Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

UAE Supreme Court: Wife-beating Not A Crime.

Maaddeey   

'Violence is the answer' maan dhahay, maanta adaa Bud & Kal'ba isku wadatid, waxaan ka hadlayoba adoon fahmin baad dagaal iga hor keentay!.

Juxa   

so now hadaan nahay xaawaley wax ma fahano miyaa? :D

just say it is wrong to hit your wife....and we return to sheikh/arday role

Juxa   

i dont know who she is but googled and stopped when i read she divorced to allow younger wife to get legal status (that is if we talking same woman)

anyway you may as well explain your verse so i can understand sheikhyahow dhooraha ah

Maaddeey   

lol@sheikhyahow dhooraha ah!!

Ruqaiyahh Waris Masood baa la yiraa! waa reer Hull, Pakistani baa qabi jiray oo magaca dambe ay ka qaadatay, buugag badan oo Islaamka uga hadleyso ayey leedahay & blog. Waa Shaikhad dadaal badan asee aan qalad yareyn!.

Ismalura   
Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Dad haddey is qabtaan, qofka authority'ga leh baa wax discipline'gareeya (markii loo baahdo), intaas uun baan rabay inaan sheegee!, dumarka leh rag baan discipline'gareynaa, ma awoodaan?. [/Q

Seriously?

Hayaay, meeshan too much guess work baa ka socda. arintan"the beating" clear Koranic text baa ku soo aruuray yaa jamaacah.no dispute,however, it is highly regulated.its used as last resort thing, rarely permitted in special cases,and comes with many restrictions.

More importantly,it is prohibited to inflict any visible body harm& marks on the said woman.(sabaaxad duureed baa lala kacaa, according to my childhood dugsi macalin)

Besides, i hear these light beatings work like magic with females who belong to the "if he doesn't hit me,he doesn't love enough" school of love. confirmation needed on that one? :D

Prometheus:your amusement with ridiculing the Deen is too obvious niyahow,you cant disguise it.

if you really want to have "dood cilmiyeed" about jurisprudence topic like this.

then maybe you should take the lead,take a shot at refuting those "medieval" interpretations troubling you bal, under the light of the quran&Sunnah "في ضوء القرآن و السنة"

mise theology isn't your forte? :D

C&H millions of sane women are brainwashed into believing and taking this *********. Since many of this women have no religious or secular education men quote the Scriptures to make it sound like it is actually an obligation to do things like this. Unfortunately domestic violence happens to women every where every day. And to illustrate that it is not just about the difference in physical strength the man sleeps in the same room after beating up his wife and eating the food she cooked. They could do something if they wanted to, right? How do warm blooded human beings become so subservient? Go figure adiga !

You know what sweety. I am sick and tired of hearing women baa la brainwash gareeyey. If common sense doesnt tell you no one should put their hands on you in order to "reserve" marriage, then you f-ing deserve to be beaten for every reason under the sun. It boils my blood.

LOL! Yes, it is shockingly that simple.But I think you're confusing the abuse with the acceptance. I am not saying it is simple to leave an abusive relationship. Sometimes circumstances won't allow you to jump ship. But what I'm disgusted by is the fact that some women ACCEPT the fact not only will they be beaten BUT that GOD gave another human being the RIGHT to beat them! And to that I say, mac sokor! If you're that big of an *****, if you truly think a man has a right to beat you then you should be beaten day and night.

lol@ngonge

For the life of me, I can not be bothered to go back and read 4 or 5 pages written by boneheads but I will, if I can be useful, make a suggestion or two: One concerning our SOL SHREW AND OUR BELOVED MAYDAY.

There is no doubt in my mind that our beloved mayday, namely one of Maaaaadey farabadno as he is commonly known is in need of a wife, presumably a shrew, which got me thinking: Mayday needs a Katherine, every man should have a Katherine in his life and since Mayday is lacking in that department(quite literally), I was thinking inaan khaaraan isugo soo darno sida aan Katherine proposal ula tagno.

If this works, and I suspect it will, I promise to help mayday tame his shrew in Katherine. So much so that I am willing to aid him in beating her to submission. Here, Katherine will belong to him, both in body and spirit. Finally, mayday will live his fantasy of having a perpetual minor for a wife just as the house of Saud prescribed it. Heck, when I am done with mayday, Shakespeare will roll over his grave, biting his lips over the missed opportunity and instead settling for the more timid Petruccio, the lead character in "The Taming of the Shrew".

.....and to the rest of the boneheads, leave the mob mentality at the door. Refrain from engaging personalities, if at all possible. The poster isn't the one who ruled on the said verdict, the UAE supreme court handed the verdict but thats if you actually took the time to read the post.

source of entertainment: "The Taming of the Shrew" by WIlliam Shakespeare

NGONGE   

^^ I am truly lost. :D

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

LOL! Yes, it is shockingly that simple.But I think you're confusing the abuse with the acceptance. I am not saying it is simple to leave an abusive relationship. Sometimes circumstances won't allow you to jump ship. But what I'm disgusted by is the fact that some women ACCEPT the fact not only will they be beaten BUT that GOD gave another human being the RIGHT to beat them! And to that I say, mac sokor! If you're that big of an *****, if you truly think a man has a right to beat you then you should be beaten day and night.

And there is the rub, as it were. :D

Many believe that GOD gave another humanbeing the RIGHT to beat them. Is it true, is it not? Well, the UAE Court says it is true (as long as it does not leave marks). If you were a lawyer trying to sell a counter argument, what would you say? (and no, insults will not do). :D