Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

UAE Supreme Court: Wife-beating Not A Crime.

Taleexi   

Ookiyaalahaa iga jabay, taas ishaad ka riday. Balse, hadduu Ngonge isku dhex yaacay xaalku ma qaniinyo qaniinyaa kaa fujisa miyaa - Illaahay amarkiis smile.gif Maxaa ku dhacay xishoodkii dumarku uu lahaa?, maxaa ku dhacay common sense-gii, maxaa ku dhacay logic-kii iyo natural instinct-gii mise sheekadu war ku kacsasho uun bay idinka ahayd.

NGONGE   

Sax, Nina. You said it yourself. You never ever talk to me. Now be a good girl and keep it that way. Hada ciyaal ha igu noqon, oday ween ban ahay faraka ciyaarta ma jecle. Barasho xun, now be on your way. :D

Somalina   

^I don't like you so why would I bother inaan kula sheekeysto ama kula faro ciyaaro?

Ha ila hadlin mardanbe haddii aad caqli odeyweyn aad leedahay.

p.s. SHAQO YEELO and stay out of my way.

NGONGE   

^^ Wataa! So maad odhan ila ma hadlaysid. Now go away, jawaabtada wan helay. Over. Finish. Enough. No come back please. :D

Introductions are in order:

NinanNC meet Ngonge

a self confessed sexist who is on the hunt for an online minyaro ever since his last one ditched him for an Argentinian.

Ngonge meet NinanNC

and keep you mouth shut or else you'll regret that you ever wanted a minyaro in the first place

Ismalura   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Nina, adeer, stop all this 'booto' dee. You can't do anything online or offline, even though you are dying to establish a reputation as some sort of female moryaan. Take my advice and try to do what Ismalura is doing (but failing), beat me with your brains. So caqli ma lihid mese xamaar ayaa madfac kaa qarxiyaay?

quote:

Originally posted by Ismalura:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[QB] ^^ Psst, nothing got bent there. This is how language works.
:D

(Your logic still stinks. When you calm down, read your words again and try to see your mistakes).

My logic stinks? This from a man who said "I am sexist, I don't like women logic, doesn't Not mean that I am a sexist" Seriously how does that work in your world?

Everything your said so far takes away from your argument of superior male logic. I think God for men like you to prove that generalizations like 'men have superior logic' are not true. I can just say look Ngonge...

You will not admit it but you know that I have put you in your right place. 0 for you, 1 for a GIRL with better brains.

God you're awful.

Was that really what I wrote or are you adding your own words in now?

P.S.

Ask nicely and I'll explain it to you in baby language. I will too, I'm not altogether evil you know.
Ngonge I have many ways to beat you but I start with the easiest and work through to the tougher ones ( take notes here for that is a smart tactic). Hadaan afkeyga iyo aqligeyga kaaga reyna karo why do I need to go further.

Are you saying you didn't say." I am a sexist, I don't like women's logic" ? Are you? ogow kor beey ku qorantahay waxaa tidhi ee....why don't you just admit defeat and apologize intaad inkireyso.

Did you just call me awful and than admit that you are evil? Walee self-defeating arguments kama weynaatid even though word has it that you are nearing a thousand years old. (which by the way explains a lot !)

Somalina   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Haatu, Kula yaabi maayo oo Nina aqood baanad ahayn hadday iyadoon dheg la qabto lahayn soo rogaal celinaysaa...

Qoraalkii maa qasmey? maxaad iga sheegeysaa?

Hadalkaad ku tiri brother Sayidna, adiga qaado mar ugu horeysa, xishood keygana hawl adiga kuu taala ma ahan. Warku waa intaas.

@isqorqor, hadalkaas aad tiri ku adkeyso, you will be needing it later on. ;)

Taleexi   

Nina warku intaas ma ku eka oo inta SOL lagu wada jiro jadaafadahaa laysu qaadayaa.

Nina, in all fairness, ka waran haddaan adiga iyo Ngonge idin dhexgalo?