Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

Curly   

well there's a massive demand...you'll have to join the waiting list dear. once you're in the waiting list I'd say at least 4 years for a decent one.

Diamante   

I already found mine...now i only got to get him to notice me...his PM inbox is soo full by now, i can't get another one in....or maybe he blocked me....but i think that's just me being paranoid

oh...what do i do... sigh

SUE:

U rip off!...4 years for a decent man??

(do u need a partner for that scandalous frim of urs?) :D

Biis

Caveman   

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN?

Ladies searching? Didn’t see this coming….. Just as in basic economics if the supply is good ladies trust me the demand would be better, but it was honourable when the demand(good Somali men) searched for his market supplies. But, these days the market economics has been unfairly reversed causing the supply to seek the demand instead of waiting itself to be found. Yet, inflicting more damage to the survival of the family.

I already found mine...now i only got to get him to notice me...his PM inbox is soo full by now, i can't get another one in....or maybe he blocked me....but i think that's just me being paranoid

Hmmmmmmmmm and who is that? :D I hope your not thinking who I think your thinking. icon_razz.gif Because if you are ... :mad:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmm and who is that? I hope your not thinking who I think your thinking. Because if you are ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF and diamante , you guys can stop whinning now, i have removed both of you from my block list. :D:D:D ..Hoping gabdha yaasha kale in ay eyakana igu soo wada ordin..(it really sucks when you are the ONLY good man)...you guys can never keep a secret huh icon_razz.gif

asxantu

STOIC   

Is this things you guys always wanted to ask but were afraid to ask? hum..hum.. why revive this topic-me wondering!

Originally posted by No Use for a Dumb Name:

*crocdile hunter accent*

:(;)

I dont reckon You have the licence to use that Accent :D

Wicked Name....daaaaaang...Can U beleive I thought about this nick "Kreepy Dude" when I was joining SOL...

Creative Mind...Prixie..Mucho Respeto!!!

Keep it please!

Cheers

Diamante   

Hmmmmmmmmm and who is that? I hope your not thinking who I think your thinking. Because if you are ...

:eek: ...wot are u trying to tell me, you've been stalking him too??...what a love rat (makes me even fonder of him...such a cunning plan)

Checkmate...stop flattering yourself icon_razz.gif ...you know you didn't block me, and still waiting for THAT message to pop up on your screen ;)

*good night nomads*

Wiilo   

^^^^All the good somali men are taken, meaning they are married...............

Go figure:...............