Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Female Circumcision Vs Abortion

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

i could not believe my eyez walahi, subxanalah, this site contains(supposedly) most educated and informed somali brothers i have ever seen, yet this is their view about gudniin. eeboow nafuro.

alle u baahne, ina adeer saan makaa dhab baa mise waa dheel? or you just being your old self.

as muslims are we not supposed to follow the sunnah of the prophet scw? where does it say in the koran chop her bits off? can you foresee which girl is likely to go off trails and commit sina? and most of well, why blame the girls alone?

answer to this problem which is clearly a social issue is educate your daughters and YES your sons, too. teach them the deen and make them understand instead of judging them and conspiring to hack them into pieces, traumatising for life.

finally most girls that are in the suuq, they lack home support, frequently there is not FATHER figure. maybe the men meelkale baa laga heestaa and this is to compensate their sense of inadequateness, failing to protect their daughters.

subxanalah walalayal,this practice is painful one, and does more harm than good. what hope do we have if you guys talking like this :mad:

indeed i am outraged and in this condition unable to present coherant reasons why this practice should be stoped. PRONTO

well done to all the sisters, educating and informing those misguided MEN. may allah show them the right way and stop them xaqa ay galayaan

Baashi   

^ :D

Many pro-gudniin (the Somali-style) nomads here would prefer to have a buuryo-qab wifey, I guarantee u that.

Adduunyo.

Juxa   

^^^ ramadan kariim adeer baashoow :D

now calling us buuryo-qab, is like ceeb no? war u dont need to gudgudid your daughter, it wont stop her from being shakshuuko. that is guaranteed.

marka naga dhaafa dhago adeega, and dhaqan jaahilnimada, gudniin does harm people(women) unless your next claim is women are not human therefore their feelings dont matter :mad:

Baashi   

Juxa, the funny thing is we're on the same page on this one. Adeer my daughter is in good hands. I have 13 years to show her the way, tell her how things are, teach her the good Book, instill in her the moral code through example, and by the time she's ready to experiment things on her own I hope I would have met my responsiblities. Same thing with my boy...will try to teach him few things that enabled his old man to get by.

As to buuryo-qab being ceeb. No I think I know someone who wouldn't answer if u say his name Ali. To get his attention u gotta holler at waryee Ali Buuryo-qab...Somalis are not good at choosing nicks for others I tell ya. Speaking of nicks have u ever heard of that song A Boy named Sue by the man in black himself and I do mean Johnny Cash...try it here n u would hear a tough cookie telling story about parenting, a rebel child, irresponsible dad, and stuff in that nature.

U must mean this retribution, Ngonge:

Knife mob killed city riot victim

A man stabbed to death during riots on Saturday in Birmingham was murdered by a gang of up to 11 men.

The rioting involved youths from the black and Asian communities and was said to have been sparked by a claim that a girl of 14 had been raped.

Isiah Young-Sam was yards from his home when he was attacked - police said the ethnicity of the attackers and their motive were "unclear".

Another man was shot dead on Sunday near to the scene of further rioting.

Two men have been arrested over the shooting in the Newtown area but police do not yet know if it is linked to the weekend violence.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it was investigating the response by West Midlands Police but that no police firearm was discharged during the evening.

Area's history of tension

Thirty two people remain in hospital after the disturbances in Lozells on Saturday evening.

Detectives said that forensic experts had been to the location of the alleged attack on the girl in the Lozells area but no formal complaint had been received.

Speaking at a press conference on Monday Det Supt David Mirfield said Mr Young-Sam, his brother and two friends had been to watch a film at a cinema on Broad Street in Birmingham city centre before catching a bus and walking the short distance home along Carlyle Road.

"Three cars pulled up with between 10 and 11 men inside."

"The men got out of the cars armed with knives and attacked Isiah and his friends."

'Innocent victim'

Mr Young-Sam, 23 an IT analyst at Birmingham City Council, died from a single stab wound to the chest. One of his friends was also stabbed in the back.

Police said he was an innocent victim and not involved in the rioting.

Det Supt Mirfield said it appeared the attackers had made attempts to disguise their appearance.

He said: "I don't want to speculate on what colour they may have been or the nature of their ethnicity.

"Isiah was walking along the road with his brother when he was attacked by these people. The motive for the attack is unclear."

'Bright future'

He appealed to witnesses to come forward and any CCTV or phone pictures which might be relevant to be handed over to police.

Glyn Evans, director of business solutions and IT at the council, said Mr Young-Sam joined as a trainee five years ago and would be sadly missed.

He said: "Isaiah was a very pleasant and hard working young man.

"He was very popular with his colleagues and had a bright future in front of him.

"He will be greatly missed. I and all his colleagues extend our deepest sympathies to his family and friends."

Heavy police presence

A number of meetings have taken place in recent days in Lozells in protest at a lack of action over the reported rape.

The rape claim was also said to have been broadcast on a pirate radio station and put out on a community-based website.

On Sunday night further disturbances took place in the Lozells area, where a heavy police presence was in place.

Gangs of youths had gathered in response to an alleged attack on a nearby mosque.

Police said they were dispersed by a series of operations between 2200 and 0100 BST and the heavy rain across the West Midlands also helped to break up the crowds of youths.

Hours later police were called to Melbourne Avenue, about a mile from Lozells, in response to reports that a man had been seen with a firearm in the area.

A number of petrol bombs were also thrown and at least 12 gunshots were reported.

source

Kashafa   

^^ Differentiate, if you will, between honorable retributuion and a pack of wild dogs on a rampage. There's a not so quite subtle difference between the two that even you can tell.

Kashafa   
"this" just so happens to be a prime example of a pack of wild dogs(make that white devils) on a rampage. "this" and honourable retribution have nothing to do with each other. Thanks for the graphics.

Cara.   

^Self-introspection is not your greatest suit, is it?

For your information, the picture depicts a group of men who are protecting their women from rape and god-knows what else. Look how well-dressed the men are, how proud and cheerful. And for good reason: those niggas won't be getting their dirty nijaaz hands on their innocent women ever.

Must I scroll up to your posts and draw a clearer parallel?

PS: Nearly as myopic is your support for Harriet Miers. The last time Muslims endorsed a candidate for public office based on his religious affiliations? George W. Bush was a conservative Christian while Al Gore had the temerity to select a Jewish running mate(!), so virtually every single Muslim organization backed Bush. Regrets much?

Bakar   

^^Indeed, it is a breath taking! Br, could you could provide the kid's name. I visited the site hoppying that I could find his name or some recitations. I gather arabic is the only available source.