Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

UK women 'ugliest in world'

Rokko   

(Ananova.com) -- Women in the UK are among the ugliest in the world, according to a global survey of men.

They finish second in the list of the planet's worst-looking women compiled by FHM magazine.

The only country with worst rated women was Afghanistan.

However, British women did come fifth in a list of the most attractive women, which was topped by the US.

The looks league was compiled from 59,000 online votes from users of the magazine's website around the world.

According to the poll, the top 10 countries with the ugliest women were: 1, Afghanistan; 2, UK; 3, Germany; 4, US; 5, China; 6, Russia; 7, Albania; 8, Turkey; 9, France; and 10, India.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_648205.html?menu=news.quirkies

Ariadne   

Did they mean UK women as in Brittish born and bred and Brit background(native brits) that goes all the way back not including immigrants and decendants of immigrants or UK women including the imigrants too? just curious

Bachelor   

mobb tnx for the info. I was wondering for a quite sometimes :( and have said to myself when will you see a "beautiful British girl"?. Those American "daba delif" Other than Diana they aint given none fortunately. ;)

AUN   

In here they think differently and when this subject come out the first word you here is "ENGLISH ROSES" and off course Diana would be the top of the list not only on the category of beauty but also among the GREATES BRITON ever lived. To my dissapointment they voted Winston Churchill as the greatest Briton ever lived.

LOOOOL!!!..waryee Mobbow...that is true!!!..hahahhha!!..and I thought I was the only one with that View..I have to admit...

Of Course I am not includin Dem somali gurls...aaaah!!...It was a blessin to look @ them..LOOOL I sound like OG Moti Now!!..hahhha!!

Cheers

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kisima:

In here they think differently and when this subject come out the first word you here is "ENGLISH ROSES" and off course Diana would be the top of the list not only on the category of beauty but also among the GREATES BRITON ever lived. To my dissapointment they voted Winston Churchill as the greatest Briton ever lived.

Well, He did get them through the gruelling Wold War 2.. and he wasn't even a Prime Minister.

I personaly think that Lady Di. was overrated by the British. Okay, she was the prettiest in the Royal household... big deal :rolleyes:

RaMpAgE   

Damn thats sooooooooooooooooo true...british women are all UGLY..i mean UGLY ...they got that redish hair with those freckles... redface.gif ...iam not sounding rude or anything but its the truth...

But i don't agree with indian girls been the 10th ugliest...i think their women are pretty icon_razz.gif :cool:

shyhem   

All i know is that the British have bad teeth,just take aclose up look at Blair's teeth and u will give me the double nod.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by RAMPAGE:

Damn thats sooooooooooooooooo true...british women are all UGLY..i mean UGLY ...they got that redish hair with those freckles...
redface.gif
...iam not sounding rude or anything but its the truth...

Whats wrong with freckles? really I have always thought they were pretty and besides I am blessed/cursed with freckles, so they are pretty end of story :D:D

mahdi-   

I am glad they didn't add any African country. Every one can probably fathom the reason. It's because the so-called developed countries of western world have already named Africa as "Third country' And thsi is the gist behind why they didn't mention a country of Africa. They just believe in what their myopic mentality creat for them, and they do follow footsteps of their predecessors. So, this poll pertaning to the western women is most needed as it's a proof and evidence of their UGLiness. Yeah... all western countries have the UGLIEST women in the world, while African women are much better and gorgeous than their dead bold women. Above all, our Prestigious Somali sisters are to be known as THE QUEENS of AFRICA. Believe it or not that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE as they are even among the world's pre-eminent women...

SOO BARI

mire

Senora   

Damn, :eek: do y'all smell that?

its the IGNORANCE in the air, and all over this post! Come on people, dont call a creations of god, " ugly". If you dont think they are beautiful, then they are just unattractive to you, but lets not judge these people like that!

lol...Good One....

Uhm, Honestly speaking if i was to rate U.K

in a rate of 1-10 and 1 being the ugliest and ten being the best, i gotta give them 1. Womem in

U.k are just UGLY.COM I HAVE NO MORE COMMENTS..

N.O.R.F   

dont like to hate ppl, but for the uk, i will make an exception.

if all u southerners in the uk, if u think the women are ugly down there, try comming up north, ever heard of the term pale and obese?lol

Haneefah   

Honestly, France, Turkey, and most of all India should NOT be on the list period...but I can agree with all the others.

ajakis   

TAKE THAT PROPAGANDA TO SOMEWHERE ELSE YO....AS LONG AS WE HAVE CHINESE GURLS IN DA PLANET I DONT THINK EITHER BRITISH OR AFGHAN LADIES WOLULD BE THE UGLIEST