Sign in to follow this  
Captivating_SouL

New Year's ...04 Unbelievable!

20000000000000000000000000000000004!

New Year is a time of Reflection

A time of Resolotion

A time to break down old habits

A time to start Fresh PAGE...

So what are the change in which you'd like to bring forth in 2004.

And plans as of the New Year's...what parties are happening, what conveiences are being held etc...

captive..good post...

New yr Resolution..For the first time in my

life i finally find the road that i wana fallow

it's been hard and rough,

As of january a new journey stars, a new semester, and hopefully more focused me..

I am a capricorn, with load on his shoulders..

In another words,the b-day is on this saturday..

gettin older gotta change gears for the better and be smarter

let hope concur,and so hopefully i can reach further..

Instinct-Poet

It looks like we have the same b-day probably not the same year though....My b-day is on saturday too December 27, which makes me a capricorn kewl.......

New years resolution for me...I never really made any before, don't see what the point is but this year am gonna write a whole list of things...

happy new year to all of you in SOL. i'm not party goer but my life is taking major shift as i'm going start my own business in the early part of the new year because i'm fed up with 9-5 five days a week jobs. so wish me luck.

well i got alot of reses to deal with! #1 to see my dad/family, and the rest is a long list! with alot of obstacles that will make one scream like u know what! but hey its life, so ce la ve! just do it way! u aint got nothing to lose inshallah!

first of all, wish all sol gang safe holidays and since in way, this aint our holiday! just rest and recharge yourself!! i will be going to usc for post-graduate, visit the motherland sometime in summer, however, spring ativity is secret!!lol! dont even go there!!lol.

instinct happy b'day!

captive, sweet, bee may u yall get tackled by a good faraax for the tko punch!! ;) and same 4 the rest of the xalimos! if u homie aint your type, just give it 1 more try! whatcha u gotta lose!

for the faraaxs, follow sooyaal, and do your thing! and u wont be afraid of being broke! amen

hukri   

Organise my activities a whole lot more!...been a stressful year!

To the birthday kids: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and to the rest of you: May Allah make your wishes come true (or how ever you want to say it smile.gif )

P.S! Is it just me or do others have this feeling. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...new year! you reflect and think; well there goes another year? not really feeling satisfied?

Instint- Sweet_gal...as said happy birthday! What are the odds. Two somali nomads, on top of that being a SOL member having the same day birthday...ironic- had it been JANUARY 1st i can understand looooooooooooooool kiddin but yeah enjoy -let it be a time of reflect and change.

Its amazing how this year went by soo quick - acuudiyow. But yeah havent gotten the chance to reflect much really...inshallah i'll give it a time..

Rudy- saxxiib, who said Captivatin was in search of faraax ? - lool..enjoy

To you and your families- have a wonderful break and NEW YEARS.

Salamu Caliykum.

Originally posted by rudy:

follow sooyaal, and do your thing! and u wont be afraid of being broke! amen

thanx rudy your real bro, so same goes to you.

captivating...you haven't shared your new year's resolutions with us...or simply yet to audit urself!lol

i'll share mine with ya!

a) GET STUNNINGLY HOT DATE!

b) UPGRADE HER TO FIANCE' BEFORE SUMMER

C) MAKE IT OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL

D) AND KNOCK HER OUT WITH TWINS BY NEXT FALL!

insha allah that's!lol