Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

UAE Supreme Court: Wife-beating Not A Crime.

NGONGE   

^^ Only in your version of logic could "I am not altogether evil" equal an admission to being evil. :D

Yes, I said "I am a sexist, I don't like women's logic". You read it and later wrote it thus "I am sexist, I don't like women logic, doesn't Not mean that I am a sexist". :D

You need to work on your sentence understanding and construction. The compelete sentence there tells you what I am and why I am so. I am sexist, I don't like women's logic.

Tomorrow, we shall work on the use of possessive apostrophes. :D

Somalina   

^Taleexi, mar hore ayaad dhex gashey oo aad dhinac u weecatey si aad u fudud ee maxaa kaloo yaala meeshan.

Archive-yada SOL ku noqo si fiican, waad ogaan doonto sababta aan isku meel u mari karin aniga iyo _____.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Only in your version of logic could "I am not altogether evil" equal an admission to being evil.
:D

Yes, I said "I am a sexist, I don't like women's logic". You read it and later wrote it thus
"I am sexist, I don't like women logic, doesn't Not mean that I am a sexist"

You need to work on your sentence understanding and construction. The
compelete sentence there tells you what I am and why I am so. I am sexist, I don't like women's logic.

Tomorrow, we shall work on the use of possessive apostrophes.

I am not all together evil means that you admit being partly evil....(of course you are).

Starting a sentence with 'I am a sexist' and than arguing 'I am not a sexist because I added another fact'... nice work Mr sentence construction teacher.

You are only trying to get back to me on this because I told you that I am not an adult school teacher in the other post. Be original in your criticism horta. And remember this is another man's language plus you know that I don't need help using it. Don't try and change the topic markeey hog kula gashay :rolleyes: .

Juxa   

ladies ladies relax! this is their only means of venting.....let them dream of cyper feer iyo haraanti.

reading all the responses you can tell raga qaarkood baa isku darsaday fildaro iyo falfalxumo (horrible combo if you ask me)!

Ngone this is another i have the right to offend miyaaa? you keep repeating sexist baan ahay oo women and their logic majecli :rolleyes:

warka joog oo qalalaasaha aad wado iyo raga aad ka tuureyso qarka iska dhaaf

NGONGE   

^^ Xamaasada yaanay kula tegin dee. :D

"I have the right to offend" applies to qolooyinkaan kale not to you any more (I would never dream of offending you. Wan ku arkay, qof nool ayaad tahay). :D

Be fair Juxa, rag aan meel ka tuuray ma jiran. I'm waging my own grammatical war here. As for repeating it, I only said it once (in reply to you and you did not even bat an eyelid at the time). The rest has all been a grammatical dispute between me and Ismalura. She's doing quite well on her own (not too well but well enough to keep me interested).

Dee naga daaya.

Enough! - Lets Stop This Back and Forth Verbal Tussle Between the Brothers and Sisters of SOL.

Instead Lets Display Our Love For One Another by Way Dhaanto - Come Guys and Girls - Kala Safta - And Assume The Traditional Stances - Idinko Iska Soo Horjeeda - Tan ila Qaada - Ready? Kow, Labo, Saddex - Sing:

Guys: Alla jelooy la jiifkaaga jeceliyaa

Girls: Anna jeloow la joogaaga jeceliyaa

Guys: Jalaqsaneey jacaylkaaga I hayee

Girls: Jiifan mayo adaan kuu jeedaya

Guys: Jalaqsaneey anigu kaama joogi karo :D

Girls: Ku jantayoo jirkaa I hura hayee :D

:D:D

Ismalura   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Xamaasada yaanay kula tegin dee.

"I have the right to offend" applies to qolooyinkaan kale not to you any more (I would never dream of offending you. Wan ku arkay, qof nool ayaad tahay).

Be fair Juxa, rag aan meel ka tuuray ma jiran. I'm waging my own grammatical war here. As for repeating it, I only said it once (in reply to you and you did not even bat an eyelid at the time). The rest has all been a grammatical dispute between me and Ismalura. She's doing quite well on her own (not too well but well enough to keep me interested).

Dee naga daaya.

Me keeping you interested? Actually it is more than that;kurka kaliyaa kaa soo jeeda and you are fighting with all you have (which of course is not much).

If you want to have a grammatical war we can take a test so that I can beat you again like I have been doing all along.

I-am-a -sexist- but -I -am -not- a -sexist shut up now you are making me too busy for more important threads ee.

Maaddeey   

^Mushkilah, heh!.

gebdhahaan dhib aa heysto, Ilaahey mid aan idin dilin ha idiin sahlo, lakin indhahiinnaan u jeedaaye adinkaa fara-fareeys intaad billowdaan tii dheereed dhici doontaa!.

Ngonge isagu accent'iga & soomaali-qoraal xumida, hadduu grammar qaldan ku darsado waa dhibaato sow maahan! iyadoo bidaar u dheereyd?? ;)

Maaddeey   

^Al-Jazeera Mubaashar yuusan kaa fakan 'yawmul jumucah al uulaa fii al sanah al gadeedah' ;)

Ps. shukran cala al tarxeeb yaa Mawlaanaa! ;)