least) when his fellow Somali coworker broke the news to him. Now, I believe if Brother Sophist had taken the time to recollect his thoughts he might not have posted this in great detail. Nevertheless, we are all humans and when we feel strongly about something we often speak out almost instantaneously, not allowing time for the brain to process the thought simply because we believed it to be necessary at that point in time.

Since he hasn’t officially hand his notice, let’s hope it doesn’t backfire; there are not many Somalis who fit in that profile…after all you were quite descriptive. smile.gif

juba   

^ look AJ There were gays sicne the begining of history and there still going to be there in the distant future. no matter how "sick" it makes us theres really nothing we can do and no matter how much we "condemn" them they won't disappear. Let them be gay for all i care so long as the stay away from me! :D

Juba Brother let me remind you that prophet Lot's followers whom the practice of homosecuality became prevalent and accepted around them have been punished by turning the earth upside down on them including those who didnt practice homosexuality. now you way wonder why non homosexuals punished, well allah has laid his wraths upon them because they didnt condemn those who practiced homosexuality which as you can see made them as sinful...

I guess some ppls over exposure to homoseuality made it look less sinful to them.. those should remind themselves that is a devilish act which kindles the Anger of Allah which should NEVER be taken lightly..

juba   

yes we condemn such a sinful act but what will that change? the gays will still be gays. and BTW im a girl i thought you would get that from the avatar!

^^^I know. How many times have this happened so far? More than enough...why dont you just put a pink heart as your avatar? :D

Sophist-I hope you told him his place.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Action Jackson

I guess some ppls over exposure to homoseuality made it look less sinful to them.. those should remind themselves that is a devilish act which kindles the Anger of Allah which should NEVER be taken lightly..

Horta heedhe Why do you always jump on people’s throat?... Who said homosexuality was acceptable?...and Who is taking it lightly?... Mida kale Who made you the judge? and Why are you so quick to condemn?...What he/she does is between them and Allah, the best you can do is express your concern and make them aware that their actions/behaviors is unacceptable in Islam if they listen Alxamdulilah Allah will reward you for it…if they don’t let them be. Mr Action Jackson :confused:

Islam says to respect thy neighbors regardless of race or colour, (in this case his sexuality) and as far as we can tell this guy has caused no harm to Sophist. It was a private email he shared with his colleague not the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

Islam says to respect thy neighbors regardless of race or colour, (in this case his sexuality)

I agree with everything else you said abaayo...but you dont give respect just to anyone. They have to earn it. I'm guessing you mean tolerate...because there is nothing to respect about a homosexual or any other person who breaks the rules of Islam.

juba   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

^^^I know. How many times have this happened so far? More than enough...why dont you just put a pink heart as your avatar?
:D

im seriously considering that FF!