Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

ZOLA   

no offence to any one ...but where r the smart and good somali men? lately i have been caming across men(somali) who use the same pick up lines and act immature....i hope some of the ladies r feeling me .

I dont no where your looking abayo perhaps in the wrong place, if there is a right one. Besides abayo have not yet seen it fit to put myself on the market so to speak but once i do i will let u know ;) .

Honesita   

No sweetie....sorry i'm not feelin' ya....!!! Lately i've been comin' across temptin' somali men.....and believe it or not....i get confused...lol...!!!

Salaamz

ZOLA   

SHUJUI.... dear, i have not really been looking ...its just the men i came across....like u sd i might be looking in the wrong place (MN...lol).

honesita... its good to hear that u have been meeting somali men who fit the criteria i was talking about lately ...may be i should move to colombus ..lol ( just kidding )..

and once again..... i have nothing againts all of my somali brothers...no hard feelings and luv u all.

shyhem   

Malaika

U can't find a good somaliman for the followings reasons

1--50% of the good ones are busy making money.Money got 'em out touch with the reality.When a man is forced to choose btw paying rent or paying his tuition fees,he has no option but to ignore his feelings including that of the opposite sex.I don't know about Europe but this si the realityin USA.

2--The other 50% of the somali finest are............well U won't like this but let me go ahead say they already taken...........in otherwards another female is having good times with 'em.

That i guess should make U think about going to Africa,plenty of good men of there.

NoVa   

Now i c' why ya ain't luck of finding a man..Cuz ya live in MN..lol..For heaven sake MOVE out of the whole state :D ..ALright maybe not move out..but get the next Farah that ya think suits ya or find attractive on check!!!..girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do na i'mean.....

lol@shyhem true da...they either after the dought, taken or living in the Safari Land..what else, but AFrica...running after the camels...

HONEY-D   

sheyham

You could be right 4saying all da decent guys r taken. Actually i was thinking of posting a topic with da tittle y r all da good looking guys r taken. :confused:

so when did you guyz start bashing somali men in MN..cuz majority of you hating would love to switch places with us..is lovely out here what can i say and life is not fair..lol..and fo some reason i think Malika...you just trying give us a bad rep...like all other states MN has its down and up side and also good and bad.. as far as people go...so stop catagorizing people in general cuz you just might be sarounded by the wrong crowd...

A7LA-SHU   

hahaha malika.. girl somali guys are somali guys no matter where they at, mn, ohio or whatever..... and i agree with ya.. all u see is them skinny chicken legs (who think they all that) lol j/k

and Nomad by Nature u got it dude.. i never been to MN but dym i have seen most of fine guys there i mean from weddings i watch lol. but im guessing they no good coz they are playaz anyways lol

Abaayo you are scraping in a empty place to find somali men as some us said ^there the good person is the one who struggles for seek of his life not one you seen on the corner using same line over 'n over again to get your attention..the good once are busy studing,working hard to success in the future so next time you decide to look for quality men check the price before you star pouncing like this ball erebusa018.gif

i'll PUT it down for YOU like A moVie CrItIC aight111 u obviously seem like your stuck at Monsters iNc! in the PANIC rooM located AT "ARlington ROAD"

CHECK IT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

U SAY all the good somali guys are taken? hmmm

i dont' agree i think who'evers taken is taken...-DUMB & DUMBER-they fell in the hole-RUNAWAY BRIDE-.. but u see the survivors are the ones that see the hole coming and skip over it ALL for the better to get to the gate>"a strategy"-ENEMY AT THE GATES-COWARDS/HATER-S0 keep your head clear and your map drawn< the "LINES"-THIN RED LINE- u speak of are just the "cowards" that are stuck in btween IN THIS search TAKE YOUR TIME-40days 40nights-

and THAT LEAVES us with THE MORAL<<<

IF YOU WANT A GOOD GUY ,USE WHATEVER MEANS NECCESSARY-PLANES,TRAINS,AUTOMOBILES-RUNafter him B 4 he gets to the gates=ANGEL EYEZ-jlo- dammn :(:D