Sign in to follow this  
DECATUR-BALLER

ATL PROJECT SAY WAZ UP TO ALL MY NOMAD

WAZ UP MY SOMALIA BROTHERS AND SISTERS MAN I CANT NOT BELIEVE THIS WEBSITE IS CRAKING SHAWTY AND AM HAPPY TO BE HERE.I ALSO SO SAW THE PICTURES TOO AND I SAW SOME CUTE LOOKING SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.WELL MY PICTURE IS COME SOON TOO SHAWTY FOR SURE.LIKE WHAT I SAID AM GONNA BE HERE TO BE PART OF THIS FAMILY SHAWTY NO DOUBT. SO GIVE ME A HAND GUYS AIGHT . PEACE ANS 1LOVE

you know what i am tired of seeing these topics posted annoucing new people's arrival, like they coming to some big fancy old fashioned medival gatherings!! Gosh everytime i read another topic saying "i am here say hello to me", it is starting to give me this feeling of me landing into addicts anonymus club where everyone stands up and says "hi my name is________, and i am a new member". I got an idea, why don't we just have one topic saying "NEW COMERS REPORT HERE" and we could have a record breaking topic?????????

oh yeah before i forget, Welcome to Somaliaonline ATL-PROJECT-BOY. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

salaamz brotha proJect

Let me roll the red carpet for ya brotha, that's the way we do it in here aye :D;):D

welcome hope you have a great time InshAllah!

Much love!

Bad_Boy   

ATL PROJECT. thxz for holding it down for all the ATL brother. "representin" them somalian girls are fine as hell you heard.