Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

PICS-Mogadishu 2005

Baashi   

Impressive pics! Many thanks Rahima. Could u plz tell us, if u would, about the real estate market in Xamar cadde? What is the prize of a typical house?

Warmoog   

WOW.

I'm so happy to see these lovely pictures of Muqdisho, the city of my birth. This is the first time I have actually seen what a few locations that I've previously only heard of in name look like (e.g. Banadir University, SIMAD, Madina Hospital). Excellent. Too often, news of development in Muqdisho gets snuffed out by stories involving acts of violence, especially the sort news mediums seem to report for no other reason than sensationalism, but these pictures are indeed heart-warming.

Thank you, Rahima.

PS - I was once a B.H. baby as well, so those pictures were the proverbial icing on the cake. :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

but i needed dose weetbix

lol

welldone dear, nice work

Emerald   

Rahima,

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos of Xamar cadee with us, i can vouch for any1 doubting them pics, the buildings are exactly as they are found in muqdisho, i also visited recently (summer 2004)...and

AYOUB   

Beautiful scenes Rahima. Why don't you tell us more about your journey don't spare any details. smile.gif I think our own Gediid has been up north and I expect the same from him. The stage is all yours...

Rahima, thank you for the nice pictures. Absolutely stunning pictures. I love nature and you have some beautiful ones there. Give us the details of your trip when you catch your breath. :D

Thanks Lovely sis.....Amazing pictures and a very positive outlook. You shared your holiday with us in away through these wonderful pictures.

WoW...gorgeous pictures. The City looks amazing. You don't often see such pics of xamar, the only ones I have seen seem to show empty and crumbling buildings.

Massive progress, Mansha'Allah.

Luved the mansion and shop pics. You can even get Head and Shoulders shampoos, imagine that?

Many thanks to Rahima.

ADNAAN   

Are you sure this is xamar :eek: :D ?

Marvellous pictures very stuning indeed.

keep showering us with these nice photos sis.

Tuujiye   

Mr. new comer aka adnaan..sxb you should go back to SomaliLand and see the real deal..U Will change your mentality when you go their..And oo yea if you didn't know, you could now go to mogadisho too...

Wareer Badanaa!!!