Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Female Circumcision Vs Abortion

Originally posted by Kashafa:

I'd have the family shoot the Jamaican dude(who impregnated her with his vile najaasah) dead. It can be 'fixed' so that he's another black statistic. It's very doable, runtii.

Plus, I said sacred life, not a sorry licentious excuse for an najaasah'istic existence.

Murderous and seemingly racist 'solution'.

Thank you WOL for the info.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Alle Ubaahne, Caafimaadaa laga hadley and no sex. May be some up there wrote something about that and I haven't read all the posts. The main theme of the discussion as I realized turned into whether gudniin of women is according to islam or not.

Why don't you contribute if you know something in line with islam about the subject? Xadiis saxiix ah ma la haayaa? they taught us to ask questions and now we are doing that. Till I see that I am against it.

Saaxiib xoogsade, sheeko walba waxay leedahay hadaf, gundhig iyo darfo kala duwan oo laga eego. Inkastoo caafimaad laga hadlayo iyo diinta waxay ka qabto, hadana arinta aan ka sharqamiyay waa xaqiiqo salka ku heysa hadafka ay leeyihiin dadka beeninaya jiritaanka gudniinka suniga ah. Waxaana kusoo aroortay axaadiis inkastoon hubin saxadooda. Hadaba aniga waxaa iga tala ah inaadan fahamkaaga mowduuca aadan ku koobin sida ay leeyihiin oo aad eegtid darfaha lakala heysto, kadibna aad wax kala soo baxdid.

Whenever you hear about the contention of people against Gudniin, think about the freedom of sex, women's emancipation for downright causes, undermining the whole concept of Gudniin in Islamic rituals and so forth and so on. So, be careful saaxiib, don't think these people are honest in their fate of the discussion, meaning everything is for health's sake. They have a long list of bad agenda in their pockets.

As a father of a beatiful girl i have to say the issue did come up as relatives suggested,but the minute this issue was raised i was hit with the most horrible feeling of sickness that i told them never ever to raise such an issue again with me.There is no way anyone will touch my baby whilst i am alive!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Whenever you hear about the contention of people against Gudniin, think about the freedom of sex, women's emancipation for downright causes, undermining the whole concept of Gudniin in Islamic rituals and so forth and so on. So, be careful saaxiib, don't think these people are honest in their fate of the discussion, meaning everything is for health's sake. They have a long list of bad agenda in their pockets.

What list? Why do u see conspiracy in everything? I'm tired of hearing your oblique references to people who post here having an agenda or being dishonest. If u have a person u'd like to direct this at, do so. U have a poisonous, cowardly stance.

Further, as Xoogsade said contribute something. The doubt and damnation u drag along with u is getting dull and makes you look like u have an agenda.

^ Maybe he has nothing useful to add.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Whenever you hear about the contention of people against Gudniin, think about the freedom of sex, women's emancipation for downright causes,
undermining the whole concept of Gudniin in Islamic rituals and so forth and so on.

Which 'Islamic rituals' require female circumcision?

^^

Girls, You are wasting your valuable time on the flimflam he has been spewing the past couple days.

Hes just logrolling here & no ammount of your 'Fire posts' will make this dude back down in his conspiracy allegations.

The Issue has been said & Done. Let it be

Shez;Remember these two words: "Deja Vu" , Ring any bells? ;)

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Nur:

I dont know walaalo, I need ideas from readers, and then we will open an e-Nuri no hussle quick stop Gudid clinic for troubled teens, will use latest technology?

I'm sure there's 'technology' out there which can avoid both abortion and FGM, if really wanna go that route... The question is how 'lesser' or 'more' evil is it?

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

BTW - have noticed no-one is calling you "brother Nur" any more? :D

Asalaamu Calaykum,

Sorry, I could not help but say something on this rather tough issue. I think when it comes down to gudniin Vs. possibility of abortion -- I rather chop my little girls stuff. I just think it will save a lot of POSSIBLE suffering. (PLEASE NOTE THE WORD POSSIBLE) I agree with many gentlemen's remarks' being Pro-Guditaan, and I agree with them because of the way of life in Today's missguided massess.

Let's bring back the practices of our forefathers, we have under estimated their wisdom.

Sheherazade,

U have a poisonous, cowardly stance.

Right, I am poisonous only when it comes to turning down the repulsiveness of your ever-shifting contemporary believes, but assume not cowardly at me. Many years from now, you find me firm and stable to an unbreakable grounds that lean on Islam, unlike the people you sometimes represent who are subject to anything, even the wind. And yes, you can go ahead and resort to your invisible authority now for deleting what I wrote, because all you were seeking is to provoke an argument that can lead either to deletion or demonize my views!

Aeronwen,

Maybe he has nothing useful to add.

Miss. 3000+ poster, lol, I don't know if what you did here as well is contributing useful insights or shouting an applause for your enraged sister sheherazade! Let's wish a serious debate once after you guys cease the drumbeating showcase designed to subdue for Alle-ubaahne.

Brown,

Girls, You are wasting your valuable time on the flimflam he has been spewing the past couple days.

Well, why can't you save your time, when you always come in the aid of these girls who are causative and inferior to my stances. As for what happen in other threads, which didn't inherit me an enmity towards anyone, unlike your bewildering cuqdad, I think I am the one who wants to save his time as of now.

Pacifist   

Originally posted by A_Simple_Muslim:

Asalaamu Calaykum,

Sorry, I could not help but say something on this rather tough issue. I think when it comes down to gudniin Vs. possibility of abortion -- I rather chop my little girls stuff. I just think it will save a lot of POSSIBLE suffering. (PLEASE NOTE THE WORD POSSIBLE) I agree with many gentlemen's remarks' being Pro-Guditaan, and I agree with them because of the way of life in Today's missguided massess.

Let's bring back the practices of our forefathers, we have under estimated their wisdom.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: What is the world coming to bismilahi Rahmani Rahim.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

To simple muslim wished you could have said Lat., Non me pudet fateri nescire quod nesciam. Meaning I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know. Simply then that could have helped us a lot. :rolleyes:

I think when it comes down to gudniin Vs. possibility of abortion -- I rather chop my little girls stuff. I just think it will save a lot of POSSIBLE suffering. (PLEASE NOTE THE WORD POSSIBLE)

Chop her bits off to save possible suffering? LoL...that's mighty kind of you. May Allah protect any daughters you have. Amiin.

muunad   

i don't think that chopping could make her any less active. you cannot determinge wether your child will have sex years from now, as for obortion i wouldn't even consider it(and i am a girl). in conclusion i think that we should not allow circumcision because it has too many health issues including those of birthing, menustrating and having sex for the first time and everytime afterwards.

Asalaamu Calaykum,

You are on the safe side, and of course, I am with you. We will only stick to our culture and yet practice fully our religion. Don't get intimidated, activists in here are so aggressive in pushing their views down to the throats of others. People like you will not get lost when they stick to the two main sources that embody our morale framework, which is the Quran and the Sunnah. They accuse you for being Jeego-dheere, but don't worry, you tell them we're not dissatisfied with our diin and dhaqan.

Kaalay hadana aan shaah iyo qaxwo ku dhufanee! :D