Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Tenacious_J:

IF YOU WANT A GOOD GUY ,USE WHATEVER MEANS NECCESSARY-PLANES,TRAINS,AUTOMOBILES-RUNafter him B 4 he gets to the gates=ANGEL EYEZ-jlo- dammn
:(:D

Tenacious_J said it all

MALAIKA sista DER bound to be one out der for yu so get YUR DACAS and put on yur best DIRAC AND STart lookin :eek: icon_razz.gif

sis. malaika look no farther i am right here

beside you :D U must be looking the wrong places huh well the search is over it ends here right here right now lol. well what can i tell i don't know those lame pick up lines but i have something to tell you. Here it is.

I don't know much biolagy

I don't know much chemistry

i don't know much anything

but I do know this ur lonely

looooooooooooooool.

if so let me know.

i'll put some confort on ur back

Miriam1   

:eek: !!!!!! THEY ARE ALL DEAD !!!!!! :eek:

Lool just kidding :D

Sis just relax before you know that decent,smart,cute somali dude, that has all the ingriedients you need will come to you.

Peace

lol@Tenacious_J, that was great :D:D

Women always say that they want a good man, but lets be honest! we really dont want a good man. Good men are BORING, they're TOO NICE, or they dont fit into our picture of what good man should be (tall, handsome,exciting, funny with great job and of course he must be Somali ).

Really, that is ridiculous expectation :rolleyes:

~~~Malikia !

Iska waran saxiib'

Am be frank with you all before you come in here bashing my girl. I'm equal person and am gonna have to agree with what you all had to say in contrast to creater of this topic. Yes there are good mens out there, same as my other nomads included previous and of course you can't have ups with out your downs.

Look at it this way; every stright hair girl wants nothing more than to have curly onces rite, okay' lets take that further...every white girl wants nothing more than to be tainted and everyone will fall for the wrong one,once in their lives'.There are things out of our reach as to who we fall in love or when we're going to die; but such things as searching for the good mate could be hard task but reachable.

See that goes to tell you that' even though allah has granted us this beautiful gift, we still long for change. In conclusion' don't think of it as' where are the good onces but rather slowing down on the journey in search of one and perhaps one will peak up behind you before you know it...and besides there is such things as fate' and am true beliver by that...

one ___

M-tz   

The good ones have gone Gar-dheere.

The rest are ..half Snoppy Dogg wannabes and half are confused between jaad/garaabo chewing and cafe shops with qabiil-talk day in day out!!

My lil advise ..visit your local masjid!!

M-tz

Blessed   

Originally posted by Honesita:

No sweetie....sorry i'm not feelin' ya....!!! Lately i've been comin' across temptin' somali men.....and believe it or not....i get confused...lol...!!!

Salaamz

looool girl.. took the words right outa my mouth.... men are like buses... you wait a long time for (a decent) one and then 4 come along at once :rolleyes: :eek:

what is a girl to do :confused: ;)

Malaika ,

maybe U should move to london.... in the mean time decent bros. can be found at universities ... maybe U should hang by some lol

hi nomads,

well, malaika. that says it all,,you have'nt met me yet ;)

aight, just kidding,,there are cool brothers out there,,maybe u had your sunglasses on, try to de-fog them smile.gif

later

All the really good Somali men are in the Marfish smile.gif get urself to the marfish sista just clean him up and he is as good as anyother man.

No one is perfect so so just cus that is his way of enjoying himself it don't mean nothing.

Malika..i have the same problem..yes i know that there are some good somali men out there..but WHERE??

Just wanna say that they are not in Sweden..and those i've met here..are allready taken..and by the way..don't know why i want a "good man" because I allways fall for "tha gangstas" and as someone said before..good=boring..(it's true most of the times)

Malaika sis you dont have to look too far away. We got smart ones here but Im not so sure whether they as handsome as you may want them to be as I havent seen most of the bros around here. We do have amatch making thread so perhaps we can play cupid for ya. Just say what your preferences are :D

ZOLA   

oh my god ! u all r soo funny ....i have not been here lately and i just read all u posts today .....u all r good advicers ...trust me .

when i first posted the topic..i did not really say that i was looking for a MAN....but asking in general where they are ..... but i sure could use u all's advice..lol.

A.A

Xannaan   

(tall, handsome,exciting, funny with great job and of course he must be Somali. loooooooooool that is very funy.

the rock's chick sis there is some somali man who my be better then what you have said here any way my be ladies your looking the wrong spots like some fellas said before me any way my advice to all the sis'swho think somali man are not what they expected of a man to be my be your haniging with the wrong croud any way dig deep you might find the one n!gger here said you found the one look noo more check the one next to you . somebody might get lucky ;)