Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Low Blow to Our Community..Sad

Originally posted by Cara.:

I feel nauseated. How is this even possible?

You have no idea how many young girls are sold into prostitution across all states among all communities! It's not only possible but people learn to live with it.

Ismalura   

"Hamdi Ali Osman, aka “Big Hamdi,” aka “Boss Lady,” 22 Years old.

Fadumo Mohamed Farah, aka “Naana Naana,” aka “Gangster Boo,” aka “Barnie,” 25 Years old.

XAMDI IYO FADUMO markay howshaan ku jireen aawaye dadkoodii mise Soomaaliyeey danbigaan gaalada maan u saarnaa mise yuhuudda mise quruuma kale iyo howlaha maraakiibta?????"

Copy pasted this from wergalin show's Facebook page and I was like this is exactly my sentiment ! Caruurtan inbadan beey lunsanaayeen.

ElPunto   

Some family members openly questioned why some of the suspects were arrested at all.

With community activist Omar Jamal as his translator, the father of one defendant vehemently denied the charges.
"The kids have initially been intimidated through aggressive interrogation by police in St. Paul," said the man who identified himself as the father of Abdullahi **** Afyare. "As religious people, we don't believe in engaging in sex trade

The brother-in-law of another defendant said he was shocked to hear of the charges against his relative. "What I believe is he didn't do nothing," the brother-in-law said. "I don't know where this came from."

Outside the courtroom where his pregnant sister, Bibi Ahmed Said, had just made her first appearance, Abdi Said denied his sister's involvement in a sex trafficking ring. Bibi Said is charged with attempting to influence the testimony of somebody who was going to testify to the grand jury.

Whenever things like that come to the front - the denial always pops up from family members and other ppl in the community. It's too hilarious.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by ElPunto:

quote:

Some family members openly questioned why some of the suspects were arrested at all.

With community activist Omar Jamal as his translator, the father of one defendant vehemently denied the charges.
"The kids have initially been intimidated through aggressive interrogation by police in St. Paul," said the man who identified himself as the father of Abdullahi **** Afyare. "As religious people, we don't believe in engaging in sex trade

The brother-in-law of another defendant said he was shocked to hear of the charges against his relative. "What I believe is he didn't do nothing," the brother-in-law said. "I don't know where this came from."

Outside the courtroom where his pregnant sister, Bibi Ahmed Said, had just made her first appearance, Abdi Said denied his sister's involvement in a sex trafficking ring. Bibi Said is charged with attempting to influence the testimony of somebody who was going to testify to the grand jury.

Whenever things like that come to the front - the denial always pops up from family members and other ppl in the community. It's too hilarious.
Yeah blame it on anyone but your kid or relative. Somali hadaan nahay dadkeena wax ma haleyaan. The documentary on Abdinasir Dirie said the same thing about the lack of community cooperation.

Ati 'we are religious people' seriously? Try and take that to court bal.

Kamaavi   

It is simple to be killed in Georgia by police if you are a young. This is how t..

In and outside the country...

No consultants, big brothers, and a central gov't which would say :

imaanka laga qaad dhulkiina fasha...

Therefore, no guidance, teachers, pilots or forensic, etc... :

A lost youth of a nation

They have been a lost generation, indeed...

Quick recommendation for rehabilitating them:

[removed by the moderator]!!

Originally posted by Ismalura:

Fadumo Mohamed Farah, aka “Naana Naana,” aka “Gangster Boo,” aka “Barnie,” 25 Years old.

XAMDI IYO FADUMO markay howshaan ku jireen aawaye dadkoodii mise Soomaaliyeey danbigaan gaalada maan u saarnaa mise yuhuudda mise quruuma kale iyo howlaha maraakiibta?????"

Copy pasted this from wergalin show's Facebook page and I was like this is exactly my sentiment ! Caruurtan inbadan beey lunsanaayeen.

You are a member of Wargelin Show's facebook page miyaa? I thought I was the only SOLer on that page. :D

Let me guess, you are also a member of One People. One Religion. One Somalia. No Qabiil, the largest Soomaali group on Foolbuug.

simple condemnation will not work.

something must have gone drastically wrong for such things to occur in ''our community''. somalis need to wake up and accept some home truth.

i am not shocked. i mean this is where the alshabab suicide bombers come from. MN is the epicentre of cultural erosion. i suspect this is not the last we have heard of this place.

what will be next:

islamic paedo ring smuggle babies for abuse!

edit.... we shouldnt assume all these people are guilt, we haven’t heard their side of the story. but, of course, the damage is irreversible. releasing the story has destroyed an entire ''community'' but if acquitted then 29 people can go back to life. Never really, shaking off the shame they have ‘supposedly’ caused.

All in all, it’s a lose for all.

Ismahaan   

One intention of the gangs is "to identify, recruit and obtain females who are under the age of 14 years and under the age of 18 years, to participate in commercial sex acts in exchange for money and other items," the indictment said. They "use various methods ... including abuse, threats, force and coercion."

Ooh my Allah; I cannot believe what I am reading. These are all perverted men and are the most evil living organisms on this planet. :mad: :mad:

Somalis always act like they are shocked or something when sh!t hit the roof.

All these kids were noticeable in Minneapolis and in the other Somali concentrated cities due to their behaviors - and if not for anything else, the type of cars these kids were driving. Everyone sees them and not one bothered to do something about.

These D. Lucky and his gangs are well-known around Minneapolis Malls and in the twin cities in General. I bet some of the somali geezers at the malls were their clients!

We are destroying ourselves and too numbed to even notice it and act that we are shocked at the end.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Ismalura:

You are a member of Wargelin Show's facebook page miyaa? I thought I was the only SOLer on that page.
:D

Let me guess, you are also a member of
One People. One Religion. One Somalia. No Qabiil
, the largest Soomaali group on Foolbuug.
Actually I am not on 'One people. One religion. One Somalia.' I checked it out now and it looks good; SOL beyba meela badan uga egtahay. I wondered if MMA is one of the moderators there too ;) !

I enjoy Wergalin show and I follow it both on Facebook and youtube. I think that guy is doing some good work.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih:

Somalis always act like they are shocked or something when sh!t hit the roof.

All these kids were noticeable in Minneapolis and in the other Somali concentrated cities due to their behaviors - and if not for anything else, the type of cars these kids were driving. Everyone sees them and not one bothered to do something about.

These D. Lucky and his gangs are well-known around Minneapolis Malls and in the twin cities in General. I bet some of the somali geezers at the malls were their clients!

We are destroying ourselves and too numbed to even notice it and act that we are shocked at the end.

Spot on.

There is no point to these people. What the world needs to do is forced sterilisation of somali women. Just pick them up in the street, sterilise them so they can't produce rubbish anymore.

You can't miss them. In London they dress like penguins and wear £1 charity shoes.

Problem is solved.

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:

You are a member of Wargelin Show's facebook page miyaa? I thought I was the only SOLer on that page.
:D

Let me guess, you are also a member of
One People. One Religion. One Somalia. No Qabiil
, the largest Soomaali group on Foolbuug.
Actually I am not on 'One people. One religion. One Somalia.' I checked it out now and it looks good; SOL beyba meela badan uga egtahay. I wondered if MMA is one of the moderators there too
;)
!

I enjoy Wergalin show and I follow it both on Facebook and youtube. I think that guy is doing some good work.
No, abaayadiis, I am not a moderator on that group page, but I do post on there some of the time, especially some of the things I post on SOL. I guess that is where you got the familiarity from. It is the best Soomaali group on facebook. It tells you midnimada Soomaalida waa laga maarmaan.

folks,while we are so hung up on polishing up our image,prostitution,especially minor prostituion, remains a major problem in our parentless youth,and poverty stricken communities.while I wish to say this prostitution ring is a black dot on a white sheet,the reality is it is a black dot on a black stripe of a zebra. lil somali girls have become a hot commodity in place like yemen,kenya,syria,the gulf, north america(every state with a mjor somali community has their own ring) and this bust is only the first drop of a very hard rain. unless we treat the issue at its roots. the zebra(the somali community) will keep getting darker and darker until it turns black and I dont know what they are called markey wada madowyehiin. dameer perhaps?