Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

Ladiif   

There are many good somali men out there but in order to meet them, you have to be at the right place...Besides, good men are after good women, so ma istiri, may be you aren't what they looking for? This could be a possibilty even though am not saying you aren't...... Just ma take on it.

Tukale, are you one of those somali girls with long list of their so-called mr. right man qualities and qualifications? If yes, you might wanna lose that list before its too late.....Just an advice!!!

"Raga wanaagsani waa midho meel fog kuyaala, gososha dooduna adag tahay--calashaan waa qaali"

"O ya Allah, I ask you for wisdom and knowledge of your diin"

OG Moti   

You looking for a good somali men, I should say few last good somali men, go to Asia, thou they almost finished, seriously they are educated, serious responsible and charish life, understanding and many other good qualities, however the problem is will you be able to be with someone like that, i know alot of somali women would not, simple those men are too good to be true... good luck ... and if you are looking good women, hit to Somalia or Africa... sorry for those who leave in west world no offense and it is just an opinion and it is not personal, i am sure you could find a sample in western world as well... peace

Kamila   

OG_Mogti Now I got ya You from Kuwait am I right?...............woow you saying Asian guys r beter then the western guys............You gotta be joking me.............

anyway

Peace

______________Kamila____________

'Oh' Lord Increase me Knowledge

OG Moti   

KAMILA did I say something wrong.. ask the west guys they will tell you the same, except the will tell you in negetive way like saying asian somalis are romantic and soft, not knowing that is what somalis girls in the west is looking for.. looooool stay cool and Kamila you should be with me after we made a movie together which win several awards... ;)

peace

sommogmoti.jpg

Slaamz

well,well mmmm let me tell ya this sista Maliaka

maybe you trying to hard to find don't, cause that way you will never find ;) .

I wish you all the best aboyoo.... smile.gif !!

jaaluut   

well, i don't think you need to look further.

i would nominate couple of strong and good brothers right here, since iam already taken(sorry :D ). i really do beleive these are good candidates, by reading their some of the things they had to say in here.

here are the names: che guaverra, baashi, little rascal shyhem, ;) , mujahid, and few more.

hey nomads are great guys too.

sometimes i think we look for an ideal person, but normally, the succesfull relationships are something that is incubated and nurtured untill they fully hatch. for men, patience is a virtue, for sisters, modesty is a must.

a wise man, who married early in his life,and whose son was working with him,while going to college told me marriege is too things "tawakal, iyo sabr". true indeed.

OG Moti   

Jaluut you missed my name .. you did not include me in the list that is descrimination, i reject and object and inject in the list.. not fair.... any way guys all somali men are great, all they need is a patient somali lady who help them to realize how great they are, somaliaonline now how many members 2050 or more, i think we are a nation so lets work together and make some inputs that might help our country.. we can do it beleive me we can do it.. lets be great somali women and men ....peace

OG Moti   

Halwo haji ahmed acwil, dear sis welcome to our nomad society, but sister dirty is a big word, naga qaleey, and say what you did not like, i am sure the admin will work on that, and you will not be so angry... sister welcome and wish you luck i am sure you are studying in Russia, good luck.. peace

salaams first of all ...walaashiis good question where are the good Somali men? I asked also myself too , but i think it depence with your family background how they broutht you up..hadii diin iyo respect lagugu sookooriyo waad wanaag sanaayeeysaa, lakiinsee kii hooyadiisa iyo aabadiisa kahiilmaameey bisinka intuu fiicnaan ka keenaa hee..............All men are same black ,white and asian . The women are same too in kastoo eey kuxiran tahay siduu ilaahay kuu sameeyeey ...................peace :eek:

OD Motti .. hi bro the best somali man are in bush (badhiyaa)

looking after the camels goats and cows, but those one in the town are rubish ,i thing saw

remember when old day mens were men and woman were woman , not know?

but sual??????

Kamila   

Salaamz,

OG_Moti waaw sheeko aaba iga danbeeysee movie aa that was good shut....OG_moti.

Look, I think there are alot of guys from the western in this wep side so i think they answer your q.!

You said the African girls and the Asian guys are better then the western guys/girls.

Lets make vote which is which.

If I start with the Asian guys I think all they think about is sarees I mean musalsal and qaxwa......and Mushakil....markaas aa calool midi la dhahaayey kasoo dhacday.....filimaantee fiirsatiin ma taqaan OG-moti Jack Nouris,

anyway halahaas ayaan maanta uga baxayaaa Og-moti.....waa sii wadi lahaa lakiinse waan ga idinka siiyey/.... icon_razz.gif

I vote for Western Guys... are better then Asian.

Ya ila jiro.

Peace