Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

UAE Supreme Court: Wife-beating Not A Crime.

Good grief. Here come the dyspeptic dunces full of sound and fury. Adeer, waa kaa xiinfaniin la baxaye, the prophet Muhammad can be considered a legitimate icon in the long history of the enfranchisment of women. In your oafish outburst, you assumed that he was the culprit of my criticism. My qualms are with those mullahs (and their fatuous followers) who have made a cottage industry out of misogynism and backward ideas. Kolka, waxaad yeelaysaa qof kula miisaan ah la yooyootan.

Prometheus, I well come the clarification. Though I still think my preceding dress down of your sweeping dig is what extracted it from you---such is the consequence of statements made in hasty calculation.

Rag baa meesha kula jooga ee ogow adeer.

Originally posted by Taleexi:

The more his flashlight illuminates the more his fallacies surface.

He's the Ayaan Hirsi's type. He's not really looking to add anything to the body of knowledge or seek change in any meaningful way-just an angry atheist mullah with self indulgence and belief that he has higher intellect.Only if this sheep called Muslims will shed this medieval religion and see my ways :D

xiinfaniin, in a previous post I wrote that the problem isn't so much scripture as it is interpretation (and by extension what is accepted as authoratative, as opposed to apocryphal, scripture). Marka, qalin daarka iga daa awoowe.

Edit: lol@ rag baa meesha kula jooga. Awoowe dood-cilmiyeedka iyo hadallada fadhi-ku-dirirka kala saar. Fikrado uunbaa lays dhaafsanayaa ee laysma weerarayo.

^ Yes. How people like the sheepish wadaad, Maaddeey, interpret religion. How people like the UAE judges interpret religion. Hadalku waa intaa, ee ulajeeddo qarsoon iyo macno maldahan ha sii raadin.

Somalina   

13328702.jpg

African-ka kirishtanka ah wey garaacaan their wives. Nin xayaawanka ku caqli ah ayaa islaantiisa gacanta u qaada oo ku xoog sheegta, nothing to do with religion at all.

Maaddeey   

Dad haddey is qabtaan, qofka authority'ga leh baa wax discipline'gareeya (markii loo baahdo), intaas uun baan rabay inaan sheegee!, dumarka leh rag baan discipline'gareynaa, ma awoodaan?.

Juxa   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Dad haddey is qabtaan, qofka authority'ga leh baa wax discipline'gareeya (markii loo baahdo), intaas uun baan rabay inaan sheegee!, dumarka leh rag baan discipline'gareynaa, ma awoodaan?.

ma hubtaa? one must be very lucky being allowed inuu authoritigiisa fuliyo if and when the mood dictates!

more importantly i hope it is an oversight on your behalf that women are meekly creatures whipped at will

Nin daciif ah uunbaa gacan qaada

p: ladies adinkuna kasha heylka dhulka dhiga please

Maaddeey   

Juxa, naag u faruurya qaniinsaneysa iney ninkeeda disho in la dilo maxey ku diidee?, kuwaas leen wax tusaayey ee Marwo adoo kalaa uma jeedo! smile.gif

Juxa   

i cant help, got this image of adigoo suun gacanta ku sita

where i come from waa ceebti aduunka nin wax dila, in fact kaas hadii la dilo diyo xitaa kama bixino cause waa *****!

oh well i firmly believe inaan loo baahneen dil, marriage is all about supply and demand, if things are not working out, IRIDA waataas.....dhib maxaa keenay.

ps: you dont want inlaguugu waco CAMBARO in jail do you? then put down burkaad sidatid

Juxa   

la laabo hadaad doonto, ushaas aad sidato lee dhig, odaygan nimcadi aduunka ka muuqatana sawirkiisa yareey waxyar.

violence is never the answer, you can do more damage with mere words...xiin weydii